2014 X-Trail

Quantum

Hypersonic

You're welcome. The FL is quite significant in terms of look and features. Engine is the same though, but emission standard is Euro 6 now. Price-wise quite comparable to the current model. I booked [rolleyes]

Are the colors same as current one? Care to share the price you booked and color? Cheers!!
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

[thumbsup]  I will check out the car on this weekend.  

You're welcome. The FL is quite significant in terms of look and features.  Engine is the same though, but emission standard is Euro 6 now.  Price-wise quite comparable to the current model.  I booked  [rolleyes]

You're welcome. The FL is quite significant in terms of look and features.  Engine is the same though, but emission standard is Euro 6 now.  Price-wise quite comparable to the current model.  I booked  [rolleyes]

Can share what is the price you paid? I'm new to Nissan cars, how much discount can they give from the list price?

Looking at the pics online, the external difference is only grille, bumper & some exterior trimming. Steering wheel is different inside. Other than that what else?? 

Perhaps can spend some money to facelift our older XTrails...

for my case, the sharkfin was terrible lah...

ended up now if i need radio, i link to my phone using TuneIn and Bluetooth.

but benefits are : 1. The car looks way better. 2. Less fearful when you enter carparks.

One of the bros here actually had the antennae base broken when the antennae was caught by the barrier. 

i installed shark fin. Reception was bad, even on surface road sometimes.

Installed a FM radio signal amplifier. Improved noticeably, but not prefect.

You're welcome. The FL is quite significant in terms of look and features. Engine is the same though, but emission standard is Euro 6 now. Price-wise quite comparable to the current model. I booked [rolleyes]

I booked mine too after giving up on the new CRV. What colour you choose?

I booked mine too after giving up on the new CRV. What colour you choose?

Wat made you gave up the "new" CRV for the FL X-trail??   [rolleyes] 

The price and the specs of the new CRV although the engine is more powerful than X-trail.

I see,.....  I think the X-trail is a good choice.

I got mine couple months back even though I knew the FL will be out soon,...  was guessing maybe like Sept.

Already saw it on Europe and US sites,....  but I felt there's not much changes except for the front grill and internal a bit.

The new steering wheel is nice and sporty though,...  Not sure if you will get the other safety specs like blind spot etc.

If have,.... will be good.

Was on the Forester previously,.. so X-trail is more sedated,... but overall,.. still OK for NSHW cruising. 

So far,... no regrets yet,..  Haha.. :yeah-im-not-drunk: 

I see,..... I think the X-trail is a good choice.

I got mine couple months back even though I knew the FL will be out soon,... was guessing maybe like Sept.

Already saw it on Europe and US sites,.... but I felt there's not much changes except for the front grill and internal a bit.

The new steering wheel is nice and sporty though,... Not sure if you will get the other safety specs like blind spot etc.

If have,.... will be good.

Was on the Forester previously,.. so X-trail is more sedated,... but overall,.. still OK for NSHW cruising.

So far,... no regrets yet,.. Haha.. :yeah-im-not-drunk:

There is no blind spot features but include the Intelligent Emergency Braking and Intelligent Forward Collision Warning.

Neutral Newbie

Went to see the new FL over the weekend, 4 new colours available for the FL Shining Blue, Imperial Umber, Corona Orange and Garnet Red. FL also came with 19inch rim and sharkfin antenna.

The FL model was at leng kee showroom.

attachicon.gif67487.jpg

attachicon.gif67489.jpg

IMHO.... I think the rear looks better.  [;)]

Don't really like the front,.. coz the front grill looks a little too big/thick.....  wonder why they like to use so much "chrome" bits.  :blink:

I booked white colour, got the COE at 1st bid and now waiting for the car delivery :D

You booked FL? How much?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3