2014 X-Trail

Quantum

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I'm selling the scuff plate for x-trail for all the doors and boot.Brand new and has not installel except for one piece that I took up from plastic to check on the quality .I can send pics if you are interested.

Neutral Newbie

Just booked my FL XTrail and waiting to return receive it! Realized it doesn't come with auto door lock and mirror fold. Any idea where to buy/install them?

Would like to join whatsapp group too.

Thanks!! :)

• Praise 1

Just booked my FL XTrail and waiting to return receive it! Realized it doesn't come with auto door lock and mirror fold. Any idea where to buy/install them?

how much did you pay for?  ex stock? what colour did you choose. didnt realised that it doesnt come with auto mirror fold when you lock the door

Neutral Newbie

125k for red. Not familiar with ex stock term, but they had to order. Yes confirmed that this feature does not come with the car. Not a big deal but good to find out :P

Ask your SAles person to include it before you collect. Manages to did that for my 2016 x trail