Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Maybe over commit, so will have to 牺牲 somebody lor...

So far saw oni 1 new altis & 1 white vezel in my mscp... Shld be expecting more to come...

in my HDB carpark, at least 3 new Altis and 3 Mz3, but there is no Vezel

my office got more than 10 vezels! home suprisingly has none.

how big is your office, got so many vezel?

i'm dilemma btw Vezel and HRV, please advise

PI vs AD: HRV

Price: Vezel

DOHC vs Earth dream: HRV

Test drive: HRV

MIJ vs MIT: Vezel

↡ Advertisement

in my HDB carpark, at least 3 new Altis and 3 Mz3, but there is no Vezel

how big is your office, got so many vezel?

i'm dilemma btw Vezel and HRV, please advise

PI vs AD: HRV

Price: Vezel

DOHC vs Earth dream: HRV

Test drive: HRV

MIJ vs MIT: Vezel

Bro, Vezel's Engine is also Earth Dream Tech

Have you got your COE? 119k for Vezel X your COE rebate should be $60k+. by then you should got your COE now or do you have trade in? I book my Vezel early then my friend but he got his COE early then me. As I think it because my car is going to export (scrap & no value) and my friend car is trade in ( can sell as used car)

I got my COE around 66k+. My car scraped liao. now "carless" and suffering...

Lol. Qashqai 1.2 sama sama...

Wah...hope you get your ride soon man. Did you trade in?

they didn't wanna take in. So drive until scrap lor, coz only left few weeks when i booked.

i can sympathise with you, bro. let me share my case... i ordered the Vezel when there was only the G & S model available; ordered blue by only referring to the manual, as there were zero blue Vezels to refer to in the showroom; ordered in May, and only got my car in Oct after LTA inspection delays and amidst the Volks Auto saga...

also, at that time, got no facebook or sgcarmart forum to rely on for information or package deal..... [confused]

so, the morale of the story (at least for me) is enjoy the car and don't compare [nod]

Whoa! Yours also need to take 5mths to deliver when the demand in spore is still weak ah? During tt time the COE must be quite high as well.

good! i can help..need to know ur situation more

PI has no cars for me yet. Anyway got ppl b4 me who bought from the same PI also haven't get la. But the thing is, I am in sales line, imagine without a car, lugging my big luggage sample all around spore :nosebleed:

I paid a premium, thinking can get car faster. But still waiting since apr leh. Imagine 119k for vezel x :TT_TT:

I guess you are not taking any car loan from the PI, that is why they charge so high.

they didn't wanna take in. So drive until scrap lor, coz only left few weeks when i booked.

Wah meaning you paid $10k more for coe but yet didn't get to enjoy the car. Zzzzzzz.. The cons of going for a popular ride via PI.

By the time you get your ride, COE may have dropped to 50k?

Edited by Ivan_06

I guess you are not taking any car loan from the PI, that is why they charge so high.

Have anyone successfully negotiate their way out of this "penalty" clause for not taking loan?

The common penalty is $3k across all dealers, which is very frustrating.

Another thing.. Say the minimum loan is 50% and I buy a car ($100K) with trade in ($30k)..

do I have to take a loan of $50k or $35k ?

Have anyone successfully negotiate their way out of this "penalty" clause for not taking loan?

Another thing.. Say the minimum loan is 50% and I buy a car ($100K) with trade in ($30k)..

Should be a loan of $50k bah.

• Praise 1

Yes it's 50% of the selling price which in this case is $50k.

Edited by Cereal

Wah meaning you paid $10k more for coe but yet didn't get to enjoy the car. Zzzzzzz.. The cons of going for a popular ride via PI.

By the time you get your ride, COE may have dropped to 50k?

ya lor. sibei sian :(

i paying full for my car. Didn't kana the $3k penalty with my PI.

That time in the market, other PI are selling around 117k to 120k.

Whoa! Yours also need to take 5mths to deliver when the demand in spore is still weak ah? During tt time the COE must be quite high as well.

PI has no cars for me yet. Anyway got ppl b4 me who bought from the same PI also haven't get la. But the thing is, I am in sales line, imagine without a car, lugging my big luggage sample all around spore :nosebleed:

I tink u have my contact haha..ure big luggage storybso familiar

But have so many pple asking me everyday i forgot who liao.

PM me again bro

I paid a premium, thinking can get car faster. But still waiting since apr leh. Imagine 119k for vezel x :TT_TT:

U bought from cartxxes?

I went to showroom n was quoted this price with custom chrome linings.. but didnt take up cos SE refused to take in my ride with high trade in..

U bought from cartxxes?

I went to showroom n was quoted this price with custom chrome linings.. but didnt take up cos SE refused to take in my ride with high trade in..

nope.

My MSCP has 1 white G, 1 White S & a new Black X.

Waiting for me to add in a Blue X, lol

I'm putting my fingers crossed. My mscp has none.. i will be the first in 2wks time!!

Your price is not that bad considering your coe is 66k bro. So no fret. Hope you get it asap.

↡ Advertisement