Mitsubishi Outlander

Benjamintoh

Hi folks, I have test driven this car, I find the response from the steering wheel is too direct and blunt, which means when the road is curvy or uneven, you have to hold the steering wheel extremely tight before the wheels derail, what is your experience on this?

Maybe you have to reflect on your driving skills n the way you steer the car
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Maybe you have to reflect on your driving skills n the way you steer the car

Hi Roger, that's not cool. I thought the forum is for people to share the experience and opinions?

I survive well with my driving skill, you can just mind your own business.

Edited by richard327
  • Praise 2

Hi everyone, how do I know the car price if I want to trade in? I am interested to trade in my less than one year old HRV ROPC to Outlander ROPC ($105999, 21/3 price, after used car bonus and finance bonus from Mitsubishi). Attached is my rebate amount but I don’t know how to read it. So how do I know my HRV price? And the Outlander price after I know my HRV price. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13CQycGksWpCzoBOgvtkbr4HIDgeNHVow/view?usp=drivesdk

• Praise 1

Hi everyone, how do I know the car price if I want to trade in? I am interested to trade in my less than one year old HRV ROPC to Outlander ROPC ($105999, 21/3 price, after used car bonus and finance bonus from Mitsubishi). Attached is my rebate amount but I donât know how to read it. So how do I know my HRV price? And the Outlander price after I know my HRV price. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13CQycGksWpCzoBOgvtkbr4HIDgeNHVow/view?usp=drivesdk

Be prepared for them to quote you a figure that will shock u.

Say u bought at 100k ropc.

And for 1 year u expect realistically maybe 80k.

U will be surprised a figure like 60-65k will pop up and they will further say subject to viewing.

It's an insult.

• Praise 4

I've driven the outlander during my holiday trip to WA end 2018. It was a 1800km mileage car, so pretty new. 

It's long distance driving with mix of city and country, so I do know what this car can do, sadly after the trip. Lol.

It's a comfortable and decent drive overall, holds the road well, take corners all right for a big car. Boot is spacious compared to an X Trail which my accompanying family had. Can handle 140kmh speeds ok without feeling "excited" but wind noise is very apparent. 

Otherwise, acceptable car with all the modern tech and frills.

What's bad however is how the car drinks, look away if you are looking for low fuel consumption. And, driving uphill is dissappointing even for such a big engine car. It cannot handle it well and will slow down like a big lorry. 

• Praise 3

I've driven the outlander during my holiday trip to WA end 2018. It was a 1800km mileage car, so pretty new. 

It's long distance driving with mix of city and country, so I do know what this car can do, sadly after the trip. Lol.

It's a comfortable and decent drive overall, holds the road well, take corners all right for a big car. Boot is spacious compared to an X Trail which my accompanying family had. Can handle 140kmh speeds ok without feeling "excited" but wind noise is very apparent. 

Otherwise, acceptable car with all the modern tech and frills.

What's bad however is how the car drinks, look away if you are looking for low fuel consumption. And, driving uphill is dissappointing even for such a big engine car. It cannot handle it well and will slow down like a big lorry. 

probably due to the cvt gearbox, floor it and the car will still be struggling to crawl uphill. 

• Praise 1

Hi all

A couple of queries please.

1) how is them fuel efficiency with the latest model?

2) i was told by the sales staff that the dashcam camera comes with a premium THINKWARE f200 model.

The staff also mentioned that she wouldn’t recommend me using a camera that records during parking mode as it drains the battery. I’m currently using a black vue with a magic pro on my Nissan slyphy. So far I’ve got no issues.what do u all think? Should I stick with THINKWARE or continue using blackvue

Edited by Jezzmatezz
  • Praise 2

Hi all

2) i was told by the sales staff that the dashcam camera comes with a premium THINKWARE f200 model.

The staff also mentioned that she wouldn’t recommend me using a camera that records during parking mode as it drains the battery. I’m currently using a black vue with a magic pro on my Nissan slyphy. So far I’ve got no issues.what do u all think? Should I stick with THINKWARE or continue using blackvue

For FC, you can check out the OL's FB.  I believe should be btw 10km/l to 13km/l for 2.0 depending on your driving style and split btw HW and City.

In parking mode, it will definitely drain the batt unless you use power bank.

Just booked my TODAY.

• Praise 3

Hi all

Using OL 2.0 since Nov 2018. The FC in city is between 9 and 10km. Expressway gives you 13.5km or more. 

Did a drive to Penang the very next day and the overall journey was very smooth.. 

Together with my friend's June 2018 Selphy... 

My friend also got surprised of the FC as it was giving a steady 14 to 15km.. while in eco mode   

Not sure about the Dashcam... as the one came together with mine was the T8 Eurostyle....

Anyway all these dashcams will allow you to set the bottom level voltage so that it will auto off when it goes below that volt and thus saving the Battery.

I'm also using the iRoad Power pack which will sustain the Dashcam for about 2 days max.  

For FC, you can check out the OL's FB.  I believe should be btw 10km/l to 13km/l for 2.0 depending on your driving style and split btw HW and City.

Just booked my TODAY.

Great to hear that you have booked....

You can join the OL Owner's Whatsapp group to learn more about OLs and to learn about the Accessories.

Just booked my TODAY.

Great to hear that you have booked....

You can join the OL Owner's Whatsapp group to learn more about OLs and to learn about the Accessories.

Edited by Mandrew
  • Praise 3

For FC, you can check out the OL's FB. I believe should be btw 10km/l to 13km/l for 2.0 depending on your driving style and split btw HW and City.

Just booked my TODAY.

What car you traded in?

Isnt their trade in price horrendous?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi experts! May I check ur review on the outlander 2019? Was thinking if I should switch my Honda vezel to this outlander 2019.

But the trade in value for Honda is super low

• Praise 2

Hi experts! May I check ur review on the outlander 2019? Was thinking if I should switch my Honda vezel to this outlander 2019.

But the trade in value for Honda is super low

trade in for every cars is low under Repubic auto
↡ Advertisement