Honda Vezel

Hsiao

are they reliable ?

He delivered as promised. Family member just booked a Vezel two days ago with them.

↡ Advertisement

May I know what is the default rim (if there is) given by the PI.

I would like to change the rim to 17" instead what will be the price like. I know there are different range and price. just agar agar.

I could trade in when i collect my car on the first day right?

Depends. If taiwan rims about 800 to 1.2k after trade in. I may be wrong though so best is call up a few big tyre shops to ask But original alloy rim may sometimes cost even more than the taiwan replicas.

• Praise 1

Depends. If taiwan rims about 800 to 1.2k after trade in. I may be wrong though so best is call up a few big tyre shops to ask But original alloy rim may sometimes cost even more than the taiwan replicas.

your original rims are made in japan enkei...why downgrade to TW made and pay 1k+ for it?

• Praise 1

your original rims are made in japan enkei...why downgrade to TW made and pay 1k+ for it?

Exactly bro. And actually why are we paying when we trade in with a better rims? Original alloy rims are actually quite well sought after in my opinion. No doubt boring design.

Exactly bro. And actually why are we paying when we trade in with a better rims? Original alloy rims are actually quite well sought after in my opinion. No doubt boring design.

some people prefer form over substance

• Praise 2

Understand that new batches of Vezel starting manufacturing in April will be the so called improved version.

Supposed to be a tweaked rear suspension (softer) from what I was told. Dun know what other differences anybody know?

When i checked around, so far nobody has the official news. They mentioned that honda factory have not released the details yet, but the pricing is only very slightly higher then the current model, definitely nt $5k jump. Hahaha.

Even the model code is the same as current. So i doubt it is considered a facelift.

Current rear suspension is kind harsh imo. Hopefully new the new update will be slightly more softer to absorb the shocks, by then with a slightly lower COE, then i will jump into buying :)

• Praise 3

are they reliable ?

Frankly speaking..after we buy the car,we rely on ourselves alredy. Most imptly during the negotiation and confirmation of booking of the car,can they give u what you want, or us customers want at a reasonable price without throwing smoke bombs. Most hardest deals or easiest to chop are family members or "close friends" deals. Sorry for the negativity,recently received too many negative feedback from buyers still scouting. Blatant lies pouring out from the noses haha. Worst and most dangerous of all are those who sell a piece of paper Sales & Purchase Agreement to you,demanding 20k deposit upfront "becos this is a regulation by MAS and has to be followed", plus the car is not in stock,n the company may not have booked,but sell the car on paper promise 1st and scout to find later.

Note that if the claim is that e company "imports" their own cars from Japan instead of "import" from another importer's parking lot to their own parking lot,the chassis number is alredy present. Exact shipping details wud be furnished even b4 the car is loaded onto the ship to sail across the oceans to SG.

Bottomline,do be careful,ask the right qns to know if the SE knows their stuff b4 depositing 20k which you should not!

$500 deposit to firm T&C on sales agreement

$10k deposit just b4 bidding for COE

Another $500-1.5k upon confirmation that vehicle has reached sg shores or reached showroom to be viewed n verified chassis number issued on SA tallies with physical unit,ready to be prepped and installation for accesories to proceed.

Be wise *smilez*

Edited by Rationalexuberance
  • Praise 2

oh i thought 16" abit too small for a big body so thought wanna change to 17".

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

it's just rims. changing of rims is one of the simplest way to make your car stand out among the others.

• Praise 1

Guan motor.. My friend has just book a Harrier and seem that they deliver in early march.. That all i know.. Trust that helps... ;)

• Praise 1

Frankly speaking..after we buy the car,we rely on ourselves alredy. Most imptly during the negotiation and confirmation of booking of the car,can they give u what you want, or us customers want at a reasonable price without throwing smoke bombs. Most hardest deals or easiest to chop are family members or "close friends" deals. Sorry for the negativity,recently received too many negative feedback from buyers still scouting. Blatant lies pouring out from the noses haha. Worst and most dangerous of all are those who sell a piece of paper Sales & Purchase Agreement to you,demanding 20k deposit upfront "becos this is a regulation by MAS and has to be followed", plus the car is not in stock,n the company may not have booked,but sell the car on paper promise 1st and scout to find later.

Note that if the claim is that e company "imports" their own cars from Japan instead of "import" from another importer's parking lot to their own parking lot,the chassis number is alredy present. Exact shipping details wud be furnished even b4 the car is loaded onto the ship to sail across the oceans to SG.

Bottomline,do be careful,ask the right qns to know if the SE knows their stuff b4 depositing 20k which you should not!

$500 deposit to firm T&C on sales agreement

$10k deposit just b4 bidding for COE

Another $500-1.5k upon confirmation that vehicle has reached sg shores or reached showroom to be viewed n verified chassis number issued on SA tallies with physical unit,ready to be prepped and installation for accesories to proceed.

Be wise *smilez*

Dex from JDM asked for $20K deposit from me

• Praise 2