Again another AM looking for trouble

Duckduck

Hope tat this incident catchc the eye of the police! Cannot let him off so easily! Can't wait for more news to b reported on him.

u wait long long for police to go aft him... remember tat he is AM!!! and AM will not get any punishment or minimal in the island which belongs to everyone... [gossip]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

He's been saying strange things these days.... this is just an example!!!! [hur] [hur]

Didnt his script writers know what this means?? Or he wrote this himself?

I am concerned tomorrow pinoys, prc, etc will come sit in my living room and quate him!! [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

He should fire his scripwriter. Looks like I need to give token shares in my house to my helper.

Turbocharged

AM in Singapore very unlucky. I encounter many locals who do these kind of stuff also but hardly see them being shown on the internet.

yes AM shld just get out of SG if they not happy as nobody is stopping them. They r here coz got job prospect n one of the safest cities in the world. If they act like CCB idiot despite wat SG offers to them then they shld consider going elsewhere.

• Praise 1

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

wa! reciprocating leh... bro! [thumbsup]:D[:p]

He should fire his scripwriter. Looks like I need to give token shares in my house to my helper.

Turbocharged

Dude, looks like we share a lot in common besides bike riding.

I will do the same, scold him in local language, reply everything in Hokkien.

Yeah best thing to do is take them out of their element and remind them they're not in Kansas anymore.

Supercharged

I am curious guys.

What will you guys do if caught in a similar situation (being confronted, car hit by aggressor, when you are not wrong)?

in such a situation, if we go round the corner and then bang into him, whose fault is it?

(edited)

I will scold him back in as many local languages and dialects as I can without using a single word of English.

AMDK: Fark you man! Blah blah blah...

Me: Hokkien/malay/mandarin/Cantonese/tamil vulgarities.

Then i'll keep blabbering at him in local languages but refuse to use English until he pek chek. Yes I can hold my own against any English speaker in the world, but why accommodate him? I'd rather play mind games.

Aaaand if he wants to get physical I'm bigger than he is.

I think I'm going to remove my motorbike license plates :ph34r:

Better still, remove his! + superglue his ERP

Locals are equally capable of such idiotic act but he probably got more than he bargained for with his arrogant behavior, which should never be tolerated, FT or local. His sense of "righteousness" probably need a major review.

I think now all the AM will be very polite and accommodating towards locals, once you activate your phone camera or notify your car cam is recording. All these arrogant morons, local or FT, black or white, needs to be put in their rightful place and taught a lesson.

Anyway, LHL says we should treat them nice, as equal. This land belongs to everyone.

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2014/05/pm-lee-comes-under-fire-for-controversial-remarks/

NS and ICT belong to everyone also boh? ccb

Edited by Mockngbrd

NO sound means, this cam driver also up to no good. I mean if a person want to post such video, should include audio. One will never know, maybe the driver horn at him for very long.

Not necessary true bro. I have a recorder and I mute the voice recording which is my personal default setting. Reason being it is quite awkward and an intrusion of privacy to record all conversations in the car. I cannot imagine if the SD card would fall into wrong hand and not that I also have confidential conversation. But i just do not feel easy lor. Imagine you seat in your friend's car and all conversations are recorded. [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead] But one thing i did enable the speed indicator in the recording. However, I would always advise remind myself to enable the voice recording feature if I encounter any co$$ee-sir in boleh land.

(edited)

I am curious guys.

What will you guys do if caught in a similar situation (being confronted, car hit by aggressor, when you are not wrong)?

To him, i will be evil and cast an entrapment. [sly][sly][sly] Will nurture him till his evil horn appears and induce him to showoff his first act. Machiam soccer, slight tackle only but cry father cry mother to seek for foul play. Once done, i will hit the PC, transform into keyboard warrior and summon the force of internet to exterminate him from SG for good. [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1] Well until then. I am a kind hearted person who believes in retribution.

Edited by Rayleigh

nope. you forget ah? MIW already said on TV.

here... remind you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsMmd4NQIow

He mentioned that based on survey, majority are not asking the first generation to serve but volunteer. Zhun bo? I have never hold such thought about volunteer. Need to serve means need to serve why create a another level in NS? Trouble not enough? Anyone in MCF participated in the survey? I am also curious about sample selection.

Turbocharged

You really think that they would trust first gen?

Any service they do would be so restricted as to be pointless, and then the first gen would be farked upside down again for getting "preferential" treatment and easy NS

He mentioned that based on survey, majority are not asking the first generation to serve but volunteer. Zhun bo? I have never hold such thought about volunteer. Need to serve means need to serve why create a another level in NS? Trouble not enough? Anyone in MCF participated in the survey? I am also curious about sample selection.

Dun be surprised if the guy that post that gets a nice visit to lim kopi...

What he posted would be seen as a threat in most instances.

Cool

Supercharged

Of all the ffaces...You must post this one?

[laugh] why not? he is the one that said that certain "privileges" are only accorded to locals mah. [laugh]