Mitsubishi Outlander

Benjamintoh

On 8/3/2021 at 9:41 AM, NewDriver91 said:

@Ngck 

which variant did you go for? 

Cheapest one.... the options are not worth it IMO

@Whatchamacallit 

They will say no. If not how to sell current model. Lol

Likely they are waiting for the 2L variant(if any) 

New model should also cost way more

Edited by Ngck

I did ask SE abt the new model and they mentioned that it will only be imported after a 2.0 model comes out. Of course do expect the new model to cost abt 20- 30k more than this model which is out of my budget anyway, so I just went ahead with the current one. 

13 hours ago, NewDriver91 said:

@Ngck 

only the outlander wording emblem that you commonly see on the front. Is there anything else recommended?

Not exactly. haha. Keep things simple. Magnetic car shades only.

13 hours ago, NewDriver91 said:

I did ask SE abt the new model and they mentioned that it will only be imported after a 2.0 model comes out. Of course do expect the new model to cost abt 20- 30k more than this model which is out of my budget anyway, so I just went ahead with the current one. 

Yeah. he mention current variants overseas not suitable for SG due to VES and roadtax.

Edited by Ngck

Rented the 2022 7-seater Mitsubishi Outlander for my road trip in New Zealand. It's a 2.5L AWD. Loaded with 4 adults and 1 large (32") + 3 medium (26") suitcases. Powerful ride and stable. Helps that the in-car entertainment comes with a large touchscreen (probably around 10"?) and comes with wired & wireless carplay. Didn't really monitor the fuel consumption but I think it's decent based on the amount of times I had to fuel up. Pretty nice ride for a road trip (wanted to rent the Kia Sorrento but the price difference between this Mit and the Kia was too wide). 

• Praise 1