2014 X-Trail

Quantum

How much you guys pay for insurance with 50% NCD? Which insurance company?

I am paying less than $700 with zero excess from Lonpac after 50% ncb
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Ask your SAles person to include it before you collect. Manages to did that for my 2016 x trail

Can you recall how much you paid for it?
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi All,

Quick question on the servicing options.  [furious]

Going back to TC is of course an easy (but $) option. Does anyone know of reliable options in Singapore and JB? Also, typically, what $ savings does that allow. I heard that now, by law we are allowed to go elsewhere and not risk voiding of TC warranty.  [bounce1]

Finally, anyone know a good use for the Duo points? I have about 70k of them expiring this month.

I am a low mileage driver. 16k km in 2Y.  [drivingcar]

Thanks 

Edited by poma
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Anyone try? Seems it is without the sensor, do I need to buy seperately?

Any bros, any recommendation for integrated TPM for X Trail as per your installation in your ride?
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, recently I experience metal clicking sound under the driver seat. It comes up when I hit humps and also on rough roads. Does anyone know what’s the cause? I check all the screws that tightens the seat to the car and they were all tight and good. Not sure where the sound is coming from.

• Praise 1

thinking of signing on the dotted line. besides the std freebies and discounts (eg. trade-in, fiance..), did anyone ask for additional $ discount?  can share how much you managed to get?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, recently I experience metal clicking sound under the driver seat. It comes up when I hit humps and also on rough roads. Does anyone know whatâs the cause? I check all the screws that tightens the seat to the car and they were all tight and good. Not sure where the sound is coming from.

yes, have had that happen. TC still trying to figure. can i make a guess - u have your seat pushed all the way back (away from steering) to the max? if so, pull the seat in (just a little) towards the steering and see if the sound goes away? it does in my case - both driver and passenger.

Neutral Newbie

yes, have had that happen. TC still trying to figure. can i make a guess - u have your seat pushed all the way back (away from steering) to the max? if so, pull the seat in (just a little) towards the steering and see if the sound goes away? it does in my case - both driver and passenger.

Thank for sharing. My is push only mid way, I also tried different positions but the sound is still there. It seem to come from either below the seat or the back support. The trouble is I can’t get a constant sound so makes it harder to troubleshoot.

Dear members, I am driving a 2016 version x-trail.

All a sudden, my gear reverse beep and back sensor beeps stop working.

Does anyone know what cause it and how can I fix it back?

Thank you

• Praise 1

Dear members, I am driving a 2016 version x-trail.

All a sudden, my gear reverse beep and back sensor beeps stop working.

Does anyone know what cause it and how can I fix it back?

Thank you

Bring to any workshop and check,.... think the sensor kaput or wiring.  I don't think it's common,... but i could be wrong,

Has not happen to my car.  (touch wood)   [angel]

Question:

Understandably this thread is super slow.....

But can anyone share picture if they have "chrome out" (i.e. remove the chrome bit) their front grille? 

Any recommendations besides spray painting?? 

Cheers.   :grin:  

• Praise 1

Hi koyo,

Interested to sell your side step to me?

sorry i MIAed, i actually installed my side step already.

$140 from Astmod Auto LLP at Geylang lor 11.

Hi koyo,

Interested to sell your side step to me?

Edited by Koyo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1