Mitsubishi Outlander

Benjamintoh

Went to C&C on Sunday. Was told that Outlander will see a facelift with some slight improvement soon. In fact, if book now, will get the FL.

The FL will have these new features:

• electric parking brake
  • rear aircon vent (at the back of the console box betw driver and front passenger)
  • front passenger electric seat

For info, in case anyone is considering Outlander...

boss buying?
↡ Advertisement

Hello Outlander owners! (Outlanders? Outlander-ers?)

Some eagle eyed mcfers might have seen that I'm considering a number of cars for an upcoming road trip, and my main concern now is luggage space. We are a party of 4 with up to 4 big luggage. The Outlander has just fallen into my radar as I found a good priced lobang and it looks like a large SUV with 7-seater capability like the X-Trail. Wondering if any owners can help me to measure the following dimensions?

post-211521-0-52424900-1537933212.jpg

Or maybe can pm me a nice C&C SE so I can ask them :XD:

• Praise 1

New info on MY19 is out. Based on my reading from http://www.mitsubishicars.com.sg/car-models/outlander.html below are my observations and changes. There are 3 variants now namely 2.0L Modern, 2.0L Style and 2.4L Style.

Changes to MY18 and MY19.

1. The body is stiffer to make it more sure-footed. The suspension has also been upgraded and the steering recalibrated to create a refined driving experience.

2. 100kg lighter than MY18.

3. New font grill design.

4. New Rear bumper design.

5. ONLY 2.4L style comes with sunroof. Previously 2.0L Sports has sunroof.

6. The new Outlander now comes with improved seat cushioning to provide for a more comfortable ride.

7. ASG for 2.0L only

8. New 18” Alloy wheel design.

ALL MY19 models comes with:

1. 8-way electronically adjustable driver seats.

2. paddle shifters.

3. with electronic parking brakes with auto hold.

4. electric retractable side mirrors.

5. rear air blower

6. Apple carplay. What happened to Andriod?

7. LED Headlamps

Base model MY19 Modern does not have:

1. Electronic tailgate
  2. AWC

So guys, this is what I understand based on my reading. Correct me if I am wrong for those who did go down to showroom as the new brochure has not been uploaded. Not much has been said regarding difference between 2.0L modern VS style. I assume these are right as in the website, they do point out certain features that are available for 2.0L style or 2.4L Style only. For example, electric tailgate are available for 2.0L style and above and sunroof only available for 2.4L Style.

Price for base model start from $106,999(with in-house insurance and trade-in), what do you guys think? New design looks so much more refined!

2019-Mitsubishi-Outlander-by-campsite-m.

What about passenger seat? Is it electric also?

New info on MY19 is out. Based on my reading from http://www.mitsubishicars.com.sg/car-models/outlander.html below are my observations and changes. There are 3 variants now namely 2.0L Modern, 2.0L Style and 2.4L Style.

Changes to MY18 and MY19.

1. The body is stiffer to make it more sure-footed. The suspension has also been upgraded and the steering recalibrated to create a refined driving experience.

2. 100kg lighter than MY18.

3. New font grill design.

4. New Rear bumper design.

5. ONLY 2.4L style comes with sunroof. Previously 2.0L Sports has sunroof.

6. The new Outlander now comes with improved seat cushioning to provide for a more comfortable ride.

7. ASG for 2.0L only

8. New 18” Alloy wheel design.

ALL MY19 models comes with:

1. 8-way electronically adjustable driver seats.

2. paddle shifters.

3. with electronic parking brakes with auto hold.

4. electric retractable side mirrors.

5. rear air blower

6. Apple carplay. What happened to Andriod?

7. LED Headlamps

Base model MY19 Modern does not have:

1. Electronic tailgate
  2. AWC

So guys, this is what I understand based on my reading. Correct me if I am wrong for those who did go down to showroom as the new brochure has not been uploaded. Not much has been said regarding difference between 2.0L modern VS style. I assume these are right as in the website, they do point out certain features that are available for 2.0L style or 2.4L Style only. For example, electric tailgate are available for 2.0L style and above and sunroof only available for 2.4L Style.

Price for base model start from $106,999(with in-house insurance and trade-in), what do you guys think? New design looks so much more refined!

2019-Mitsubishi-Outlander-by-campsite-m.

What about passenger seat? Is it electric also?

no mention of passenger seat. Mitsubishi Motors Singapore is slow with website updating and very vague with explanation. They need to up their game.

no mention of passenger seat. Mitsubishi Motors Singapore is slow with website updating and very vague with explanation. They need to up their game.

ok. Cos that was what the SE said last month, before the car arrived.

Also seems like they removed 3 years free servicing with 2 years or 40k KM whichever comes first. http://www.mitsubishicars.com.sg/mitsubishi-difference/warranties.html

The deal for this week, i was told, is:

1 yrs road tax

2k service credit

3 yrs free servicing

ok. Cos that was what the SE said last month, before the car arrived.

The deal for this week, i was told, is:

1 yrs road tax

2k service credit

3 yrs free servicing

2k Service credit and 1 year road tax seems like a ok deal. No other extra freebies? Inhouse insurance and financing?

I was also told will electronic passenger seat last month by SE too. There was a post on FB by a buyer that says differently for Modern, no electronic seat for driver and passenger. plus have to wait awhile for Style. Seems like outlander selling well despite the quietness in this outlander thread.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OutlanderSingapore/

Information still quite vague from the SEs.

Maybe they will tell more when they have more information. 

2k Service credit and 1 year road tax seems like a ok deal. No other extra freebies? Inhouse insurance and financing?

I was also told will electronic passenger seat last month by SE too. There was a post on FB by a buyer that says differently for Modern, no electronic seat for driver and passenger. plus have to wait awhile for Style. Seems like outlander selling well despite the quietness in this outlander thread.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OutlanderSingapore/

think must take their loan and maybe also insurance.

maybe still got some freebies like solar film and car cam, i think. These are becoming standard freebies in order for the dealers to entice customers.

yup, does see quite a number of outlander on the road. Guess the profile might be different for owners - they don't come to MCF [laugh]

maybe active in FB or whatsapp?

post-17508-0-00371700-1539437638_thumb.jpg

A photo of the FL outlander 2.0.

No more sunroof, and 'in return', is front passenger seat also electric, got electronic parking brake, and rear aircon vent.

I think previously had TPMS too, but new one no more...

• Praise 2

20181013_170925.jpg

A photo of the FL outlander 2.0.

No more sunroof, and 'in return', is front passenger seat also electric, got electronic parking brake, and rear aircon vent.

I think previously had TPMS too, but new one no more...

Wow, thanks for taking the effort going down to take a look. Is what you said true for the modern or style version?

in the new brochure, Mitsubishi claims 'stiffer body, recalibrated steering, upgraded suspension thus resulting in better nvh' Anyone test drove the new my19 outlander recently? better handling, lower nvh and reduced body roll compared to my18 outlander?