Salute to this Motorcycle rider!

RadX

Supercharged

Give the man a TIGER!!!

How can you encourage people to drink and drive (or ride) ? [laugh]

How can you encourage people to drink and drive (or ride) ? [laugh]

er/..TIGER balm? :D:D:D

Supercharged

Jokes aside....but isn't it dangerous for the biker to stop beside the car, in the middle of the road ?? I know he is trying to prove a point to that driver for not signalling, but this isn't a safe way to do it mah....

What if behind him there's a car, so this car must divert lane to avoid him? Like that same as that Vespa case leh...

(edited)

Jokes aside....but isn't it dangerous for the biker to stop beside the car, in the middle of the road ?? I know he is trying to prove a point to that driver for not signalling, but this isn't a safe way to do it mah....

What if behind him there's a car, so this car must divert lane to avoid him? Like that same as that Vespa case leh...

Yeah... if one kuku bong him from behind ?

He tries to educate a driver that is driving dangerously but he him is performing a dangerous act... haha

Edited by Mcist

Maybe because never show speed...but I watch and watch...also feel it is more like the motorcyclist is looking for trouble

• Praise 1

4th Gear

Precisely, the gap is huge and in no way cause danger to the motorcyclist. I understand what he is trying to do, however at least choose a better situation to educate.

The driver should have signalled but at the very least she's not endangering anyone at that specific moment.

• Praise 1

the lady driver should say "I didn't buy that option". [laugh]

hahah...or say, no enuf $$$, and saving bulb for Xmas

So often we see ppl not signalling. Salute the rider for going up and giving them a piece of his mind. \

whether any Danger, regardless, even when there are no vehicles behind, good to cultivate using the damn signal, which i see at least 80% of drivers on teh roads here neglect. you expect me to anticipate nad read your mind?

i have given up and drive defensively nowadays as i can never assume the fellow infront is gonna turn, cos they dun seem to use the signal, AT ALL

• Praise 2

Be it big gap or not, every driver should use the signal when filtering or turning. [thumbsup]

yup! agree on all fronts. Signal indicators are there for a reason!

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Yes, shld signal b4 filtering. But then, the biker wasn't in any apparent danger coz there's enuf room. If liddat he soooo angry liao n willing to risk his own life stopping in the middle of the road to 'educate' others, better for him to take mrt coz this happens EVERYWHERE and EVERYDAY in sg until give up and immune liao.

It's like someone getting angry at ppl honking him while driving in mumbai.......

Hypersonic

I salute him on educating drivers on the proper use of the signal lights.

He must be a very busy man.

:D

Supercharged

when nothing happen, pple kpkb say rider want to act TP..

when something happen, pple kpkb say why no one educate the driver..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1