Honda Vezel

Hsiao

why would you believe that a side step would void your insurance policy?

yes bro. u r rite.. apart from this changes, there will be a facelift this year... but i dont know the changes yet.. will update when i get the information.

no offence to ZionAuto but I doubt the facelift to be valid. Why do I say so?

1st - There are "rumours" of an enhancement coming along in middle of 2015, tweaks to aircon, tweaks to glass, tweaks to suspension, etc....

2nd - There are "rumours" of a facelift in late 2015.......

Any developer would not be releasing enhancements of such in batches. This strategy does not gain them the type of market share they are after but well I maybe wrong but that's my rationale mind going at it :)

↡ Advertisement

Hi Bros, may i asked if it's a norm for PI to collect another amt of $$$ before they bid for COE?

$3k deposit was paid. $17k a few days later so it's $10k for COE bidding and another $10k for booking of car?

1st time getting a car from PI so abit lost.

bro...my PI dealer only collects S$ 15k for deposit...is $ 10k for COE bidding (upon loan checks approval) and S$ 5k for booking of car.

do consider....let me know if you want my PI contact...PM me.

Thanks.

Hi Can PM me the address for your coating in Bedok?

thanks

There is another place you can do paint protection...lasts several years...

its called 96 Car Shine...contact them via FaceBook

Thanks.

can Pm me how much and where you did your coating?

thanks.

You can look for 96 Car Shine from Facebook.

Good job done and reliable... :)

• Praise 1

What I know, so far no one include PI can tell the actual change on facelift/ improvised version. No photo available, except wait it arrive coming May/June. Now only guessing game.

Read from Japan website, Vezel facelift will only arrive December 2015.

Currently sales of Vezel is very strong in Japan being no 2 after new Fit. The current Vezel lags behind the competition in the improvement of safety technology. So the facelift in December will mainly introduce Honda Sensing technology to cover the gap. Exterior changes no information yet.
So far, the going to be introduced are new Stepwagon and Odyssey hybrid.
  • Praise 3

bro...my PI dealer only collects S$ 15k for deposit...is $ 10k for COE bidding (upon loan checks approval) and S$ 5k for booking of car.

Thanks.

Thanks.

96 looks expensive..fb quoted 550 onwards...bro can share wat special price u got and how many layers? And what experience u have w them given the reccommemdation?

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks for the information bro😀👍

Understand car comes with immobilizer.

Any bro can suggest if there is a need to install additional car alarm (or similar) especially for drivers going to M'sia?

any recommendation?

Hi,

All requests replied. Thank you.

Damage: $400 for 3 layers ceramic 9H polishing

Duration: 5-6 hours

8650BT HU owner take note,

Apple Car play available now at Pioneer SG website.

Did my 3 layers 3-4 months ago... Not so impressive. Weekly wash left the car with some swirl mark, and stone chip ( big and small stones also tiok).... Maybe need to do 10 yrs...

• Praise 2

Did my 3 layers 3-4 months ago... Not so impressive. Weekly wash left the car with some swirl mark, and stone chip ( big and small stones also tiok).... Maybe need to do 10 yrs...

Singapore weather terok for our cars, man.

if clear skies, got bird shit. if no bird shit, got leaves and twigs. if rain, got water marks plus dirt from road splash. if never wash for 2 days, car looks so bad (with or without wax/polish/ceramic).

if none of the above, then kena scratch or dent! wah lao!

• Praise 3

Singapore weather terok for our cars, man.

if clear skies, got bird shit. if no bird shit, got leaves and twigs. if rain, got water marks plus dirt from road splash. if never wash for 2 days, car looks so bad (with or without wax/polish/ceramic).

if none of the above, then kena scratch or dent! wah lao!

Fully agreed.

So those looking for ceramic to protect the cars from all from above, probably have to manage the expectation a bit.

It will protect your paint work from usual wear and tear (e.g uv etc), but scratches even as light as due to washing car, might not. If really wanna try to fully proof, maybe can try more layers.

Go as many layers as u can afford, and that's about it.

• Praise 1

Fully agreed.

So those looking for ceramic to protect the cars from all from above, probably have to manage the expectation a bit.

It will protect your paint work from usual wear and tear (e.g uv etc), but scratches even as light as due to washing car, might not. If really wanna try to fully proof, maybe can try more layers.

Go as many layers as u can afford, and that's about it.

To me, 3 layers,30 layers or 300 layers is only likely doing facial because it is only micro-meter thick... Once driving the elements (sun, rain, dust) come in, scratch and stain are inevitable. My personal view, need not spend too much $ on the coating.

The best way to keep the car in best surface condition after the coating is to mothball the car and keep the car in storeroom :)

• Praise 3

To me, 3 layers,30 layers or 300 layers is only likely doing facial because it is only micro-meter thick... Once driving the elements (sun, rain, dust) come in, scratch and stain are inevitable. My personal view, need not spend too much $ on the coating.

The best way to keep the car in best surface condition after the coating is to mothball the car and keep the car in storeroom :)

Lol. Or do wrapping lor if dun mind not glossy. Pearl white matt wrapping is very nice I feel..

Lol. Or do wrapping lor if dun mind not glossy. Pearl white matt wrapping is very nice I feel..

wrapping looks like an option for me later...

Received news from a Dealer on the so called "Improved version" of the Vezel.

The differences are:

1. Softened rear suspension

2. 99 % UV windows

3. Sharp plasma cluster ION AC

This dealer has quoted good price on the "S" model, In fact, its priced at promo price same as the "X" version!

Bird shit are worse. Once I left the shit over some hours. When I washed it off, my paint below like thousands of crack lines.

Edited by Melvincyc
  • Praise 1

I considering full car wrap, but quotes i got back are between the range of 1400-2400.

Maybe it is more economical to drive without any special coating or wrap for next few years and then spend some $ to respray when the paintwork get real back.

• Praise 3

Maybe it is more economical to drive without any special coating or wrap for next few years and then spend some $ to respray when the paintwork get real back.

actually I thought wrapping is at most 1000 bucks as I seen my friend did on his Stream.

Good thing with wrap...bird shit wont cause permanent stain... and in fact easier to wash off.

Personally though, wrapping the whole car is not so nice in my opinion.

Received news from a Dealer on the so called "Improved version" of the Vezel.

The differences are:

1. Softened rear suspension

2. 99 % UV windows

3. Sharp plasma cluster ION AC

Improvement 1 & 3 imo are great updates,

However for 2 I was told with the new UV windows it will not pass LTA inspection.

So end up dealer will need to change the UV windows locally.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2