PAP Arresting Teenagers Now?

NightWind

Our sinkie poodle force is trained only to "arrest" 17year old anti-pap kids. Fer the little india riots they flee like headless chickens.

I also wonder what the outcome would be if the graffiti had been anti-sdp or anti-opposition instead?

Lastly, this kind of public display is the direct result of a state controlled puppy dog media who has failed to engage the intelligent reading public and serves up only propaganda and dis-information to the masses.

Lets give these poor kids some support

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/05/10/dr-teo-no-breach-of-hdb-rooftop-security-measures/

Graffiti_YouTube_fullscreen.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 5

(edited)

Vandalism is a crime by itself, be it targeted at a person, company or political party.

Please don't politicized the matter.

And by supporting them, are you condoning such behaviors?

Edited by Xefera
  • Praise 10

Hypersonic

Be it adults or kids, if they committed an offense, they must be arrested. It is up to the judge to decide what kind of punishment, if any, they will get. The job of the police is just to find the vandals.

• Praise 1

The teenagers deserve to be hung by their balls till they scream for mother father fcuker!!

Vandalism to public property is not to be condoned.

There is nothing 'political' of it, so perish that thought to stir shit here in MCF.

I am very interested in the "minimum 3 strokes of the rotan"!

These marder fcukkers never kenna sebat on their tight derrières right?

Now it's time, we await the judgement and applaud the execution of the event!!

Teenager, or not.

Clap clap!!

And when they do register for NSF, if I am their PC, or OC, I will definitely have great "plans" for them.

Cannot run away one ... oredi a criminal on record :-P

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

This is not the right way to show your displeasure.

Those kids will not get my support.

Under 18 cant be canned right?

The teenagers deserve to be hung by their balls till they scream for mother father fcuker!!

Vandalism to public property is not to be condoned.

There is nothing 'political' of it, so perish that thought to stir shit here in MCF.

I am very interested in the "minimum 3 strokes of the rotan"!

These marder fcukkers never kenna sebat on their tight derrières right?

Now it's time, we await the judgement and applaud the execution of the event!!

Teenager, or not.

Clap clap!!

And when they do register for NSF, if I am their PC, or OC, I will definitely have great "plans" for them.

Cannot run away one ... oredi a criminal on record :-P

• Praise 3

Good to see so many sane ppl where still.. Being anti-pap does not mean must condone lawless acts. Just wait till 2016 to voice displeasure.

• Praise 5

Twincharged
(edited)

You mean the police don't arrest teenagers before this incident? Why would anyone support this kind of anti social behavior. Just because you dislike the PAP?

Edited by Nzy
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Our sinkie poodle force is trained only to "arrest" 17year old anti-pap kids. Fer the little india riots they flee like headless chickens.

I also wonder what the outcome would be if the graffiti had been anti-sdp or anti-opposition instead?

Lastly, this kind of public display is the direct result of a state controlled puppy dog media who has failed to engage the intelligent reading public and serves up only propaganda and dis-information to the masses.

Lets give these poor kids some support

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/05/10/dr-teo-no-breach-of-hdb-rooftop-security-measures/

Graffiti_YouTube_fullscreen.jpg

Why not you give them your address, let them vandalized your house or better still burn it down :D

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 4

Why not you give them your address, let them vandalized your house or better still burn it down :D

I'm sure TS won't say the same thing if the same slogans were written on his house wall (other than O$P$)! :-P

He will be the first to call police to get the teenagers arrested!

It's always a case of NIMB (not in my backyard).

How the human mind works - all same same

• Praise 2

Supercharged

I think ts or the tremitus website means that how come police catch young kids or precisely non elite Singaporeans darn quick while slow to act on Ang mors ft etc.

Anyway trementus or whatever anti pap websites seems to have gone over the hill these days. Overly slamming pap is either stupid or pure hatred.

We need alternative news not another biased news

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

TS, i think you have confused mcf with the realsingapore or one of those political websites. if they didnt arrest these kids for the vandalism i would have thought our police force was becoming soft.

you're an idiot to compare with the riots. few hundred people vs a few officers .. if you are one of the officers, i confirm chop sign you are also humji against a huge mob.

go troll somewhere else lah

• Praise 5

Though political wise, we may be against some parties or another, but vandalism is a totally different kind of anti-social behaviour we should not be encouraging here. I hate to for some reason, you can go around vandalise public facilities and maybe even be your own house court yard just to bring a message across? [thumbsdown]

I says try Hong Lim then! [gossip]<_<

• Praise 2

17 years and do do these thing? They deserve maximum sentence. Pls don't stir up sentiment take any opportunities anyhow attack pap.

That only shows how childish you are. If these ppl come and vanalize your house and car what would you say.

Now you kena "attack" by many ppl here. Go do some reflection.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Be it adults or kids, if they committed an offense, they must be arrested. It is up to the judge to decide what kind of punishment, if any, they will get. The job of the police is just to find the vandals.

If these youngsters had painted "I Love PAP", or "Happy 50th Anniversay" maybe some leniency will e accorded by thhe judge, but i could be wrong.

Yes, stupid of them to choose the wrong method to voice their thought.... they gotta learn to be smarter [sweatdrop]

End of the day, even if they admit to "Honest Mistake", there's little the court can do to help them. The true cost of their crime: paying someone to repaint the wall. As honest as that. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Super7
  • Praise 2