Honda Vezel

Hsiao

my Pi quote me $300 for changing color of interior leather to tan leather color(no free customisation). any bro/sis experience that?

can i have a small request for bro/sis to share share their interior pic? comtemplating to change the color...backside itchy after seeing some tan leather interior before.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Bro, don't cry. See the pics below.

A picture is worth a thousand words. By the way, mine is a stuff bag. Supposedly, a bit larger than a stand bag.

You decide whether to join the family or not. Don't let it slip thru your fingers. Cheers. [nod]

attachicon.gif20150209_201010.jpg

attachicon.gif20150209_201044.jpg

attachicon.gif20150209_201132.jpg

Nice!

Now I know my bag can fit when I collect my ride in the near future....

my Pi quote me $300 for changing color of interior leather to tan leather color(no free customisation). any bro/sis experience that?

can i have a small request for bro/sis to share share their interior pic? comtemplating to change the color...backside itchy after seeing some tan leather interior before.

Got such thing one meh? My package includes leather seats of any colour of choice without top-up. Suggest you go to other PI...

A couple of pictures of saddle brown leather interior for your reference...

post-153784-0-89248600-1423495676_thumb.jpg

post-153784-0-64273100-1423495704_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Got such thing one meh? My package includes leather seats of any colour of choice without top-up. Suggest you go to other PI...

A couple of pictures of saddle brown leather interior for your reference...

nice sia!!! Love it! I should be getting my car in 3-4 days time...

Original seat from Japan is fabric. Most of the PI will throw in leather seat (FOC or already cost in) for client, to suit Singaporean appetite. Since going to change, may as well let client choose/customise, client also happy. Frankly speaking, the cost of leather seats is a lot more then that ($300).. And as i said, mostly PI will include it in. UNLESS, it has already completed by your choice colour, then you ask to re-change again, then the freeby only complimentary for once. If then, the "co-pay" offer is a good 1..

But if it's your 1st time choosing the leather seat colour & your PI ask you to pay, whatever the amount, they are not honest.. Better reconsider your choice of PI.

Another possibility is, some other people had chosen the leather seats but decided don't want it & negotiated successfully from them. So, somehow someone if don't like THE leather colour gotta pay for changing it.. My guess..

Edited by wkloh

[bounce2][bounce2][bounce2]

Will bring my golf stand bag to test it together with family.....

Thanks Bro for the [thumbsup] pictures....

i sold my CU2 JDM honda accord 2.4L to buy a vezel becos it can sit passengers comfortably as compared to my ex-accord. size of car only matters a bit..e way they design e interior to be as utilitarian as possible is most impt

Just want to say Hi to all the Vezel driver. Seen a lot on the roads North East West South everywhere... Lol.. Very nice looking ride (almost an Vezel owner myself). cheers

kinda suspect this is what maybe going into the price differences among different PI currently.

the price differences for a similar model can account for a few thousand dollars currently, these are what maybe funding freebies... I may be wrong, just some analysis on linking the "X" to "Y" :)

haha..remember our precedence.

50k for X Model (b4 Cat A COE)

53k for S Model (b4 Cat A COE)

56-58K for Z Model (b4 Cat B/ Cat E COE)

Standard Freebies:-

1) Leather seats

2) Entry level HU unit (eg AVH-X2650BT)

3) 3yrs warranty 100000 or 5yrs 120000

4) basic engine oil change servicing fixed below 150 including gst (cap viscosity at w30)

5) All models steering wheel volume etc button linked to HU.

6) Rebate level max 2k below last closing COE

7) Either no top up or to be fair to dealers, max cap 2k top up above last closing COE

8) reverse camera 2 sensors

9) Any i have missed bros/sis pls add in red

Freebies To be firmly requested/demanded/negotiated:-

{especially if taking full allowable loan and max allowable tenure}

1) upgrade to high spec HU (eg AVH-X8650BT or Appradio 4)

2) 3-in-1 Anti UV, Anti infrared, Anti shatter solar films

3) wireless mirrorlink function included with HU to link iphone or android

4) 1-2yr 100% free servicing package -manufacture listed viscosity branded engine oil of choice

5) paint protection sealant or paint protection film

6) High spec front & rear recording camera

7) other body kits and accessories

8) reverse n front parking camera and 4 sensors front + 4 sensors rear

9) any i have missed bros/sis pls add in red

*stay tuned for lagi more geng new precedence in the next week or 2, especially after nxt biddinf results.

**sorry to spoil mkt like that,a bit high on whisky, so a bit bolder than usual. still loads of profit to be made by worthy and effective dealers that focus on delivering more cars asap!

