Mitsubishi Outlander

Benjamintoh

outlander 3rd row also about same as x trail

I went to see xtrail. 3rd row cannot make it. Outlander fair better
↡ Advertisement

I went to see xtrail. 3rd row cannot make it. Outlander fair better

Yes. Of cos in terms of designs and features X-trail better but as what you have seen, 3rd row definitely is a joke. The TC SE i met also emphasized that X-trail is an SUV, not a 7-seater SUV.

I am a practical person, so I went for OL. In fact I have done calculation for 10 years down the road, all the cost incurred includes road tax, tyre change, installment bla bla bla..... the cost for both almost same but don't forget you get better HP and 3rd seat row for OL...... Just my two cents..... Hope these help.

• Praise 1

Yes. Of cos in terms of designs and features X-trail better but as what you have seen, 3rd row definitely is a joke. The TC SE i met also emphasized that X-trail is an SUV, not a 7-seater SUV.

I am a practical person, so I went for OL. In fact I have done calculation for 10 years down the road, all the cost incurred includes road tax, tyre change, installment bla bla bla..... the cost for both almost same but don't forget you get better HP and 3rd seat row for OL...... Just my two cents..... Hope these help.

When u were choosing wwere you looking for a MPV 7 seater or a SUV 7 seater?

When u were choosing wwere you looking for a MPV 7 seater or a SUV 7 seater?

MPV also one of my choice. Tried out Mazda 5, Biante, Wish, Oddy...... Oddy too ex for me. The rest their price almost same as OL. Again, MPV vs SUV is different. Just wana try to drive a SUV before I getting old. At the end, go for SUV.

Any outlander owner bros out here can share their experience with their ride? I.e fuel consumption etc?

i got  about 600km for 55L which is about 11km/l. not the best nor the worse. 

acceleration wasn't as bad as most reviews said it was. i found it pretty decent. again, not exactly fantastic but still  much better than my previous airwave. lol

3rd row was better than x-trail but not by much. most of the time just put it down and use as boot space.

i got about 600km for 55L which is about 11km/l. not the best nor the worse.

acceleration wasn't as bad as most reviews said it was. i found it pretty decent. again, not exactly fantastic but still much better than my previous airwave. lol

3rd row was better than x-trail but not by much. most of the time just put it down and use as boot space.

I thought so too. Xtrail 3rd row got zero leg room when 2nd row is pushed all the way back. If 3rd row is in use, 2nd row leg room very tight unless driver and co-driver seats push to the front well

What you mean by better HP?

Road tax also higher Lor. Hahaha

What you mean by better HP?

Road tax also higher Lor. Hahaha

HP is horsepower.

I agree that Road tax is higher. It's about 400 bucks higher compare to X-trail. But if divide it into 12 months, less than 35 bucks a month. Why not consider u can get better HP and extra 2 seats.

yeah. and outlander much cheaper too.

HP is horsepower.

I agree that Road tax is higher. It's about 400 bucks higher compare to X-trail. But if divide it into 12 months, less than 35 bucks a month. Why not consider u can get better HP and extra 2 seats.

Anyone know the difference between 

Outlander 2.4L (Elegance)

Outlander 2.4L (Sports)

C&C price it at 6K difference.

Hi Bro,

If I am not wrong, Elegance is without following features

1) No Sunroof

2) No eletric tailgate

3) No Electronic handbrake

4) No electric driver seat

5) No fog lamp

6) No auto retractable side mirror

Actually you can go to SGcarmart website and compare the difference.

• Praise 1

Anyone know the difference between 

Outlander 2.4L (Elegance)

Outlander 2.4L (Sports)

C&C price it at 6K difference.

Main differences: Elegance does not have Led headlamp, electric tailgate, immobilizer, sunroof, plus some minor cosmetic features like the chrome trimmings along the windows.

Main differences: Elegance does not have Led headlamp, electric tailgate, immobilizer, sunroof, plus some minor cosmetic features like the chrome trimmings along the windows.

nowadays still got cars without immobilizer?  [hur]  [hur]

Yup, That's what the se showed me on paper. But I suppose it's the keyless entry.

Don't think so.. keyless entry is considered a more advanced feature so no surprise if it's omitted. but no immobiliser is really... means any halfwit burglar or locksmith can easily steal the car?   :omg: