Honda Vezel

Hsiao

i wanna ask for opinions bros/sis.

say the only deposit required is $10k for COE bidding and to proceed with the deal to be put on paper contractually,the PI only requires in principle approval of ur loan to ensure repayment credibility on buyer side.

i.e cash deposit only $10k.

would it be a safer step to take?

leaving fast deliver etc out of the qn.

personally i wud like it, less risk. and feels that they have e financial backing,not afraid u pull out of the deal.

Yes, I would go for this. It show that the company is financially sound and serious about delivery to the customer. As their money can only comes in after delivery (a motivation to work faster).

But on the other hand, as PI cater to a wide range of brands and models, they might not want to do this to slow moving models. For models like vezel which are catching on and fast moving, one buyer pull out of the deal, there still many behind waiting to take over.

Win Win for all.

↡ Advertisement

Yes, I would go for this. It show that the company is financially sound and serious about delivery to the customer. As their money can only comes in after delivery (a motivation to work faster).

But on the other hand, as PI cater to a wide range of brands and models, they might not want to do this to slow moving models. For models like vezel which are catching on and fast moving, one buyer pull out of the deal, there still many behind waiting to take over.

Win Win for all.

thanks for ur honest feedback bro. My SE fren was sharing w me yday that this has been their practice all e while..n i almost niao him on e spot..lucky i din cos on 2nd thot it minimize risks for all parties..give and take. lucky i din niao him..otherwise i'll be a bad fren

Saw it at Leco Prestige, they had 2 Vezels there but both sold. I did not walk through all the shops but called the ones that had advertised this car, all of them do not have physical stock yet. Anyone know if Leco is reliable?

Bro.. i went yesterday also... but they take in car very low....:(

to minimise our risk, one way I could think of, is to leave the Pi out of the equation for the Coe. do your own Coe bidding.

Or you can ask them to bid for you & at your instruction. Sometimes they may charge you Admin fees for each bidding cycle. So ask b4 action.

Up-side is you decide your appetite of COE price & your urgency for collecting the ride (Condition that you already secure a Stock-Car). Down-side is very "challenging" to study & monitor the COE gradient.

Since the Risk (top-up or reimburse) of COE is no longer on the PI side, they will not hesitate to bid for you. And the worry of whether they will bid or not bid for you (due to contracted Z-numbers of bids) is eliminated. Get or don get is purely your responsibility already. But some PI don do such thing at all. They comes as a complete bundle, Car + COE.

But to be fair, you can't just hog onto their stock & drag to pend on an unrealistic COE. The parking lot & finance of bringing in the car also need money one..

bro, sorry if you have answered this b4, asking again...wat engine oil you use?

attachicon.gifEngine Oil 0W-30 @ IMM.jpg

Actually my journey is 15(CT)/85(HW). That's the major cause.

Oops.. Sorry my wrong.. to-ba-lik..

My ride is 85%(CT)/15%(HW)..

[:p]

• Praise 1

Something that most people doesn't know about the S and hybrid models is that they have additional soundproofing on the chassis against road noise as compared to G and X model.

yes i remember seeing this somewhere. someone posted this info before here but because it was not listed in the honda website link which i show (or maybe i miss it out) so i normally don't tell people about this.. this is also one main reason i wanted the S or hybrid version. to me, with all these extra features add up, it is more worth while to get the S model.

yes i remember seeing this somewhere. someone posted this info before here but because it was not listed in the honda website link which i show (or maybe i miss it out) so i normally don't tell people about this.. this is also one main reason i wanted the S or hybrid version. to me, with all these extra features add up, it is more worth while to get the S model.

agree...gd aftermkt insulation not cheap..

Or you can ask them to bid for you & at your instruction. Sometimes they may charge you Admin fees for each bidding cycle. So ask b4 action.

Up-side is you decide your appetite of COE price & your urgency for collecting the ride (Condition that you already secure a Stock-Car). Down-side is very "challenging" to study & monitor the COE gradient.

Since the Risk (top-up or reimburse) of COE is no longer on the PI side, they will not hesitate to bid for you. And the worry of whether they will bid or not bid for you (due to contracted Z-numbers of bids) is eliminated. Get or don get is purely your responsibility already. But some PI don do such thing at all. They comes as a complete bundle, Car + COE.

