AVH-X8650BT

Cow28

This new model should cost around $900 with installation and one year warranty.

Local set.

↡ Advertisement

I bought my export set of AVH-X8650BT for $840 from Alex at Vim Auto (Defu Lane), including install + shop warranty. Can msg for contact if interested. Only realized later that Chuan Sing selling local warranty set for "$800+" with install, but suspect this is closer to $900 mark.

Having some problems with the AppRadio mode with my Samsung Note 3. I bought the CD-AH200 Pioneer cable from US (US$59.99 vs. almost $200 in SG), and connected the USB and HDMI from the head unit to the MHI adaptor, and MHI adaptor to the phone. I can see the device says "connected" on my phone's AppRadio app, and power can charge phone battery, but the AppRadio does not appear on the head unit still (there is a "X" beside the purple Apps box on the main menu of the head unit). Any ideas?

• Praise 3

I bought my export set of AVH-X8650BT for $840 from Alex at Vim Auto (Defu Lane), including install + shop warranty. Can msg for contact if interested. Only realized later that Chuan Sing selling local warranty set for "$800+" with install, but suspect this is closer to $900 mark.

Having some problems with the AppRadio mode with my Samsung Note 3. I bought the CD-AH200 Pioneer cable from US (US$59.99 vs. almost $200 in SG), and connected the USB and HDMI from the head unit to the MHI adaptor, and MHI adaptor to the phone. I can see the device says "connected" on my phone's AppRadio app, and power can charge phone battery, but the AppRadio does not appear on the head unit still (there is a "X" beside the purple Apps box on the main menu of the head unit). Any ideas?

Hi Jng44,

For note 3 u can't use the cd ah200 mine also the same

• Praise 3

Hi Jng44,

For note 3 u can't use the cd ah200 mine also the same

I also tested with my Samsung Galaxy 3 but no success... did you try successfully with other Samsung / android phones?

Quite pity considering this was the main reason I got this vs. the 5650BT...

Neutral Newbie

I also tested with my Samsung Galaxy 3 but no success... did you try successfully with other Samsung / android phones?

Quite pity considering this was the main reason I got this vs. the 5650BT...

Did you plug in the USB to port 2?

• Praise 3

Did you plug in the USB to port 2?

Yeah, I tried both USB ports also can't. Anyone have this working on Samsung Galaxy 3?

Neutral Newbie

Yeah, I tried both USB ports also can't. Anyone have this working on Samsung Galaxy 3?

Will try it on my friend's car this weekend.

Dear everyone,

I need your help, I want to buy AVH-X8650BT in mustafa. I'd like to know when is AVH-X8650BT available in Mustafa, and how much does it cost at the moment.

Because I will visit Singapore in July so I really need your help.

Last time I bought AVH-X5650BT in Owen road and installed it by myself on my Toyota Altis, it works well but now I want to upgrade to X8650BT to connect with HD player.

Thank you for any suggestions and supports

Regards,

Xuan Son

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Will try it on my friend's car this weekend.

I've tried using normal usb but not working. Btw, I can only find AppRadio 2 on Google Store but can't find version 3 Edited by hgkeh

Neutral Newbie

I've tried using normal usb but not working. Btw, I can only find AppRadio 2 on Google Store but can't find version 3

Managed to get it work on S3 with AppMode. Only issue is input from screen does not work.

Hi, does anyone the different between AVH-X5650BT (or the 8650 series) and sph-da210 ? Seems like nobody is talking about the da210?

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Just installed the 8650. For the benefit of potential buyers:

1) Using 3rd party china cables does work for AppRadio/MirrorLink.

Get a MHL adapter and a micro-usb cable to get your Samsung or other smartphone linked.

2) AppRadio has too few qualified apps. It shows potential but the key to great fun is to make most smartphone apps work with your smartphone.

To do this, you must ROOT your android phone. Then you download a root application that frees un AppRadio. Google for more details on ARUnchained/ARUnchained GPS.

Have fun!

• Praise 2

Where to get this set cheap in sg? Can this link to Note 3 phone? Thinking of changing everything, speakers, amp, sw. Any recommended place to get it at cheap price?

BTW, there is another model avic 8000nex, what is the difference?

Please advise.

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bros,

Newbie here, need some advice from u guys , anyone add-on GPS into this unit ?

Does it able to play music n operate the GPS at the same time ?

Thanks

Hi,

I did add on a third party GPS. No problem with playing music and operated GPS at same time.

If you are using HDMI it might be a bit of problem, u can either use GPS or HDMI at a time (need to restart to get back GPS).

Regards

Hi,

I did add on a third party GPS. No problem with playing music and operated GPS at same time.

If you are using HDMI it might be a bit of problem, u can either use GPS or HDMI at a time (need to restart to get back GPS).

Regards

Bro, thanks for sharing.

May I know which GPS u added on ? Any idea does yr Mirrorlink support Samsung Note 3?

Gud day, newbie here.... Just install my avh-x8650bt and excited to use mirror link but i'm un able to mirror my phone,

Im using s4 active 4.4.2 rooted , using usb cable by samsung, Any suggestions? Please help...

• Praise 1

In addition to my recent post, the steering wheel control , i was able only to program 5buttons , my car is rav4 2013 model... Need you help please... Thanks.

↡ Advertisement