Honda Vezel

Hsiao

This habit is not recommended. It do more harm than good. Better to leave it in "D", if the stop is longer shit it to neutral and "pull" hand brake or activate brake hold.

Agree. This will cause unnecessary strain on the transmission.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

And older generations? Lol...no offence

Could be. also last time taxi drivers drive manual transmission. so I think its natural for them to roll to a stop in neutral wont die engine. Then came auto trans for them and it become a habit.

Edited by Melvincyc

Hi how ur engine running now w 5w 30 engine oil. Is there any problems after changing like heating on engine. Cos singapore weather is pretty hot.

Hi bro, so far so good since my 5k servicing using 5w30. My milage is now about 8.6k km and have twice went into Malaysia. First time was caught in a 4 hour jam in jb customs on way back. 2nd time, 3 hours jam. If w30 not suitable for our hot weather, then my car over heat liao. Also lut max 145 km/hour during my last trip. Car stable and smooth.

In my normal driving in Singapore, my FC is average 17km/l since using w30.

• Praise 2

I know some like to shift to neutral while coasting to a stop.

Hi bro, I do that when driving manual and continue when driving auto. But my last TC SE told me not to shift to neutral while coasting in a auto car. He mentioned, auto car are not design for this. There is a certain lubricant being sprayed to the gear box while engine running but will stop when in neutral mode. Not sure how true this is.

(edited)

If i remember correctly, the transmission fluid pump stop circulating the fluid when in neutral. However probably not as damning as the transmission not under load.

i know ppl who coast in neutral and car is still intact after many years.

Hi bro, I do that when driving manual and continue when driving auto. But my last TC SE told me not to shift to neutral while coasting in a auto car. He mentioned, auto car are not design for this. There is a certain lubricant being sprayed to the gear box while engine running but will stop when in neutral mode. Not sure how true this is.

Edited by Melvincyc
  • Praise 1

Hi bro, so far so good since my 5k servicing using 5w30. My milage is now about 8.6k km and have twice went into Malaysia. First time was caught in a 4 hour jam in jb customs on way back. 2nd time, 3 hours jam. If w30 not suitable for our hot weather, then my car over heat liao. Also lut max 145 km/hour during my last trip. Car stable and smooth.

In my normal driving in Singapore, my FC is average 17km/l since using w30.

thank u for ur information. Also by the way u know where to buy the hcf2 transmission oil and spark plug. Need to get ready.

thank u for ur information. Also by the way u know where to buy the hcf2 transmission oil and spark plug. Need to get ready.

Hi bro, my ride have not reach the milage required to change yet. I am not expert as well as i learn from otther bro here. Will let you know when i get more info.

Hi bros/sis,

have received, replied and sent out details to quite a few pax on the "lobang" i managed to get for my car on nano coating.

Would just like to reiterate again that i have no financial relationship with the service provider, what i shared was just my own experience that i have personally enjoyed. Becos it is humans involved in the provision of the service (paint defect detection,wash,clay,polish,paint correction & levelling b4 coating), there wun be 100% of anything especially when the boss is not 24/7 on the ground to supervise.

As such , wud very much appreciate that if you really do decide to engage them, pls PM & inform me yeh?(maybe contact number, number plate & car make etc) And do quote me to get the same deal i shared with you, or if you managed to nego even lower, let me know too haha. I hope you guys get to enjoy budget PPS for easy cleaning and protection. Give me feedback or share your experience in forum.

If it's something not satisfactory, i kinda feel responsible also,cos it's my online reputation at stake, let me know too; dun wanna get flamed for nothing. Then i will "niao" the boss to make good what was promised, like he has always meticulously did for my ride so far.

Bro,

Thank you for the recommendation. Initially they are at old Toh Tuck Road and now shifted to Bedok.

P/S: My car even got a Sun Tanning session. LOL...

post-70083-0-07008400-1428285118_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Bro,

Thank you for the recommendation. Initially they are at old Toh Tuck Road and now shifted to Bedok.

Nice blueeeeee

hi guys, an update on the new Vezel. the changes are, the aircon comes with plasma technology, suspension is chanced to "comfort" and the glass panels are changed to UV cut glass.this is not the face lift model. this is based on my own personal findings.

• Praise 4

hi guys, an update on the new Vezel. the changes are, the aircon comes with plasma technology, suspension is chanced to "comfort" and the glass panels are changed to UV cut glass.this is not the face lift model. this is based on my own personal findings.

Appreciate the updates... Any electronic brochures be even better ;)

• Praise 2

Sparkies should be iridium/ good ones that last >40k. You can ask your mech to check/ confirm during servicing as they are easily accessible at the top.

• Praise 2

Bro,

Sorry new to this forum.

Hi Guangster,

Possible to pm me the details of the shop who done a gd job for ur car?

Beautifully done. :)

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2