2014 X-Trail

Quantum

Still torn between these?

1. Getting Xtrail or Forrester XT

2. Wait..tan ku ku for COE to drop little more?

3 get? Better price..unlikely but can try..haha

Hahaha. Both are good cars. Whichever gives me better offer now the. I hoot Liao. Haha
↡ Advertisement

Shag man.. xtrail vs carens diesel for me now

1 big, spacious, looks muscular, another conti look, modern interior, save fuel..

Tornnnnnnn...

Hahaha. Both are good cars. Whichever gives me better offer now the. I hoot Liao. Haha

In my mind, it's simple. If I need 7 seats, it's xtrail. If not, then it's FXT.

Given that both are around the same price, i think FXT's performance advantage is too wide for xtrail to bridge (though xtrail is slightly more refined, has better fc, looks slightly better, better resale etc).

Shag man.. xtrail vs carens diesel for me now

1 big, spacious, looks muscular, another conti look, modern interior, save fuel..

Tornnnnnnn...

My shortlist then was Outlander, Madza 5, Carens Diesel and Xtrail.

Ended up getting XTrail.

Reason why I gave up Carens Diesel:

1. It's Euro 6 compliance, but when Singapore moves beyond euro 6, u pay much higer diesel tax

2. Carens Diesel uses Dual Clutch Transmission (technology is too new to have proven track record in reliability)

• Praise 1

@coldastone17 @Panerex77

I'm also interested. I wonder if 3 of us go down can get better price or maybe more freebies.

Maybe you can ask your lady SE? Lol

Hope 3 of you will strike a special deal. Cheers

Group buy !

This is the initiative moving from here. Potential buyers meet in this thread and collaborate. Cheers!

anyone took the beige interior? is the maintenance really as jialat as what they say?

im thinking of white with black interior but wife wants white with beige interior.  she thinks beige looks more classy. 

any comments? 

Edited by Little_prince

anyone took the beige interior? is the maintenance really as jialat as what they say?

im thinking of white with black interior but wife wants white with beige interior.  she thinks beige looks more classy. 

any comments? 

mine is white with beige. Been 7 months and still look pristine.

BUT, I dont fetch kiddos around, and 99% of time it is just me and wife and occasionally an adult or 2. 

Wife said that the black interior looks 'cheap' (no offense to fellow owners).... which... after a while i do agree to some extent.

The beige makes the cabin looks more spacious too. 

Just buy a packet of wet leather wipes and leave it handy. You will be fine. 

Edited by Chrispie
  • Praise 1

hahaha.

think all women same taste all prefer white with beige.

my concern is rather than just the seats. the boot. the flooring. everything also beige. hahahaha

mine is white with beige. Been 7 months and still look pristine.

BUT, I dont fetch kiddos around, and 99% of time it is just me and wife and occasionally an adult or 2. 

Wife said that the black interior looks 'cheap' (no offense to fellow owners).... which... after a while i do agree to some extent.

The beige makes the cabin looks more spacious too. 

Just buy a packet of wet leather wipes and leave it handy. You will be fine. 

Edited by Little_prince

Had wanted beige for white exterior. But later felt that beige did not blend that well with the other interior parts/colour, settled for blank interior eventually. Just my personal preference.

• Praise 1

Just went to TC@Leng Kee last week. Would be a great idea if we can come together and see if we can squeeze a good deal!!

Keen on the XT as well. Like many of you, the natural comparison is against the OL and to me, XT came out on top.

@coldastone17 @Panerex77

I'm also interested. I wonder if 3 of us go down can get better price or maybe more freebies.

Maybe you can ask your lady SE? Lol

• Praise 1

Just went to TC@Leng Kee last week. Would be a great idea if we can come together and see if we can squeeze a good deal!!

Keen on the XT as well. Like many of you, the natural comparison is against the OL and to me, XT came out on top.

To me either Xtrail or Forrester XT model..still hoping good deal. Not sure of the Forrester prices now..

• Praise 1

haha. your msg came abit late. went with another bro liao ytd. managed to squeeze out an excellent deal. good luck bro

Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) has officially launched the Nissan X-Trail Tuned by Impul, a new offering for those who desire something a little sportier than the standard seven-seater SUV. The Impul X-Trail package is offered for both the 2.5L 4WD and 2.0L 2WD models.

The Impul makeover includes an aerokit made up of newly designed front and rear bumper spoilers, side skirts, door visors, and LED stainless steel kick plates. The 17-inch wheels have also been swapped out for 18-inch Impul Aura SX-50 alloys that get a chrome bronze and gloss black finish. The wheels are wrapped with Continental MaxContact MC5 tyres as well. Additionally, the Impul X-Trail rides 30 mm lower than before thanks to Impul sport springs.

X-Trail-Impul_Back-e1452068782288-630x36

Prices start at RM149,715.05 (OTR with insurance) for the Nissan X-Trail 2.0L 2WD Impul, a premium of RM8,648.04 over the standard 2.0L model (RM141,067.01). The 2.5L 4WD Impul meanwhile, will set you back RM172,516.42 (OTR with insurance), RM8,620.48 more than the standard 2.5L model (RM163,895.94).

However, if you’re looking to purchase the Impul parts individually, the total cost for the whole Impul makeover will amount to RM15,900. The full list of parts and their respective prices are as follows:

• Aerokit (including front and rear bumper spoilers, side skirts) – RM5,300.
  • Impul sport springs – RM1,060
  • 18-inch Impul Aura SX-50 alloy wheels (set of four) – RM 5,830
  • Continental MaxContact MC5 tyres (set of four) – RM2,756
  • Door visors – RM424
  • LED stainless steel kick plates – RM530

Keep in mind that the Impul package doesn’t involve any mechanical changes under the hood of both X-Trail models. Therefore, the 2.0 litre MR20DD direct injection mill is still good for 144 PS at 6,000 rpm and 200 Nm of torque at 4,400 rpm. As for the 2.5 litre, the QR25DE-k2 engine provides 171 PS at 6,000 rpm and 233 Nm at 4,000 rpm for output numbers. Both engines are paired to Nissan’s Xtronic CVT gearbox.

anyone did body kit for x-trail? any recommendations? this one looks good!

↡ Advertisement