Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Hi any honda vezel owner out there got notice the raditor fan did not turn on even after 30 min slow drive (without aircon switch on.) Cos my previous ride toyota wish raditor fan will turn on after abt 15 min of slow drive (20 km to 40 km) in the morning.

• Praise 2

Hi any honda vezel owner out there got notice the raditor fan did not turn on even after 30 min slow drive (without aircon switch on.) Cos my previous ride toyota wish raditor fan will turn on after abt 15 min of slow drive (20 km to 40 km) in the morning.

That's really good actually,meams ur engine running cool..as long as maintains optimum temp,all is fine. Little chance of over heating

Dex from JDM asked for $20K deposit from me

Hehe..hi maorongrong,havent dealt with Dex on transactions b4,guess u have to speak to him. But my experience chatting with him gives me a feel that he's a nice guy.

20k was kinda like "industry standard", but i tink if we as buyers request for a fair timed deposit payment,a gd responsible PI shud oblige. Main reason is same as contract sum retention or performance bond to ensure amicable delivery of vehicle as stated in sales agreement. Its a give and take fair situation IMO.

• Praise 1

That's really good actually,meams ur engine running cool..as long as maintains optimum temp,all is fine. Little chance of over heating

Hehe..hi maorongrong,havent dealt with Dex on transactions b4,guess u have to speak to him. But my experience chatting with him gives me a feel that he's a nice guy.

20k was kinda like "industry standard", but i tink if we as buyers request for a fair timed deposit payment,a gd responsible PI shud oblige. Main reason is same as contract sum retention or performance bond to ensure amicable delivery of vehicle as stated in sales agreement. Its a give and take fair situation IMO.

Hi Rational,

No lah. I wasn't complaining. As long as the car can be delivered on time as promised, the deposit whether $10K or $20K doesn't really matter. Either way still need to pay up sooner or later. If paying more deposit can secure the car earlier (& COE), I have no issues. Anyway, I booked the car at a reasonable price when the COE at $57K. Lucky I take guarantee + no top up by paying $4K extra, else the COE heading north now also quite difficult to secure.

Dex, if you are seeing this. Thumbs up for you & Amanda

Hi Rational,

No lah. I wasn't complaining. As long as the car can be delivered on time as promised, the deposit whether $10K or $20K doesn't really matter. Either way still need to pay up sooner or later. If paying more deposit can secure the car earlier (& COE), I have no issues. Anyway, I booked the car at a reasonable price when the COE at $57K. Lucky I take guarantee + no top up by paying $4K extra, else the COE heading north now also quite difficult to secure.

Dex, if you are seeing this. Thumbs up for you & Amanda

Nice!! Congrats bro..not many bros kio tio 57k COE. But most deals at that time didn'tdidn't have high rebate levels..hoppe u got a gd fair deal. Kudos!

• Praise 1

Nice!! Congrats bro..not many bros kio tio 57k COE. But most deals at that time didn'tdidn't have high rebate levels..hoppe u got a gd fair deal. Kudos!

No la. I mean when COE hit $57K, I quickly go book. It's still during CNY period. Haha. But they haven't secure COE yet.

I agree, suddenly nothing to read...haha... But anyway, for those that are new to this forum, they can start reading from page 1 to 374...

Wah lau eh ... U so bad! Lol

Giant at turf city still have mobil 1 viscocity 30 oil at $12.90. Those bros and sis looking quickly go grab.. Imm giant no more stock lor ... ;)

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

How much to buy and this oil will taken out during the servicing or will the service centre still charge a fee?

Giant at turf city still have mobil 1 viscocity 30 oil at $12.90. Those bros and sis looking quickly go grab.. Imm giant no more stock lor ... ;)

• Praise 1

yikes paiseh paiseh read wrongly

Dex replied to me & you but the post is missing. Strange.

