Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Hi ,

I interested to buy this model. Just want to check with those who bought the unit already, does this vehicle have rear aircon?

↡ Advertisement

Hi ,

I interested to buy this model. Just want to check with those who bought the unit already, does this vehicle have rear aircon?

Nope Vezel has got no rear aircon.

You might want to consider Kia K3 for rear aircon sedan car.

Otherwise, you can get MPV which most of them have.

Mobilio and Mazda5 are a few u can try

Bro I suggest u go the car room to take a look at vezel. Is much bigger and style lo than k3.

My mind has set to k3 due to its rear aircon but now may change to vezel. Now looking and browsing through this thread.

Btw how the aircon power? Does the rear passenger enjoy its coolness ? My rear going to keep my wife n 2 kids most of the time.

I saw the car and noticed there 3 aircon vent on the left side front.

lol

actually SKV and SKX both looks nice too...

but I don't want SLB!! zzzz ugly looking to me... haiz...

must ask my PI to quickly grab a car for me before feb. haha

but then I would be SKZ

SLB quite cool for cigar smokers like me.

It stands for Slide Lid box as opposed to dressed box.

I prefer cigars in SLB presentation.

I'm getting SKW, SKX numbers released for bidding, but i think won't be out till Dec? Jan?

I also wanted SKY! haha but too bad.. didn't wanna bid and wait for SKX also...

Plotted this simple graph with a trending line to estimate the carplate number.

The first digit

1 means SKV

2 means SKW

3 means SKX

4 means SKZ

The number means the starting carplate number number for that date.

Eg. On 20th November u expect to see pool of carplate numbers starting from SKX1 to maybe SKX800

Disclaimer: this does not determine the number that you will definitely get. It's just an estimate based on october's statistics.

post-70137-0-25527600-1446467065_thumb.jpg

Turbocharged

Hi,

Does anyone know whether can i upgrade the Windows control to ALL AUTO? Currently only driver side is auto.

I think that's quite difficult to do leh. Most low end Japanese cars don't have such thing too.

Hi,

Does anyone know whether can i upgrade the Windows control to ALL AUTO? Currently only driver side is auto.

Gen 1 Axio has that on all 4 doors!

Hi ,

There"s no rear Ac on VEZEL . Pls take note.

There"s no rear Ac on VEZEL . Pls take note.

Thanks.

Nope Vezel has got no rear aircon.

You might want to consider Kia K3 for rear aircon sedan car.

Otherwise, you can get MPV which most of them have.

Mobilio and Mazda5 are a few u can try

Ok.. thanks..

Hi ,

If want SUV around Vezel price range with rear aircon, then only Suzuki S Cross have but made in Hungary so not sure about quality - you need to check on internent on feedback from those who already bought (here or overseas).

yes unfortunately

[bigcry]

means still long way to goooo but at least I got my chassis number already hehe... safe

now nearing to year end festive & cny is early next year,,, hopefully these factors does not cause too much of a delay in delivery... gd luck all bro/sis...

Thanks.

Ok.. thanks..

I'm on airwave now. Being a stationwagon, i've no issues with cooling the rear passenger. (Airwave no rear aircon and have longer cabin space than Vezel)

Taken a ride on my Colleague's Vezel, aircon power is quite decent to at least cool your passenger. 

But end of the day, probably it's up to individual and expectation. =)