Nasi Goreng too spicy

azlan96

10178073_630425390366486_204816706093754

Translate:

On 30/4/2014 around 9PM I went to eat at an unknown/not sure restaurant along Jalan Bukit TImbalan JB, I had ordered Nasi Goreng Kampung and warm water. After I ate the Nasi Goreng Kampung, I found out that it is very hot and taste so spicy. Until today I can still feel the burn of the rice that I ate yesterday. I suspect they cook the Nasi Goreng and put too much Chilli. The purpose of this report is because of dissatisfaction of the food I ate yesterday and want to do a checkup at the Hospital.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Allegedly a 60 yr old unemployed singapore citizen... I wonder why they would even take the report... maybe call IMH is better [laugh]

KNS........... more polis report will come if they entertain this!!!

BTW who leak this out?? the Ah LAU?

think the fried rice seller. Need to increase awareness...

• Praise 1

Now many ppl are going to call Lau at 9109 5738....

Celebrity!!! He should really try Lar Zhi Ji... Probably end up via ambulance to hospital...

think the fried rice seller. Need to increase awareness...

LOL..... extra extra hot and spicy fired rice that is worth all your $$$$ that it last months and years

[bounce1][bounce1] [bounce1] [bounce1][bounce1]

good job. now people who are looking for a challenge will all know where to go to. just like the seletar wings challenge.

In boleh land, need to pay money before u able to make polis report...that's what happened to me in Melaka ... I paid RM$5/- for making robbery report....

I guess this report is fake....

Supersonic
(edited)

nabei ... i see the title i expect ... no S*X no talk

in taiwan fried rice means ... piak piak and normally begins with an interesting storyline

Edited by Wt_know

Translate:

On 30/4/2014 around 9PM I went to eat at an unknown/not sure restaurant along Jalan Bukit TImbalan JB, I had ordered Nasi Goreng Kampung and warm water. After I ate the Nasi Goreng Kampung, I found out that it is very hot and taste so spicy. Until today I can still feel the burn of the rice that I ate yesterday. I suspect they cook the Nasi Goreng and put too much Chilli. The purpose of this report is because of dissatisfaction of the food I ate yesterday and want to do a checkup at the Hospital.

A few restaurants there, wonder which one ... :huh:

I like hot & spicy Nasi Goreng Kampong ... [smash]

Supersonic

I think they should bring the complainant in for a physical exam to verify his claims. Rectal exam by a big Singh chap with bigger fingers. No lube.

@Relagsingh, you want? @Porker will take if you don't, but everything about him is too small. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement