Honda Vezel

Hsiao

bro,

We are talking about the CEV Fixed Coefficient of 0.92 formula

PI with a minimum of 5 vehicles in a single Bill Lading can apply to have the above new formula used to upgrade from current band A3 to A2.

bro does this mean some cars may skip e coefficient being applied, then not be rewarded with e additional cev rebates?

Hahaha, dk when will my car arrive also.

But will definitely meet up to portray our hybrids!

You changed any parts or accessories for yours?

Before you bought the green hybrid, Autolink actually offered me to swap my blue for the green which arrived. But had to top up 5k, lol.

wah u cud have rendered me car-less bro haha. didn't change anything.

ok..i PM reply u. (Erik, if ure reading this,pls help our dear fren)

Edited by Rationalexuberance
↡ Advertisement

highly likely yes bro. some S model omv below 20k..some above...rightly it shud be above..else..likely underdeclared

which PI bro?

New Car Quotation is the name of the PI (located in Sin Ming Lane).

From Sgcarmart, 1.6X is selling at $48,888 without COE.

Hey guys,

I recently booked a Blue Vezel Z Hybrid model from Autolink in November.

Till now still no news about the car, suspect it's still in Japan.

Anybody who bought from Autolink having the same experience?

@jaymessofly, i booked my green Hybrid-Z late Oct 2014. STILL waiting. SA said late Jan15, but PI said delay and will arrive early Feb15 instead. STILL waiting... no definite date yet. :(

Thanks Oxy, for the heads up.

Yup, caution is never wrong, especially when it involves big ticket items such as a car, that's why I have been on the hunt for months, and still yet to make a move; I've been threading really carefully and taking my time. [thumbsup]

Either that or I'm just an indecisive uncle. [:p]

It's okay, I was researching/comparing for quite a while too (it was almost stressful!) The most annoying thing was that most SE would prefer you to go down to negotiate. Can understand why they prefer that but it's inconvenient.

Btw, not saying that Zion isn't good/reliable. I've seen carplate with Zion on it, but I guess like everything else, it depends on a bit of luck too.

vezel x at dat body price looks attractive, a cool 48k with all the premium std free gifts wud be good!

Have no experience nor heard of this PI b4 though.

vezel x at dat body price looks attractive, a cool 48k with all the premium std free gifts wud be good!

Tried finding them on Bizfile, but can't find. Better make sure you know the real company name before committing

And 48k is really a v good price!

haha confirm is a scam there is no 1.6X model :)

Tried finding them on Bizfile, but can't find. Better make sure you know the real company name before committing

And 48k is really a v good price!

reincarnated volks auto ? :)

Scary, really no info in Bizfile.

Oops, apologies my bad.

Their name is: New CarQuotations (without a space between car and quotations) and it can be found on Bizfile. Company was just set up last year though.

Edited by oxycover

Aiyah bro ... you are out to poison people again. BTW, i have fixed my visor alri. Ordered some accessaries alri but mostly same same with yours. Did not ordered those bigger, bulky items. When installed, I drive over. [:)]

Your turn to poison me [thumbsup] ... i am running out of idea what to buy... addicted to taobao liao. :D

IMO, $48k with all freebies.. [sly]

Most unlikely.. [dizzy]

Just my $0.02.

Bro.. i went yesterday also... but they take in car very low....:(

they offered me the highest trade in for my old car thou... So i guess it depends on the make etc?

↡ Advertisement