2014 X-Trail

Quantum

Hypersonic

XC90 å¯ä»¥å?

If you are driving it and feel the spaciousness, why not. Price wise different category LOL.
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Already no reservist still considered ?

I think as long currently you have a Aviva insurance will do. I also no reservist but I still hold on to the NS insurance policy, so i enjoy the discount from Aviva. Why not you give them a call to get a quote.

Hypersonic

I think as long currently you have a Aviva insurance will do. I also no reservist but I still hold on to the NS insurance policy, so i enjoy the discount from Aviva. Why not you give them a call to get a quote.

I'm not with Aviva currently. Can share the number?

Anyone signed up for Nissan NPMP for your regular servicing?

Did not sign up but SE throw it in while nego for my XT. Heard it's 1.6k for 2 years ($400 per service).

• Praise 1

join the whatsapp group bah. very active.

Lol, the whatsapp group is indeed so active that I forgot to come back here  [laugh]

Thanks bro for adding me in  [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Thinking of installing those side steps.

Any workshop to recommend pls and what would be a reasonable price?

Not looking at buying from Taobao due to fast need.

TIA

Drove to Cherating & back. Nice but long  7hrs drive...

But another problem came out. The GPS shutdown with some Chinese error message indicating some exe file corrupted!! Luckily could use google maps with my data passport.

Anyone encountered  similar issue? Will make an appointment to fix it at TC.

Drove to Cherating & back. Nice but long  7hrs drive...

But another problem came out. The GPS shutdown with some Chinese error message indicating some exe file corrupted!! Luckily could use google maps with my data passport.

Anyone encountered  similar issue? Will make an appointment to fix it at TC.

hi

did you change the map setting. to drive in Malaysia you need to change the map setting, select the one that have map for east Malaysia and Singapore.

i didn't encounter such problem during my drive to Cameron highland just during the term sch break.

Neutral Newbie

Lol, the whatsapp group is indeed so active that I forgot to come back here  [laugh]

Thanks bro for adding me in  [thumbsup]

Friend. How to join the whatapp group?

hi

did you change the map setting. to drive in Malaysia you need to change the map setting, select the one that have map for east Malaysia and Singapore.

i didn't encounter such problem during my drive to Cameron highland just during the term sch break.

Yes. Map changed. it was ok on my way there. But couldn't load on my way back...

Drove to Cherating & back. Nice but long 7hrs drive...

Anyone encountered similar issue? Will make an appointment to fix it at TC.

I had the same issue and got the card replaced foc.

The GPS got me lost many times. It doesnt know the entrance of many buildings and got me on a wild goose chase a few times. 

So far no issue on location in S'pore & M'sia. Just this reliability issue. Maybe on for too long?

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I am new to this forum and just booked my XL. Was wondering if there are accessories shops locally that I can visit to do up my ride. Thinking of scuff plates and side steps. Any advice?

So far no issue on location in S'pore & M'sia. Just this reliability issue. Maybe on for too long?

I think this question only tan chong can answer you
↡ Advertisement