Honda Vezel

Hsiao

New version. I doubt they will bother to use different spring. Maybe it's the 16 inch and 17 inch rims difference give the push down test feel a bit softer?

Bro, u driving S model?? new version or the first batch

I did feel both the back suspension of X and S at the showroom.. can feel the S abit harder, but not very significant..

↡ Advertisement

Hi guys. New vezel owner here. Just got my vezel 2 days ago. However. I am clocking around 9km/l. So much different from advertised. I am driving on econ mode and have only driven 100km. Any advise will help thanks!

It is normal, mine also around 9km/l for the first two days. Now starting to get 11 to 12km/l as I drove 60% city and 40% highway (after 7 days). Will see how it perform after 1000 km.

Can pm your SE contact? ? I got quoted 116.... told me the rest sell u cheap one no guarantee coe no extra accessories etc....

Btw is it worth playing more for the S version???? What's the major diff with the x version ???

pm done.

New version. I doubt they will bother to use different spring. Maybe it's the 16 inch and 17 inch rims difference give the push down test feel a bit softer?

Guess as much.. anyway how's the performance so far?? I getting mine next sunday.. very excited..

Can reccomend any good sellers on Taobao for accessories, not looking for any form of chrome...

I'm also looking at buying front deflector for the bonnet leh. Protect from the stone chips. Cant seem to find from Taobao.

I'm also looking at buying front deflector for the bonnet leh. Protect from the stone chips. Cant seem to find from Taobao.

How does it look like??

Haha all the deflectors and garnish for boots and stuffs like new to me

Guess as much.. anyway how's the performance so far?? I getting mine next sunday.. very excited..

The Vezel is a car that is best driven gently in a non hurried manner. It will cruise comfortably at speed up to about 100kmh.

Stabbing the accelerator pedal may not be such a nice experience as the engine roar can be quite intrusive into the cabin, as well as affect FC quite a bit. Being a CVT, it doenst like aggressive acceleration anyway.

I never drive with ECO mode as it really makes the throttle response super retarded, even slower than a Picanto.

I wish the sound insulation could be better. You can even hear the motobike across the roads at times. Honda claims the Vezel is built with superior insulation for comfort and quietness....i really quite baffled by this claim though..

Mix driving FC is about 14-15 kml for me. If pure expressway in good traffic,  20kml is achievable. I have seen as high as 23kml in a 25km commute whichi tested out.

Tyre pressure is super important because the Vezel suspension is by nature "sporty" and not so comfort biased. I am now on 220F/210R kpa. I have tried all combinations and the recommended KPA feels best. Even just 10 more KPA makes it uncomforatable for me.. maybe partly cause of my bigger 17 inches rims (less air gap). First thing when u receive your car is let out some air. It will arrive with over 300kpa as they overpumped to cater to loss in transit and storage.

Congrats and enjoy your new car!

• Praise 1

Hi Bro, you looking for deflector on bonnet or skid plates?

Send my Vezel for 1st servicing and chatted with a malay uncle who bought from the same PI as me. He even faster than me sia, collected his Vezel 18 days after booking! haha

Hi guys. New vezel owner here. Just got my vezel 2 days ago. However. I am clocking around 9km/l. So much different from advertised. I am driving on econ mode and have only driven 100km. Any advise will help thanks!

FC will improve after 1st svc. likely to due to the engine oil I suppose. my sis colleague clock 15/l after he went for svc, initial he also managed 9-10/l also.

Hi rstopel

Are you doing your own import for the for the fun of it or have plans to kick it off as a business later? It seems to make business sense to start off slowly and gain reputation gradually. Im sure there will be a market if the dealings are transparent with just one popular model to start off....and sell it as wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) without any add ons or accedsories with a reasonsble margin for seller and saving for buyers.

If you have such concept please drop me a PM and we could explore further.

Thank you.

So far not much to share. Vezel S took 2 month to finish. Now preparing for shipment. Hope to share some photos soon. Waiting for docs so my agent can do custom declaration and pay 20%.

Keep you all posted.

Edited by Dgeralds

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys. Thanks for all the answers. Update on my car after 250km. From 9km/l, it hop up to 12km/l. Hoping for more great results!

don't know if other vezel owners experience this..

X model, 2000km mileage so far.

when I go over humps, I can hear a slight "squish squish" sound from the front suspension, as I go up and down the hump.

am I being too sensitive or what?

any potential problems here?

Hi Bro, you looking for deflector on bonnet or skid plates?

Deflector on the bonnet. Its just that piece of plastic. If not my bonnet for previous ride a lot of stone chips due to the roads i travel.

• Praise 1

don't know if other vezel owners experience this..

X model, 2000km mileage so far.

when I go over humps, I can hear a slight "squish squish" sound from the front suspension, as I go up and down the hump.

am I being too sensitive or what?

any potential problems here?

Sounds like your suspension issue.. i only have it in my vios.. but that's after like 9yrs of driving it..

The Vezel is a car that is best driven gently in a non hurried manner. It will cruise comfortably at speed up to about 100kmh.

Stabbing the accelerator pedal may not be such a nice experience as the engine roar can be quite intrusive into the cabin, as well as affect FC quite a bit. Being a CVT, it doenst like aggressive acceleration anyway.

I never drive with ECO mode as it really makes the throttle response super retarded, even slower than a Picanto.

I wish the sound insulation could be better. You can even hear the motobike across the roads at times. Honda claims the Vezel is built with superior insulation for comfort and quietness....i really quite baffled by this claim though..

Mix driving FC is about 14-15 kml for me. If pure expressway in good traffic,  20kml is achievable. I have seen as high as 23kml in a 25km commute whichi tested out.

Tyre pressure is super important because the Vezel suspension is by nature "sporty" and not so comfort biased. I am now on 220F/210R kpa. I have tried all combinations and the recommended KPA feels best. Even just 10 more KPA makes it uncomforatable for me.. maybe partly cause of my bigger 17 inches rims (less air gap). First thing when u receive your car is let out some air. It will arrive with over 300kpa as they overpumped to cater to loss in transit and storage.

Congrats and enjoy your new car!

TBH, i'm driving EK3 now.. so insulation not much of an issue to me.. haha my engine and exhaust roars louder, i'm more sensitive to the squeaky sounds and other hinge noise..

I heard about the eco mode.. so will avoid unless travelling long dist..

How about the paddle shift? Does it lag?

I'm driving 50% time with quite a load behind, you think its ok for 220 front n back for tyres?

• Praise 1

Hi,

There are so many PI that selling this car, any recommandation for top/best and trusted PI that I can approach? What is the typical discount we can bargin for PI's car?

Ty

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1