2014 X-Trail

Quantum

Neutral Newbie

I got a new TPM for sale at $120. Cannot install due to 2nd piece RIM. Interested party,Pls leave me a message.

Anyone know where to replace Cabin (Aircon) Air Filter cheaper than at TC which cost $63?

• Praise 1

Anyone know where to replace Cabin (Aircon) Air Filter cheaper than at TC which cost $63?

cabin filter alone 63 is super ex.

I did my servicing, changed cabin filter and engine intake filter for less than 160. Of cos not at TCM

Neutral Newbie

Hi, my dash cam date and time is not correct. It is Korea Brand Device: Car Black Box - DBL-1000H (Lhb-4u).

May I know if anybody know how to correct the date and time?

• Praise 1

You can DIY. I bought from taobao (via ezbuy) for about $20, the Nissan OEM filter. There are much cheaper ones but I was told the quality is not as good. I changed for my Qashqai. When I change for my X-Trail, I will take some pictures. The filter is located below the steering wheel, above the foot brake. The space a bit tight.

post-89424-0-13245500-1530667544_thumb.jpg

post-89424-0-74821500-1530667551_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Any bros, any recommendation for integrated TPM for X Trail as per your installation in your ride?

By "integrated TPMS", I assume you are referring to those with actual tire pressure displayed on the inbuilt screen. Like mine. See picture.

It's about $120 for the one with internal sensors in tires. There are also those where the sensor is external. I am not sure whether those are good. The tire shop I go to charge $40 to install the sensors.

You can also find some TPMS that have integrated display selling for $50 or less. These do not have sensors in tire to measure actual tire pressure. Instead, they rely on the ABS to measure rotational speed of the wheels to determine which tire is deflated. The reading of 240 or 180 kPa for such systems is not the actual reading. It is basically to say "inflated" or "deflated".

I have tested and confirmed that the Integrated TPMS works for all pre-FL XTs but it does NOT work for FL XTs.

post-89424-0-60279200-1530668364_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kstoh

Hypersonic

Anyone service aircon at 20k km? Is it good preventive?

Anyone did it at TCM?

• Praise 2

(edited)

You can DIY. I bought from taobao (via ezbuy) for about $20, the Nissan OEM filter. There are much cheaper ones but I was told the quality is not as good. I changed for my Qashqai. When I change for my X-Trail, I will take some pictures. The filter is located below the steering wheel, above the foot brake. The space a bit tight.

Is the Nissan OEM filter the same for Xtrail?  Please provide taobao link.

I found a link from Aliexpress for the Xtrail filter under the german MAHLE brand for US$12.66

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/MAHLE-Premium-Cabin-Filter-LAK1195-for-X-TRAIL/32816641547.html?spm=a2g0s.13010208.99999999.296.61e63c00Qs1oH7

Do you think this will fit our Xtrail?

Edited by Heng

Is the Nissan OEM filter the same for Xtrail? Please provide taobao link.

Oil filter better to get from local Nissan stockist..

Many fakes on the market and wouldn’t be surprised the inferior fakes are all from china third party factories

• Praise 3

(edited)

Me no longer service at TCM,.... spare part price outside already quite ex,... i believe TCM will charge higher.

Couldn't believe when they quoted 100 for front wipers (rubbers only).  Anyone find any alternative source??

On a separate note,....

Anyone here installed "Ultra Racing" strut bar and anti roll bar??

E-Rev quoted me for a package of 7 pieces to be installed.

Apparently TC Malaysia is installing this in their service centre..

Would appreciate feedback if anyone has tried.

Edited by Bobucw

Is the FB Nissan X Trail active? Adm like never work.. 

I dont see much participation. 

Info where to zhng the car is no there, or share good/bad about this car. :(

created a FB page, hopefully more active than the other FB. 

Pls check

"Nissan X Trail Singapore"

(edited)

created a FB page, hopefully more active than the other FB. 

Pls check

"Nissan X Trail Singapore"

Hi   [wave]

Can post the link??

Edited by Bobucw

Hypersonic

Did aircon servicing (including change filter) at TCM ..... mileage abt 28k km. Cost $136, after less $50 Duo voucher, paid $86.

Maybe kenna some carrot, always the case at ADs, but made use of Duo voucher ...... OK lah.

Asked for the old filter to show MCFers

post-170514-0-39143000-1531111294_thumb.jpeg

post-170514-0-24776800-1531111306_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6