***still need to even consider buying HRV ?!?! serious? then might as well go for toyota altis ;0)

Edited by Rationalexuberance
  • Praise 1

Bro, it might be quite possible if the so called almost tan leather seats are almost full leather. The current leather PI provided are just half leather. Anyway it all depends on the price you paid. If you pay more, you get more freebies. Eventually I rather get a lower price and get less freebies since most of the time the PI also mark up the freebies they give you. You may get it cheaper outside yourself. But of course the hassle free of having everything installed ready for u. Edited by Andyngps

1) Leather seats

4) basic engine oil change servicing fixed below 150 including gst (cap viscosity at w30)

7) Either no top up or to be fair to dealers, max cap 2k top up above last closing COE

4) 1-2yr 100% free servicing package -manufacture listed viscosity branded engine oil of choice

*stay tuned for lagi more geng new precedence in the next week or 2, especially after nxt biddinf results.

**sorry to spoil mkt like that,a bit high on whisky, so a bit bolder than usual. still loads of profit to be made by worthy and effective dealers that focus on delivering more cars asap!

***still need to even consider buying HRV ?!?! serious? then might as well go for toyota altis ;0)Hi bro,

Hi bro, may i know how do you calculate the figures above, OMV+ARF+? Dun really understand how a 8K difference b/w X and Z model can account for more than 20k in price, when the COE diff is about 8k.

• Praise 1

Hi guys!

I am considering vezel (S model) vs 1.2turbo QQ... Having a hard time... This is what i like about each car:

Vezel

1. Brand Honda (i am driving one now)

2. Price: about... 5k+ cheaper

3. 1.5 engine (more powerful)

1.2QQ turbocharged

1. Better equipment level (so much better)

2. daylight running lights

How?? any advice?

• Praise 1

Hi guys!

I am considering vezel (S model) vs 1.2turbo QQ... Having a hard time... This is what i like about each car:

Vezel

Have you test drive both cars? Other than 5k price difference, do look at the road tax/insurance costs and also maintenance costs for both vehicles. This will let you know the actual costs, instead of looking at price alone.

1.2QQ turbocharged

How?? any advice?

Do test drive both cars. And also look at the cost of maintaining the 2 vehicles (road tax, insurance, vehicle maintenance, etc) other than price alone.

Edited by Wattokkingu

Do test drive both cars. And also look at the cost of maintaining the 2 vehicles (road tax, insurance, vehicle maintenance, etc) other than price alone.

Hi,

Tested 1.2QQ. sluggish during the take off. I believe Vezel should be better (where to test drive Vezel??)

Both being Cat A, road tax should be similar, while insurance should not differ too much right? Vexel maybe slightly higher..

• Praise 1

Hi guys!

Vezel

1.2QQ turbocharged

How?? any advice?

Same dilemma as me. QQ for its lower road tax also but at 5-6k more ex. I'm leaning towards Vezel though for presumably better driving feel. I test drove the QQ. It was a little sluggish off the block which may not appeal to some. Turbo kicks in at rpm 2.5 and above thereabt.

• Praise 1

1) Leather seats

***still need to even consider buying HRV ?!?! serious? then might as well go for toyota altis ;0)

I got majority, some slightly better while some unavailable, from your "std listings". And bits & pieces of those in your "additional listings". And I am enjoying it.. [:)]

IMHO.. in biz, its about give a bit & take a bit for win-win on both sides... Client using hard earn money. SE also not making easy money. Sell too low kana scold by boss & sometimes pay from own commission. Sell too high kana scold by client & no commission & sometimes kana "suan". I feel baatuk-baatuk can la. Afterall, buying a ride is not just about $$$. Its also about service, delivery, communications, hazzle-free, ease of mind, comfortability & etc. That's why sometimes you hear people say that they have the money, but important they must feel "song" when they spent it. Such intengibles can only feel & appreciated & cannot be weigh on money scale. Sometimes we might have to give some to get some (even more).. Surely we can always find cheaper & better ones out there, over time, but we lose our family time hunting for those & also losing on the time of enjoying them while others already enjoying it,whom paying with a little bit more. So are we really gaining? [rolleyes]

Just my sudden overflowing of emotional POV only.. [:p]

Nevertheless, wish those who have yet to get their ride all the best in the negotiation. [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

went to sit at the rear of Qashqai last Friday, The moment im in there, i walk out without test driving. I just find that the rear is smaller than Vezel.

saw the boot as well, they have 2 "removable covers". somehow this make the boot look smaller and i find the "latch" for the cover to rest on, gets into the way if you intend to put golf bag. i dont know" didnt play golf :P

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1