Honda Vezel

Hsiao

Most of the stuff can install diy bro. Except for some electrical stuff which any audio shop can do for you.

thks bro..

that means most of the vezel accessories on taobao are pretty much plug n play, with no fitment issues..

gd to hear!

that opens up a whole horizon of wallet-friendly options now!

• Praise 1

I remember reading in this thread about checking if our car has reached customs before I made balance payment. I have got the engine number and the chasis number. How do I check? Is there any other information that I need?

Edited by Csc2015

thks bro..

that means most of the vezel accessories on taobao are pretty much plug n play, with no fitment issues..

gd to hear!

that opens up a whole horizon of wallet-friendly options now!

Oh yes bro. All the stuff i got from taobao. The price is like 20%-30% of the local retail price and about 30-40% cheaper than q10. Q10 get it from the same siurce anyway.

I remember reading in this thread about checking if our car has reached customs before I made balance payment. I have got the engine number and the chasis number. How do I check? Is there any other information that I need?

I would say the best is get a firm delivery date.

Booked vezel and PI guarantee delivery end Sep/early Oct. Awaiting for PI to bid COE (1 bid, no top up/rebate). Also, PI says management will decide when to go in for bidding, not necessarily will bid on coming exercise.

PI jux infd car not in Sgp yet but have chassis number. Means what?

Edited by whiteangelcsh

Booked vezel and PI guarantee delivery end Sep/early Oct. Awaiting for PI to bid COE (1 bid, no top up/rebate). Also, PI says management will decide when to go in for bidding, not necessarily will bid on coming exercise.

PI jux infd car not in Sgp yet but have chassis number. Means what?

Mean your car is ready for deliver from Japan or maybe already shipped out and now in South China Sea. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Anyone know which PI can provide 80% loan with low interest rate ? Did call some but was told the interest rate ranges from 2.9 - 3.9%...Thank you.

My friend is bringing this new Hybrid X Model although not too sure about what specific specs - Cars will be arriving in September.

Edited by Magoo_6565

Anyone know which PI can provide 80% loan with low interest rate ? Did call some but was told the interest rate ranges from 2.9 - 3.9%...Thank you.

Difficult to get low interests with 80% loan. Even if u managed to get one, it will probably be a leasing loan, ie car not under ur name.

Neutral Newbie

Difficult to get low interests with 80% loan. Even if u managed to get one, it will probably be a leasing loan, ie car not under ur name.

Bro, any issue if that is a leasing loan?

Car not under ur name wor. U mind? It will be under other coy or financial institute. Dun confuse with bank loan. Tho bank loan is also hire-purchase (literally considered under bank), car is still under ur name. For leasing, car is not under ur name, ie legally doesn't belongs to u.

Balloon scheme?

Probably halfway if the PI run road own bank or any other stakeholder debt, Poof!!! There goes your car.

This is what i heard, so correct me if i'm wrong.

• Praise 1

Balloon scheme?

Probably halfway if the PI run road own bank or any other stakeholder debt, Poof!!! There goes your car.

This is what i heard, so correct me if i'm wrong.

Balloon scheme car can be under ur name. But I'm not so sure abt the problems u mentioned. Thot even under balloon scheme, the loan is undertaken between u n the financial institute? How does the situation of the PI affect our loan?

Balloon scheme car can be under ur name. But I'm not so sure abt the problems u mentioned. Thot even under balloon scheme, the loan is undertaken between u n the financial institute? How does the situation of the PI affect our loan?

Think you're right bro. Thanks.

Saw this below example in one of the FB page by JDM (not my PI).

For "In-house loan" package, who is lending?

And if can loan more than the 50%,60%, isnt it defeating the purpose of MAS implementing the car loan restriction? It's allowed ah?

Financial Hired Purchase Scheme

Below Shown Are The Various Choices of Finance Scheme Available.

1) Bank Loan Package

60% Loan 5Years Tenure 1.88% ~ 2.28%

E.g

$106,888 x 60% = $64132.8

Per Year Interest : $1462.23

Total Interest : $7311.13

Monthly Repayment : $1191

Downpayment: $42755.2

2) In House Loan Package

$96,000 (Max) 8Years Tenure 2.88% ~ 3.88%

Monthly : $1311

Downpayment : $10,888

*This Is NOT A Leasing Scheme Under A Third Company's Name.

3) Balloon Scheme

$90,000 (Max) 5+5Years Tenure 3.28% ~ 3.78%

1st 5Years Monthly Repayment : $1232

2nd 5Years Monthly Repayment : $614

*Vehicle Will Be Registered Under Hirer's Name.

*Please Take Note That All Amount Are For References Only. Figures May Varies Due To Changes In Interest Rate, Car Prices, COE Amount And Etc.

Thanks

Best Regards

Dex Koh Y. C.

Think you're right bro. Thanks.

Saw this below example in one of the FB page by JDM (not my PI).

For "In-house loan" package, who is lending?

And if can loan more than the 50%,60%, isnt it defeating the purpose of MAS implementing the car loan restriction? It's allowed ah?

Option 1 is the standard bank loan.

Options 2/3 sure got other hidden costs n fishy arrangements (maybe ask u go register company or to pay some 'admin costs' to 'beat the system' etc. End of the day, once car is sold to u, they'll wash hands. So any problems with MAS or financial matters u settle urself. Not so simple as it seems in the quotations. Not very transparent. Must read n ask the T&C properly for any quotation given by PI.

Edited by whiteangelcsh