Anyway, thanks Dex for your reply. I saw it in my email. Thumbs up

Hi all , I have been reading this forum for the past 1 month and have gained a lot of knowledge from the discussions on the floor. I ordered a vezel at the end o; February cos I feel in love with the slick look of the car, it's LED reading lamps and its touch screens etc . I bought the X model for 106888 from pristiage automotive at eunos . The PI looks reliable and I signed a package with 6 bids guarantee COE with out top up n paid a 10 k deposit . I have not receive my car yet cos I think it is still early as I am promise the car in late May , June time . The PI say they have no existing x model stock so I was contemplating paying 3 k more for the Z model which comes with some nice aesthetic features too. Though , mov exceeds 20k , and no news as yet . I am currently driving a merz B class that is coming to 5 years , thought I wanted to change to a vezel and see if it is comparable in functions . From the video I watched in u tube , it seems like the vezel trembles a little which traveling at 60 km/h , I hope it is the camera that is not seated properly . Can anyone share about their driving experience and also the best radio model to upgrade to if I want GPS and blue tooth for my car . This and really excited about owning this car , my first japanese car in fact . Thks

Edited by DavidChangLiangKwang
  • Praise 6

Guys,

I see some owners have hard tonneau cover, but it seems like it wont be lifted up when boot is opened. Means hard to reach into the boot?

Guys,

I see some owners have hard tonneau cover, but it seems like it wont be lifted up when boot is opened. Means hard to reach into the boot?

The cover won't lift before the boot is open 1 de la. I have it on my current car & only when u lift up the boot then can open cos it had rubber stoppers that would 'stick' to the back of the rear window. Unless it's those type that can 'retract' Edited by Maorongrong

How much to buy and this oil will taken out during the servicing or will the service centre still charge a fee?

Service center will usually charge labor fees around $50-$80 if u bring your own oil. Many bro and I have mentioned to use w30 EO. Service center will try brainwash you to use their EO w40, which is highly not recommended. It will cause louder engine roar and higher FC.

Guys,

I believe these are not original. The ones I saw has a string attached and can be lifted when open.

Hi all , I have been reading this forum for the past 1 month and have gained a lot of knowledge from the discussions on the floor. I ordered a vezel at the end o; February cos I feel in love with the slick look of the car, it's LED reading lamps and its touch screens etc . I bought the X model for 106888 from pristiage automotive at eunos . The PI looks reliable and I signed a package with 6 bids guarantee COE with out top up n paid a 10 k deposit . I have not receive my car yet cos I think it is still early as I am promise the car in late May , June time . The PI say they have no existing x model stock so I was contemplating paying 3 k more for the Z model which comes with some nice aesthetic features too. Though , mov exceeds 20k , and no news as yet . I am currently driving a merz B class that is coming to 5 years , thought I wanted to change to a vezel and see if it is comparable in functions . From the video I watched in u tube , it seems like the vezel trembles a little which traveling at 60 km/h , I hope it is the camera that is not seated properly . Can anyone share about their driving experience and also the best radio model to upgrade to if I want GPS and blue tooth for my car . This and really excited about owning this car , my first japanese car in fact . Thks

Bro, welcome to the club. Joint us in FB where we have many discussion going on. We also had our meet up last week in ponggol, where 9 vezel cars participate and a few would be owners.

• Praise 2

The cover won't lift before the boot is open 1 de la. I have it on my current car & only when u lift up the boot then can open cos it had rubber stoppers that would 'stick' to the back of the rear window. Unless it's those type that can 'retract'

Opps. See wrongly. Ya, those with strings attached will lift when the boot is opened. For the one in my current car, it will to be manually lifted. Hee...

Service center will usually charge labor fees around $50-$80 if u bring your own oil. Many bro and I have mentioned to use w30 EO. Service center will try brainwash you to use their EO w40, which is highly not recommended. It will cause louder engine roar and higher FC.

I believe these are not original. The ones I saw has a string attached and can be lifted when open.

Bro, welcome to the club. Joint us in FB where we have many discussion going on. We also had our meet up last week in ponggol, where 9 vezel cars participate and a few would be owners.

Can I join? I also soon to be Vezel owner & I live in Punggol :)

Edited by Maorongrong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1