Does this 2 vacuum looks the same?

Gary88

Hi all, my friend just purchased a vacuum for $3000 plus, similar to Rainbow / Delphin that kind of machine. But few days ago he google and he saw his $3000 plus machine is being sold at 1600 Turkish lira in Turkey, that's about $1000 sg only. Do you all think these 2 machine are the same from the link, though brand names are different, I see similarity 90%.

http://makinecim.com/ilan_106687_CLEANING-ROBOT-Turkey-90-212-352-29-92_en#.U2jJ8sK_mUn

http://lura.sg/product-accessories.html

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Turbocharged

Same then how? Ask for refund? Order from Turkey? Probably the same thing with different branding and all came out of the same factory in China.

Don't forget we are most expensive city in the world, so must pay accordingly.

• Praise 4

Same then how? Ask for refund? Order from Turkey? Probably the same thing with different branding and all came out of the same factory in China.

Don't forget we are most expensive city in the world, so must pay accordingly.

I did a quick check on Gary88:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=145302&sid=79a4f29a3d561555907d235e50a860ab&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content

A lot of his posts are 1-2 word posts or one emoticon type.

Account started 3rd May 2014.

This is his first long post and about such a vacuum cleaner. I suspect marketing / anti-competitive marketing, but that's just my opinions. Maybe I'm just suspicious.

Anyway, Delphin / Rainbow / 3K - 4K vacuum cleaners, most of the price that the consumer pays is for the sales / distribution / costs and profits for the bosses. Been reading up two long threads on another forum about such things. =X

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

read so many horror story about Delxxxx/Rainxxx.

Hard tactics selling ..... always give you free this free that....just want to get a chance to come to your house for testing their machine

• Praise 1

(edited)

read so many horror story about Delxxxx/Rainxxx.

Hard tactics selling ..... always give you free this free that....just want to get a chance to come to your house for testing their machine

Treat it as a free clean-up. [:)]

Edited by Aishin
  • Praise 1

Probably RMB 300 on Taobao....Care to post a photo so we can try to search on TB?

This year and age, I am amazed there are still people buying 2000-3000 dollars vacuum cleaners from travelling salesman!

After their demo I was really tempted. But the thought of 3000sgd leaving my wallet was too painful.

• Praise 1

Don't be too sure cos that's what happened to me and the bugger kneeled down begging me to buy!! You don't believe? Neither do I but it really did happen. I was like "WTF??"

Turbocharged

Don't be too sure cos that's what happened to me and the bugger kneeled down begging me to buy!! You don't believe? Neither do I but it really did happen. I was like "WTF??"

I kick one bugger out when 1/2 way through he refuse to listen to me.

Turbocharged

If that was a she and knee down, I'm sure you will unzip but not sure will you still buy after the 'suction' demo...Hehehe....

• Praise 2

Maybe no sales for few months, you never give him $10 for dinner?

(edited)

If you don't want to buy, they will beg you to sign up for their cleaning package as well.

Please don't invite them in if you haven't

Your house is your house. Don't need to let strangers in.

Edited by Kangadrool

If that was a she and knee down, I'm sure you will unzip but not sure will you still buy after the 'suction' demo...Hehehe....

Do not want to lose my marbles but anyway it was a demo for a dry vacuum, bro!

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Your friend buy the vacuum thinking it's able to clean the house.

The question will be, who will wash the damn thing afterwards?

Many user buy already have no patience to wash & end up not using.

• Praise 1

(edited)

If you have no intention of buying, dun give the sales guy a Foot-in-the-door.

Edited by Rayleigh

Supercharged

Do you all think these 2 machine are the same from the link, though brand names are different, I see similarity 90%.

it doesn't matter whether the 2 products are similar as he had already purchased it..what he's feeling is most likely buyer's remorse

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1