Time for corporal punishment in schools?

Jman888

When I was in Sec 1, caning during Monday assembly was a frequent affair. This is a neighbourhood skool with many bengs and sengs, lians and huays. As expected, nothing fantastic results produced every year from O levels.

Then, one fine day, a student pointed out our school moto to the principal........

After that, no more caning liao.....

Suddenly, the school O level results and ranking also promoted wor.....

During Sec 3, woah..... principal gave us early time off to all students as the Sec 4 cohort did very well.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

You got the heart to beat your own flesh & blood meh ..... [sly]

After beating, come daddy bring you to Mac and RWS, Universal Studio .... [lipsrsealed]

Canning is best leave to outsiders, cane leow buay sim thia (heart won't pain) ... [thumbsup]

Yes, I caned my children many times before. There was once I even slapped my older boy because he was throwing such a terrible tantrum. Very guilty after doing that so I told myself never to do that again. Nowadays they are ok so it has been some time since I use any form of punishments on them.

Similarly, there should be appropriate rewards too lah but never anything expensive.

You got the heart to beat your own flesh & blood meh ..... [sly]

After beating, come daddy bring you to Mac and RWS, Universal Studio .... [lipsrsealed]

Canning is best leave to outsiders, cane leow buay sim thia (heart won't pain) ... [thumbsup]

if you can't do it, you even more sim tia if other people cane them right?

first thing you hear from these parents are "you have NO RIGHT to cane my kid, if need to i will do it myself!"

during my time.when i tell my dad i kena caned in school. he say orbi good. must be i do something wrong then i kena 2nd time.

i think time has changed with young parents having different mindset, we will see how you respond if your little prince get cane in school :D:D

many friends from my time all say the same thing of how they grow up, but they would not hesitate to call the teacher and question them on issues happen in school.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

I had a fight in K2 in class. I won, the other guy cried like a girl. Teacher told my dad. I lost the second fight. Knn.

• Praise 3

I had a fight in K2 in class. I won, the other guy cried like a girl. Teacher told my dad. I lost the second fight. Knn.

I think you mistook a girl for a guy.

• Praise 1

i think time has changed with young parents having different mindset, we will see how you respond if your little prince get cane in school :D:D

many friends from my time all say the same thing of how they grow up, but they would not hesitate to call the teacher and question them on issues happen in school.

我的是小公主。

只会有男孩为了她打架

you not steady, why you hit a girl? [mad][mad]

Hey, you look just like my gay friend. [wave]

that one is Stiffless

Muack Muack :wub:

hmmm...i think i know who likes you

@turboflat4 paging paging

Supercharged

When I was in Sec 1, caning during Monday assembly was a frequent affair. This is a neighbourhood skool with many bengs and sengs, lians and huays. As expected, nothing fantastic results produced every year from O levels.

Then, one fine day, a student pointed out our school moto to the principal........

After that, no more caning liao.....

Suddenly, the school O level results and ranking also promoted wor.....

During Sec 3, woah..... principal gave us early time off to all students as the Sec 4 cohort did very well.

Simi motto so powerful?

Simi motto so powerful?

DO UNTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO UNTO YOU :D:D:D

Supersonic
(edited)

that one is Stiffless

hmmm...i think i know who likes you

@turboflat4 paging paging

@Porker changed username? [laugh]

Anyway, Porker can be cloned. Gays can only pass their genes on by cloning. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

@Porker changed username? [laugh]

Anyway, Porker can be cloned. Gays can only pass their genes on by cloning. :D

HELL, if eugenics is legalised, i ain;t gonna have any of his nor want it in the pool.....heavens no

:D:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1