Mitsubishi Outlander

Benjamintoh

The Mitsubishi Outlander is not in my shortlist but I went to test drive it today since I was nearby. To my surprise, the drive was much better than what I expected. Given the current price, it's quite competitively priced against my other consideration, the Toyota Wish.

The drive today was rather quiet and comfortable, maybe because we only drove a short distance around the showroom area.

Any owners of the current model can comment on the FC?

the price difference is about $10k. not exactly near..

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys,

I have been driving the new outlander for almost 2 years. Had been frustrated with some problems and wonder if anyone has the same experience?

1) In-car system hanging issue? Drops your bluetooth connection abruptly and reverse camera hangs when car is in reverse mode

2) Back jerking in the transmission when car is reversing in 4WD and 4WD auto mode

Looking forward to current Outlander owner's feedback

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I have been driving the new outlander for almost 2 years. Had been frustrated with some problems and wonder if anyone has the same experience?

1) In-car system hanging issue? Drops your bluetooth connection abruptly and reverse camera hangs when car is in reverse mode

2) Back jerking in the transmission when car is reversing in 4WD and 4WD auto mode

Looking forward to current Outlander owner's feedback

Cheers

Did you go back to C&C for enquire ?

Neutral Newbie

has anyone did anything to the exhaust?

No, its in stock condition.

Did you go back to C&C for enquire ?

I went back and they could not tell me why its like that. In the end, they told me that the engineers say its normal for the transmission to have jerking effect while in 4WD mode and auto 4WD mode.  [confused]

For the in-car system, they did a software upgrade and tell me its a software issue. But after the upgrade, i experienced the bluetooth disconnecting from my phone on its own. Now is another set of problems.

Neutral Newbie

I got the elegance model in May. It has keyless entry but no sunroof, Led headlight and powergate. Fc averages 10km/l during the run in period. Best fc I got was 12.6km/l in smooth highway traffic.

How u found this car so far? Everything ok?

Got the photo of the exterior for ur car?

You do a search for Mitsubishi outlander singapore.

There are genuine owners who can assist.

Members around 600+.

The other outlander are upgrades or advertisement, with no real feedback.

Hi all

I’m looking to purchase a new car and outlander 2.0 elegance is one of the top of my list. I’m quoted 117,999 non guaranteed coe.

Currently I use my Honda vezel to ferry my kids to school . I have a child seat at the back and the 2 kids going to school have to put their school bags on the ground. I find it quite squeeze for them with the school bag on the ground their legs are essentially squashed. So I’m looking to upgrade my hubbys car a civic to either a forester or outlander, hopefully with their school bags on the ground their legs can still be comfortable...

Could anyone advise on the legroom in front and 2nd row and also fc. Pickup not so important as I’m soft footed.

Also what freebies can I expect to bargain for when I’m at showroom this week? Can I top up for sports kit?

Neutral Newbie

Anyone been to their showroom recently? What is the current price for elegance model and what freebies?

Edited by EvilCatz

Hey im surprised as well.

I chanced upon the price list.

Outlander has a 2 litre variant now and it's at 108k

Very very competitive.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1