AVH-X8650BT

Cow28

For people who got issue, pls try to restore HU to default factory setting.

great advise, as with all other electronic devices with a computer/processor, try to restore it first and see what happens.

iphones in particular has lots of bugs fixed by just hard restarting the unit.

↡ Advertisement

great advise, as with all other electronic devices with a computer/processor, try to restore it first and see what happens.

iphones in particular has lots of bugs fixed by just hard restarting the unit.

Hi .Melbs

Yup, laggy means when u touch a icon, it took very long to response, be it in Carplay or the HU environment.

I actually want to reset , so if i reset , do I need to reprogram my Tuner? and do I need to re program the steering control button ?

thanks..

Hi .Melbs

Yup, laggy means when u touch a icon, it took very long to response, be it in Carplay or the HU environment.

I actually want to reset , so if i reset , do I need to reprogram my Tuner? and do I need to re program the steering control button ?

thanks..

Then there you go its not carplay per se, buy your headunit that is as a whole very laggy. Why keep sayong its carplay that is unstable, when its your whole headunit, while also using pioneer os? To be honest my pioneer os is not laggy to the point is making me frustrating, i just want carplay since its simply faster than pioneer os. Now its obvious its your hu that has a problem, better go to your installer and show what the problem is. Best to compare side by side with another unit to show your "laggy" concerns.

Obviously resetting the hu will return it to factory settings like in all computers and electronics which includes all your personal settings

Edited by Melbs

Question about the connection

hi, anyone had any issue connecting a wireless dongle to the HU, im tried to connect a samsung allshare cast dongle, anycast dongle and a measy dongle but the HU doesnt detect (hdmi still grey), but i tried with the chromecast and few seconds after the connection the HU detects and works excellent with aru. with the 3 devices, im tried with differents hdmi cables unsuccesfully, i take the power from: the backside of the HU(tried with the 2 usb ports), later from the lighter and a last chance from the AC power.

any idea?

Question about the connection

hi, anyone had any issue connecting a wireless dongle to the HU, im tried to connect a samsung allshare cast dongle, anycast dongle and a measy dongle but the HU doesnt detect (hdmi still grey), but i tried with the chromecast and few seconds after the connection the HU detects and works excellent with aru. with the 3 devices, im tried with differents hdmi cables unsuccesfully, i take the power from: the backside of the HU(tried with the 2 usb ports), later from the lighter and a last chance from the AC power.

any idea?

Can you please share how you were able to activate screen mirroring using chromecast with full touch screen capability  with aru, I tried to connect  but i'm not able to see the device, however it is work by casting only.

Hello of course

only for clarify

i have note 4 rooted, and until yesterday the chromecast dongle

and i have to a access point in my car (mifi), chromecast and the samsung on the same network

this is my sequence.

1. Start the engine

2. unlocked phone

3.aru with Start on (aru 0.28)

4.on the settings i have to choose wired and Bluetooth connection

5. go to the chromecast App on my samsung and choose send screen or audio

and thats it

Hello of course

only for clarify

i have note 4 rooted, and until yesterday the chromecast dongle

and i have to a access point in my car (mifi), chromecast and the samsung on the same network

this is my sequence.

1. Start the engine

2. unlocked phone

3.aru with Start on (aru 0.28)

4.on the settings i have to choose wired and Bluetooth connection

5. go to the chromecast App on my samsung and choose send screen or audio

and thats it

Thanks,

I was able to connect without mifi, i just used my mobile as hotspot to connect with my chromecast, btw, i use chromecast version 1.7 as the updated version is not able to screen cast without wifi connection.

Neutral Newbie

My Pioneer x8650BT is on a restart loop. It keeps rebooting. Ive tried resetting and unplugging the power.

What could be wrong?

↡ Advertisement