Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Ordered mine before this Aug 1st bid. Hybrid X. Ex-stock. purplish black

was Quoted $109k COE rebate at $55k (Cat B)

I up the COE rebate level to $58k thus the price was $112k

During bidding, I up the COE to 61k and eventually closed at $60++k. Final price is $115,600 for Hybrid X

So anything above the first originally quoted price, i top up.

Din bother to ask for much stuff.

They gave pioneer dvd set with reverse cam, retractable boot cover, 3yrs warranty/60k km, vkool films.

Top up $800 for full leather seats

should get the car real soon, since ex-stock and coe secured.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Guys, is white maroon and blue considered premium colours?? Why some PIs keep asking to top up 1k for such colors... arent they the standard colors for Vezel??

With so much headache and uncertainty over buying a Vezel from PI, why still buy a Vezel ?

No headache if u know how to buy car.

Guys, is white maroon and blue considered premium colours?? Why some PIs keep asking to top up 1k for such colors... arent they the standard colors for Vezel??

Sounds like Vincar deal. But can waive off one lah haa..

Hi,

I want to buy Honda Vezel. I would like to know how many SmartKey does it come with 2 or 1.

Two

During bidding, I up the COE to 61k and eventually closed at $60++k. Final price is $115,600 for Hybrid X

They gave pioneer dvd set with reverse cam, retractable boot cover, 3yrs warranty/60k km, vkool films.

Join the exclusive hybrid owner whatsapp group!!

PM me to be added. Or are u alredy in bro?

Good deal on the Hybrid X!

But din noe have purplish black..isit just purple?

If it is u might be e 1st in SG to own that!!

Anyone knows if GREEN shipment is in?

maxresdefault.jpg

Your package should be about $5k cheaper than those who have gotten the full set.

How to derive 5k bro?

I do my math like crazy cant find the hidden 5k. Hope i din miss out something

If really 5k then really overpaying liao.

But PI and SE also need to earn a living. Damn shiok, many SE richer than us 打工仔

May I know who looking for s model? I just got a s model fr a pi. Got stock and delivery by oct. can pm me detail if needed.

Hi jeff! Edited by Rationalexuberance

this is the top of the range hybrid Z. Only on indent basis, you need to order OR ask arounds PIs who have showroom pcs for sale.

My Pi told me tat got few white z hybrid arrive end month......

No headache if u know how to buy car.

Sounds like Vincar deal. But can waive off one lah haa..

Two

Problem is not about waiving off.. u come in and offer me extra 1k for a normal color offered by Vezel JP.. how to trust them.. even if waive off seems like they trying to make me look stupid.. Kinda hate this...

Rational... i think there were 2 who offered me... extra 1 k for white...

My Pi told me tat got few white z hybrid arrive end month......

Your PI or u r the PI... c'mon...

Problem is not about waiving off.. u come in and offer me extra 1k for a normal color offered by Vezel JP.. how to trust them.. even if waive off seems like they trying to make me look stupid.. Kinda hate this...

Understand where ur coming from bro..chill. i agree..for proper.marketing, law of averages, shud just price all e same. All those 888, 688, 988 behind all settle the additional liao haa

Focus on

1) set ur body price rigid

2) set ur COE to fix ur body price

3) detail the bidding terms and conditions

4) establish CEVS for car body

5) freebies

Bro, maybe u can see the Vezel catalog, it written blue red and Pearl white is premium colour and need to add money and OMV aso slight higher.

Hi,

I want to buy Honda Vezel. I would like to know how many SmartKey does it come with 2 or 1.

Come with a pair

Understand where ur coming from bro..chill. i agree..for proper.marketing, law of averages, shud just price all e same. All those 888, 688, 988 behind all settle the additional liao haa

Focus on

1) set ur body price rigid

2) set ur COE to fix ur body price

3) detail the bidding terms and conditions

4) establish CEVS for car body

5) freebies

Thanks for all the info shared.. one of the rare few... now just gonna find a time to visit shops who carry S model...

After driving manual for so long... gonna adjust to auto..

I think by far yours is the lowest price for a hybrid that i have come across. Its just a mere 10k above a non hybrid. Congrats bro. And nice work there that your pi allowed you to up your coe during bidding.

• Praise 1

Join the exclusive hybrid owner whatsapp group!!

PM me to be added. Or are u alredy in bro?

Good deal on the Hybrid X!

But din noe have purplish black..isit just purple?

If it is u might be e 1st in SG to own that!!

How to derive 5k bro?

I do my math like crazy cant find the hidden 5k. Hope i din miss out something

If really 5k then really overpaying liao.

But PI and SE also need to earn a living. Damn shiok, many SE richer than us 打工仔

Hi jeff!

I am too lazy to derive the numbers. However I wasn't being detailed about my package. So here is the full detailed package below. Any queries just PM me. Cheers.

- $104,800 guaranteed COE no topups. Rebate at $48k.

- Delivery Dec/Jan

- 3yrs/100,000km warranty

- 6mths road tax

- no admin fees

- Pioneer X2750 HU

- Integrated Roadnavi GPS

- Intgrated reverse cam and 2 eye sensors

- Iroad T8 Front car cam with 16GB SD card

- Solar Film

- Half Leather/Half PU upholstery. 2-tones. I will topup $500 for full leather.

- Tonneau cover.

Thanks for clarifying. This exactly reflects my sentiments when I said that the difference in choosing packages should also account for the risk appetite of the buyer. This differs from person to person. I personally, would rather buy a car at a confirmed price for which I have already planned my finances for. So I give up the gambling portion to the dealers buy taking Guaranteed COE, No Topups. Rebate at $48k.

If, for some scenario, the dealer decides to do as you mentioned, which is to not deliver if COE rockets up, then they are cheating you as it blatantly states "GUARANTEED COE, NO TOPUPS" in the sales agreement. They will then be liable for compensation as it is stated in black and white and can be sued and at the same time risk their reputation as social media and forums in this age gives us consumers an advantage to share these discrepancies openly to the general public. How are we as consumers to know if a dealer outright wants to cheat you? That's where choosing a dealer with a good track record comes to play.

Hence, this brings me to why I decided to sign with Auto Selection. A thorough search online for Auto Selection brought about zero complaints and good reviews. Hope I did not miss anything out. Whereas the "good deal" that you mentioned, with low guaranteed COE no topups price and high rebates only $3k lower than current COE is offered by JDM and Car House where I have found complaints online for both dealers, hence I opted for Auto Selection.

So if for some reason, I have missed out some bad reviews or complaints on Auto Selection, do come forward and share with us would be buyers, or PM me if you do not want to share in public to help us out if you sincerely think I have made a bad move. Cheers and thanks in advance bro...

Bro, can share the bad review on car house? I am actually considering them and found no bad reviews. So I tot they would be a good choice. But now having second tots after what you said. Please share or PM me where I can read the bad reviews. Thanks.

Thanks for all the info shared.. one of the rare few... now just gonna find a time to visit shops who carry S model...

After driving manual for so long... gonna adjust to auto..

Consider Hybrid X bro? Bring u for a ride to feel the diff.

At least explore more options. Hybrid X is a good buy now..

Bro, can share the bad review on car house? I am actually considering them and found no bad reviews. So I tot they would be a good choice. But now having second tots after what you said. Please share or PM me where I can read the bad reviews. Thanks.

Vezel X priced higher (which is fine)

Freeby package kachang puteh (which is fine)

Buyer not experienced hence led to buy gtd no top up and low rebate package. No number of bids given, only estimated delivery date.

Lucky only 10k deposit given, they waited last last min to bid and secure COE to maximise profit margin on top of alredy high price and low cost of freebies.

Buyer advised to cancel deal since no more deposit is held by PI.

Mutual agreement requested.

To date..wishy washy no answer

Vezel X priced higher (which is fine)

Freeby package kachang puteh (which is fine)

Buyer not experienced hence led to buy gtd no top up and low rebate package. No number of bids given, only estimated delivery date.

Lucky only 10k deposit given, they waited last last min to bid and secure COE to maximise profit margin on top of alredy high price and low cost of freebies.

Buyer advised to cancel deal since no more deposit is held by PI.

Mutual agreement requested.

To date..wishy washy no answer

So buyer wanna cancel deal but car house wishy washy?

So buyer's plan now is to go another PI to get car without COE, since he has secured his own COE?

No. Of bids not given? Nv specify in sales agreement ah?

Issnt it standard for car house? 4 g'teed bid no top up. Nv write in sales agreement in the end? Means noy as advertised on sgcarmart.,like tat is er...cheating?

Ya man, so obvious this Jeff guy is the PI...why must hide identity Leh? Very dubious Leh....looks like the FB group has many dubious PIs or PIs recommendations.... can only see for its poisons....

So buyer wanna cancel deal but car house wishy washy?

So buyer's plan now is to go another PI to get car without COE, since he has secured his own COE?

No. Of bids not given? Nv specify in sales agreement ah?

Issnt it standard for car house? 4 g'teed bid no top up. Nv write in sales agreement in the end? Means noy as advertised on sgcarmart.,like tat is er...cheating?

Ya man, so obvious this Jeff guy is the PI...why must hide identity Leh? Very dubious Leh....looks like the FB group has many dubious PIs or PIs recommendations.... can only see for its poisons....

Not cheating unfortunately.

No 4 bids stated.

Contractually binding

Yet argumentatively misleading

We do not know the contents of the sales pitch and verbal tantalising by SE. Whether it is congruent to the intention of the buyer b4 signing the contract.

After perusing the T&C stated in faint fine print behind the SA and PA for trade in, the whole deal seems unilateral.

Suppose the buyer's fair requests are turned down and have to continue with the purchase despite realising his intentions were not to lose paper value of the car upfront despite accepting a higher than market price purchase due to his lack of information when signing the deal.

Must congratulate the SE. He scored a home run! Ka ching ka ching.

But technically, no balance deposit can be forfeited. And no deposit for purchase was given to seller of trade in car, hence there is still a way out of the sure lose deal.

↡ Advertisement