Honda Vezel

Hsiao

hi guys, an update on the new Vezel. the changes are, the aircon comes with plasma technology, suspension is chanced to "comfort" and the glass panels are changed to UV cut glass.this is not the face lift model. this is based on my own personal findings.

So aesthetically no change? All the above changes can be augmented on one's own to the current model...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Bro,

Thank you for the recommendation. Initially they are at old Toh Tuck Road and now shifted to Bedok.

P/S: My car even got a Sun Tanning session. LOL...

can Pm me how much and where you did your coating?

thanks.

• Praise 1

thank u for ur information. Also by the way u know where to buy the hcf2 transmission oil and spark plug. Need to get ready.

I think the stock spark plugs are iridium ones. They can last for a long time. Don't have to change them so soon! I replaced mine at about 70K kms after one of them misfired!

• Praise 2

Anyone know if the facelift model is going to get a new tail light cluster?

What I know, so far no one include PI can tell the actual change on facelift/ improvised version. No photo available, except wait it arrive coming May/June. Now only guessing game.
  • Praise 2

Hi Bros, may i asked if it's a norm for PI to collect another amt of $$$ before they bid for COE?

$3k deposit was paid. $17k a few days later so it's $10k for COE bidding and another $10k for booking of car?

1st time getting a car from PI so abit lost.

• Praise 1

Hi,

All requests replied. Thank you.

Damage: $400 for 3 layers ceramic 9H polishing

Duration: 5-6 hours

8650BT HU owner take note,

Apple Car play available now at Pioneer SG website.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Hi, can Pm me the address for 3 layer ceramic 9H coating.

Hi Bros, may i asked if it's a norm for PI to collect another amt of $$$ before they bid for COE?

$3k deposit was paid. $17k a few days later so it's $10k for COE bidding and another $10k for booking of car?

1st time getting a car from PI so abit lost.

Which PI u booked ur car from? My PI also collected $20K from me. U can refer to the past few pages

• Praise 1

Which PI u booked ur car from? My PI also collected $20K from me. U can refer to the past few pages

Booked from Car Times. Quite reliable PI so I obliged. Collection end June.

• Praise 1

Hi,

Hi Can PM me the address for your coating in Bedok?

thanks

So aesthetically no change? All the above changes can be augmented on one's own to the current model...

yes bro. u r rite.. apart from this changes, there will be a facelift this year... but i dont know the changes yet.. will update when i get the information.

yes bro. u r rite.. apart from this changes, there will be a facelift this year... but i dont know the changes yet.. will update when i get the information.

Was trying to search online but cannot find any that looks different from current..

Bro,

Thank you for the recommendation. Initially they are at old Toh Tuck Road and now shifted to Bedok.

P/S: My car even got a Sun Tanning session. LOL...

looks good bro. can share the contact?

• Praise 1