But to be fair, you can't just hog onto their stock & drag to pend on an unrealistic COE. The parking lot & finance of bringing in the car also need money one..

Oops.. Sorry my wrong.. to-ba-lik..

My ride is 85%(CT)/15%(HW)..

[:p]

To minimise $ being absconded by PI, the low risk way is to bid for your COE .

With COE secured, one only have to put deposit for the car body booking (10% of $54k? ) instead of COE bidding deposit($10k + 10% of car body price?

The waiting time is purely on the delivery of the car.

If anything goes wrong, one will lose $5.4k(car price deposit) vs $15.4k (COE deposit + car price deposit).

If i am missing anything here, please correct me. Thanks.

• Praise 1

To minimise $ being absconded by PI, the low risk way is to bid for your COE .

With COE secured, one only have to put deposit for the car body booking (10% of $54k? ) instead of COE bidding deposit($10k + 10% of car body price?

The waiting time is purely on the delivery of the car.

If anything goes wrong, one will lose $5.4k(car price deposit) vs $15.4k (COE deposit + car price deposit).

If i am missing anything here, please correct me. Thanks.

agree..but too many pple lazy to find out e strategy involved n steps required to bid

the "waste of time" to bid is more valuable dan the risk of 10k hehe

Edited by Rationalexuberance

Hi Danial, the calculator goes beyond the 3k tinggi.. Of course "S" is the highest spec among petrol model...

But for that 3k, the applicable Loan is different already. Unless $$$ is no really an issue for you, then go for the better spec one.

I know the tempt cos I also swirled into it before until the reality kicks in.. Its really heart sore.. what's 3k only if we are paying over 100k... but the different in loan is 10%. So no choise gotta "wave & go for 2nd best"..

Cruel reality.. [bigcry]

Luckily the "X" is afterall not such a bad ride too. Enjoying it.. [wave]

pardon my ignorance but why would the "S" model be with a different loan criteria? Is it because the "S" model has OMV >$20K?

anyone with "S" model can affirm?

pardon my ignorance but why would the "S" model be with a different loan criteria? Is it because the "S" model has OMV >$20K?

ya

Hey guys,

I recently booked a Blue Vezel Z Hybrid model from Autolink in November.

Till now still no news about the car, suspect it's still in Japan.

Anybody who bought from Autolink having the same experience?

Hey guys,

bro,

you should know Autolink style. For the attractive price usually the delivery will take atleast 3 to 4 months.

Is it not in your sales agreement?

Edited by trajet2b

bro,

you should know Autolink style. For the attractive price usually the delivery will take atleast 3 to 4 months.

Is it not in your sales agreement?

Haha, first time buying car from them.

Agreement was 3-4months. Ordered in Nov thought by Feb should be able to at least see the car.

But now car also no news yet, suspect still in Japan. Spoke to my SA, but he said no news either.

Any other Z model hybrid owners out there? Care to share your experience?

Can't wait to get my hands on my car.

Edited by Jaymessofly
  • Praise 1

Hey guys,

bro..i din see any incoming blue hybrid in their shipment list due february when i was making my decision. there was the green which i took on immediate registration.. i think nxt shipment all white. do call in to check..n wat was on ur sales agreement?

either way i'm so happy to know another hybrid owner! we shud all gather in a line up with all the different colors!! will b a gd sight!

highly likely yes bro. some S model omv below 20k..some above...rightly it shud be above..else..likely underdeclared

Anyone deal with New Car Quotation (PI at Sin Ming Lane) ?

Pricing seems reasonable.

which PI bro?

bro..i din see any incoming blue hybrid in their shipment list due february when i was making my decision. there was the green which i took on immediate registration.. i think nxt shipment all white. do call in to check..n wat was on ur sales agreement?

either way i'm so happy to know another hybrid owner! we shud all gather in a line up with all the different colors!! will b a gd sight!

Hahaha, dk when will my car arrive also.

But will definitely meet up to portray our hybrids!

You changed any parts or accessories for yours?

Before you bought the green hybrid, Autolink actually offered me to swap my blue for the green which arrived. But had to top up 5k, lol.

↡ Advertisement