Mitsubishi Outlander

Benjamintoh

Вышка-тура состоит из набора функциональных элементов, в который входят опорные стойки, раскосы, настилы, колеса и другие изделия. Количество деталей может составлять от одного до нескольких десятков.

Часть из них однотипные и взаимозаменяемые, другая часть имеет различные габариты и конструкцию. Также можно:<a href=

@Radx

Wow, thanks for taking the effort going down to take a look. Is what you said true for the modern or style version?

The Electric seats are only for Style version.

Other differences when compared to Modern version are auto Tail gate, roof rails, window chrome trims and some minor functions inside like trim shades, phone pickup function in steering wheel and usb outlets.

They are providing Dash. Didn't see the spare tyres..

What about passenger seat? Is it electric also?

For me I used to think electric seats are very desirable. But actually after owning cars with it, my thinking now is that its purpose is only to make the car look atas. I hate it when need to wait for the seat to be adjusted to the preset position, really need a lot of patience. Would prefer other features instead of this.

For me I used to think electric seats are very desirable. But actually after owning cars with it, my thinking now is that its purpose is only to make the car look atas. I hate it when need to wait for the seat to be adjusted to the preset position, really need a lot of patience. Would prefer other features instead of this.

OK, this proves what we already know - that you are still not old yet [laugh]

While what you said is true, should you have any elderly people sit in the front seat, then the electric seat is actually very useful.

When we bring my parents out with us, we use the Wish. For years, my mother has been sitting in the front passenger seat, as previously her knees were v painful and needed to stretch them out as much as possible, so found it less painful to sit in front. Although she had knee ops 3 yr ago, she's still sitting in front.

My wife would take the seat behind her, and the kids are on the 3rd row. To make sure that everybody has enough space, the 1st and 2nd row seats need to go in front a bit.

When my mother is seated, it is not easy for her to move the chair forward/backward. If got electric seats, that would be very useful.

OK, this proves what we already know - that you are still not old yet [laugh]

While what you said is true, should you have any elderly people sit in the front seat, then the electric seat is actually very useful.

When we bring my parents out with us, we use the Wish. For years, my mother has been sitting in the front passenger seat, as previously her knees were v painful and needed to stretch them out as much as possible, so found it less painful to sit in front. Although she had knee ops 3 yr ago, she's still sitting in front.

My wife would take the seat behind her, and the kids are on the 3rd row. To make sure that everybody has enough space, the 1st and 2nd row seats need to go in front a bit.

When my mother is seated, it is not easy for her to move the chair forward/backward. If got electric seats, that would be very useful.

Yes agree very much that the feature is good for your kind of situation where need to adjust the seats for ingress and egress for someone with limited mobility. But my opinion for normal functioning human being still stands.

But I am sure the extra buttons sure make the ride easier to be sold later on.

Yes agree very much that the feature is good for your kind of situation where need to adjust the seats for ingress and egress for someone with limited mobility. But my opinion for normal functioning human being still stands.

But I am sure the extra buttons sure make the ride easier to be sold later on.

Agree....

For me, more important is memory seats

I think electric seats without memory function is not that useful because every time you need to press and wait and adjust till you get your optimal position. Using manual lever at least you have the preset positions so you hear the “click” sound to know when to stop. Of course if you have only one driver in the household then it’s just a white elephant... memory seats on the other hand is quite a handy feature, but only available in atas cars...
  • Praise 1

Which colour of outlander will you all choose?

Black for contrast.

post-239653-0-62484600-1541006679_thumb.png

Went to the Car show @Expo. There is no much added advantages for Outlander compared to Showroom.

I think for an SUV of this category, the price cannot get any lower, thus with all the added service credit, freebies etc.

Edited by Xenosis
  • Praise 1

Collected my Car last Friday and next morning itself drove to Penang ð

Completed the 1st Service yday at 1.6k km.

Overall the ride is comfortable and smooth.

When did you buy this?