Mitsubishi Outlander

Benjamintoh

Neutral Newbie

Yup. I bought the Grey one.

Some of the basic stuff not in the elegance model... like the immobilizer.

It's the same engine since the first generation more than 10 years ago. I had the first generation outlander. Fc is like 7km/l.

Definitely not the same engine...
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Is yours using 4B12 2.4l engine?

There is a 4B12 2.4ltr engine listed in both Gen 2 & Gen 3 models

Edited by Notsogoodman

hi, i only see mit selling 1 model which is the elegance model, is there another one?

so the elegance is actually the base model?

Neutral Newbie

hi, i only see mit selling 1 model which is the elegance model, is there another one?

so the elegance is actually the base model?

They sold out their Sports model for this batch. Left with Elegance.

Heard they will increase price for next batch though their cars are not affected by the CEVS ruling. Guess market forces.

For the sports model, you have to fork out 10k more. Quite ok if you like a moonroof, think that's the bulk of the 10k goes to.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO KNOWS/CAN INSTALL THE ELECTRIC TAILGATE FOR OUTLANDER, PLS SHARE! :)

If anyone wants a Mit, can use my sales guy, quite good.

They sold out their Sports model for this batch. Left with Elegance.

Heard they will increase price for next batch though their cars are not affected by the CEVS ruling. Guess market forces.

For the sports model, you have to fork out 10k more. Quite ok if you like a moonroof, think that's the bulk of the 10k goes to.

IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO KNOWS/CAN INSTALL THE ELECTRIC TAILGATE FOR OUTLANDER, PLS SHARE! :)

If anyone wants a Mit, can use my sales guy, quite good.

i tot OL comes with electric tailgate??

Neutral Newbie

i tot OL comes with electric tailgate??

Unfortunately not... not even immobiliser.

Only the Sports model has it.  

Neutral Newbie

I got the elegance model in May. It has keyless entry but no sunroof, Led headlight and powergate. Fc averages 10km/l during the run in period. Best fc I got was 12.6km/l in smooth highway traffic.

Mitsubishi Outlander is one of my shortlisted car to replace my 8yrs old Forte but my wife prefer Hybrid car so I may consider Mitsubishi Outlander Phev instead [bounce2] .

Does anyone or friend who currently driving Mitsubishi Outlander Phev advice the pro and con  [rolleyes] ?

I got the elegance model in May. It has keyless entry but no sunroof, Led headlight and powergate. Fc averages 10km/l during the run in period. Best fc I got was 12.6km/l in smooth highway traffic.

Manually calculated or onboard

New CRV coming in the 3rd quarter. Harrier is going to be released by BM at the same time. Yet C&C wants to jack outlander price up? what did they smoke..

Neutral Newbie

Think with the price increase still cheaper than BM Harrier and CRV.

Heard only... maybe not but looking at how fast the stocks gone for the batches... demand and supply rule.

Any outlander elegance owners interested in installing electric tailgate? Found a source but need to find reliable installer.

Any one to recommend?

Think some China website sells the module but installation charges at local garages won't come cheap.. Should be $400 upwards. The module costs about USD399 on its own excluding shipping.

The new crv allegedly comes with 7 seater and 1.5t engine which is the one that civic is sporting. Plus it's a Honda.. The outtie has to be substantially cheaper than it

Mitsubishi Outlander is one of my shortlisted car to replace my 8yrs old Forte but my wife prefer Hybrid car so I may consider Mitsubishi Outlander Phev instead [bounce2] .

Does anyone or friend who currently driving Mitsubishi Outlander Phev advice the pro and con  [rolleyes] ?

tot no more phev?

The Mitsubishi Outlander is not in my shortlist but I went to test drive it today since I was nearby. To my surprise, the drive was much better than what I expected. Given the current price, it's quite competitively priced against my other consideration, the Toyota Wish.

The drive today was rather quiet and comfortable, maybe because we only drove a short distance around the showroom area.

Any owners of the current model can comment on the FC?

↡ Advertisement