Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Hi all , I have been reading this forum for the past 1 month and have gained a lot of knowledge from the discussions on the floor. I ordered a vezel at the end o; February cos I feel in love with the slick look of the car, it's LED reading lamps and its touch screens etc . I bought the X model for 106888 from pristiage automotive at eunos . The PI looks reliable and I signed a package with 6 bids guarantee COE with out top up n paid a 10 k deposit . I have not receive my car yet cos I think it is still early as I am promise the car in late May , June time . The PI say they have no existing x model stock so I was contemplating paying 3 k more for the Z model which comes with some nice aesthetic features too. Though , mov exceeds 20k , and no news as yet . I am currently driving a merz B class that is coming to 5 years , thought I wanted to change to a vezel and see if it is comparable in functions . From the video I watched in u tube , it seems like the vezel trembles a little which traveling at 60 km/h , I hope it is the camera that is not seated properly . Can anyone share about their driving experience and also the best radio model to upgrade to if I want GPS and blue tooth for my car . This and really excited about owning this car , my first japanese car in fact . Thks

David ur B class will b more stable at high speed n the sound insulation is definitely better...

But pick up n overall running costs im sure Vezel is better...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Opps. See wrongly. Ya, those with strings attached will lift when the boot is opened. For the one in my current car, it will to be manually lifted. Hee...

Can I join? I also soon to be Vezel owner & I live in Punggol :)

Hi bro, sure sure. You are always welcome to the club. here is the FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/676614199116744/

There are 6-7 vezel in punggol area and you are welcome to PM me if you wish to have some kopi talk.

Thanks Dino, how many liters to buy for the EO?

4 quarts...near 4 litres...I believe giant's mobil's 0w30 comes in 1 quart bottle....so get 4!

• Praise 1

Thanks Dino, how many liters to buy for the EO?

Hi bro, if i recall correctly, vezel need 3.8L. So if we buy 4L, it will be good enough.

• Praise 1

I saw a pic where there are 2 strings attached one. So when open boot will lift up also.

So wat do the bros here are having?

The cover won't lift before the boot is open 1 de la. I have it on my current car & only when u lift up the boot then can open cos it had rubber stoppers that would 'stick' to the back of the rear window. Unless it's those type that can 'retract'

Following Bros/Sis got their ride d ?

Booked:
01) Mitlancer71, Silver, X model, Collection End Mar 15 (Hup Long)
02) Alex, Blue, X model
05) Pat62, Maroon, X model. Feb 15 (Autolink)
06) chanlccs, Silver, X model. Mid Jan 2015 (JDM)
08) playing, White, X model
09) XDD33, Blue, X model
10) samwng, Maroon, X model, Mid Feb'15 (Autolink)
11) Dogbaby_25, White, X model (Prime)
12) Zippu, Green, Z Model, Jan 2015 (Exodus)
16) Eugene, Black, X Model, collection b4 CNY ( Cartimes)
17) Mp3skater, Blue, S Model, Jan Booked (Autolink) Collection March 2015
20) Csoyzx, Pearl White X Model (Cartimes) Earliest before CNY.. Latest before Feb

I saw a pic where there are 2 strings attached one. So when open boot will lift up also.

So wat do the bros here are having?

Err, for my new Vezel, I haven't got it yet, so can't tell you also.

Hi bro, sure sure. You are always welcome to the club. here is the FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/676614199116744/

There are 6-7 vezel in punggol area and you are welcome to PM me if you wish to have some kopi talk.

Thanks! I have applied to join the group. Meanwhile, while waiting for my Vezel, I can cycle to meet u guys instead! lol

• Praise 2

Hi guys!Took me quite awhile to finish reading all the 375 pages! Very informative I must say! I am expecting my ride end of Apr / early May. So excited and hope to join in the vezel family soon! Anyone can recommend a good HU with good GPS, with reverse camera and bluetooth. So as to connect to my phone for calls as well as to play the music in my iphone?

• Praise 2

Hi guys!Took me quite awhile to finish reading all the 375 pages! Very informative I must say! I am expecting my ride end of Apr / early May. So excited and hope to join in the vezel family soon! Anyone can recommend a good HU with good GPS, with reverse camera and bluetooth. So as to connect to my phone for calls as well as to play the music in my iphone?

Welcome, TheRoadUser!

Go ahead and update to booked list.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Hi Vezelians. Thought of putting here instead of wts section since it is for Vezel. I imported a pair of side steps which I want to let go at cost price because my wife does not like the design. And also soft tonneau because need to drill holes. Cost price meaning I absorb the shipping fees too which aint low as these are bulky items. PM me if you are keen on either one. Thanks!

Edited by Andyngps
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1