Mitsubishi Outlander

Benjamintoh

Modern or Style? 

Care to share your new ride experience in detail? In the spec it was mentioned that for the 2019 variant, the driver seat was elevated and higher so that driver can have a better view. Is this true?

Did you install Android Auto as well?

↡ Advertisement

Modern or Style?

Care to share your new ride experience in detail? In the spec it was mentioned that for the 2019 variant, the driver seat was elevated and higher so that driver can have a better view. Is this true?

Did you install Android Auto as well?

I went for the Modern.

I haven't tried out the seat elevator in MY18 so not sure abt the diff. But this can go high and able to get a good view

Edited by Mandrew

I went for the Modern.

I haven't tried out the seat elevator in MY18 so not sure abt the diff. But this can go high and able to get a good view

• Praise 1

Thanks for sharing.

Agree the e-brake and auto hold is very useful. On top of that, the rear aircond is another important feature in the 19MY model.

Well, 3rd row is not spacious but I believe it leg space is better than other SUV e.g. x-trail.

Yes you are right. I already tried out x-trail also but it is very tight at the 3rd row

Hi  Folks, 

Not sure if its the appropriate thread to ask this question.  

I am torn between choosing the old FNA (SJ?) at 91,800 (after 2k  non guranteed and 2k new buyer discount)  and the Mitsubishi Outlander (at 106,800) 

1st time buyer and not that astute about ins and outs of car though i been driving for past few years. 

Forester 
Pros: 
- Drives feel more powerful 
- Sun roof 
- Price 

Cons: 
- concerns about aircon issues mentioned , are there any other common Forester issues?

- been told tt buying old model usually means harder to sell at good value for 2nd hand,  is this true? 

- Lower PARF

Outlander: 

Pros 
- More seating and space
- Higher PARF

Cons 

-No sun roof 
- Price 

Please let me know your thoughts if you may :) 

Hi  Folks, 

I am torn between choosing the old FNA (SJ?) at 91,800 (after 2k  non guranteed and 2k new buyer discount)  and the Mitsubishi Outlander (at 106,800) 

1st time buyer and not that astute about ins and outs of car though i been driving for past few years. 

Forester 

Pros: 

- Sun roof 

- Price 

Cons: 

- concerns about aircon issues mentioned , are there any other common Forester issues?

- been told tt buying old model usually means harder to sell at good value for 2nd hand,  is this true? 

- Lower PARF

Outlander: 

Pros 

- More seating and space

- Higher PARF

Cons 

-No sun roof 

- Price 

have u tested the outlander?

Hi Folks, 

I am torn between choosing the old FNA (SJ?) at 91,800 (after 2k non guranteed and 2k new buyer discount) and the Mitsubishi Outlander (at 106,800) 

Forester 
Pros: 
- Sun roof 
- Price 

Cons: 
- concerns about aircon issues mentioned , are there any other common Forester issues?

- been told tt buying old model usually means harder to sell at good value for 2nd hand, is this true? 
- Lower PARF

Outlander: 
Pros 
- More seating and space
- Higher PARF

Cons 
-No sun roof 
- Price 

Neutral Newbie

Hi, 

Is there a Outlander whatsApp group to join? 

Better for communications with members driving outlanders..

Let me know, thanks!

Neutral Newbie

I have test driven both Forrester and Outlander.

For me, because one is 5 seater and the other is 7 seater, it more of the number of seats and size of car that decides which car to choose.

Generally if you intend to sell after driving for a few years, the new model will fetch a higher price than older model.

Hi  Folks, 

Forester 
Pros: 
- Sun roof 
- Price 

Cons: 

- Lower PARF

Outlander: 

Pros 
- More seating and space
- Higher PARF

Cons 

-No sun roof 
- Price 

hi....isn't the spare tire is located outside and below the rear bumper ?

SE told me no spare tyre.. only tyre patch to last u to the tyre shop

Hi  Folks, 

Forester 

Pros: 

- Sun roof 

- Price 

Cons: 

- Lower PARF

Outlander: 

Pros 

- More seating and space

- Higher PARF

Cons 

-No sun roof 

- Price 

Outgoing FNA drive feels floaty... now torn in between to pay $91800, spend few K to mod the struts...to reduce body roll, wrap another color, as MI only left silver colors... feel its wasted never pay $89k during the Carshow with free body kit

Anyway Outlander feels really steady, and take bumps quite well.. and when rev higher rpm 3k abv, stays to feel the power without the whiny noisy ,,,

Gonna test drive Forster again..

Hi folks

Does the current 2.0 outlander come with S-AWC?

Did not see it in the brochure.

The Eclipse does have S-AWC as stated in the brochure.

• Praise 1

Hi folks, I have test driven this car, I find the response from the steering wheel is too direct and blunt, which means when the road is curvy or uneven, you have to hold the steering wheel extremely tight before the wheels derail, what is your experience on this?

Hi folks, I have test driven this car, I find the response from the steering wheel is too direct and blunt, which means when the road is curvy or uneven, you have to hold the steering wheel extremely tight before the wheels derail, what is your experience on this?

I'm driving the OL for the past 3 months.

But I never experienced this.... 

Went to Penang in this Drive and was very comfortable....

• Praise 1

Hi folks

Does the current 2.0 outlander come with S-AWC?

Did not see it in the brochure.

The Eclipse does have S-AWC as stated in the brochure.

OL 2.0 doesn't come with the S-AWC and not 4WD

↡ Advertisement