[laugh] [laugh]

Aiyah

This one is really hard to find locally mah

Ship from USA, the cost [crazy]

Guys, i am looking for a Height Adjustable standing table with wheels

Something like this

http://www.geekdesk.com/geekdesk-v3-frame-only

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0mCxlmO3T7g

The Company Veyhl was the market leader in this many years ago before the owner Wolf Veyhl passed away ... They OEM for many manufactures in the EU market ... So far, I've tested many Height Adjustable Tables & they are the best by far, but they don't come cheap ... They usually come in 4 variations ... Manual ... Crank ... Pneumatic ... Electric ... To me, Pneumatic is still best.

Now a days, you can get the cheap knock offs from neighboring countries ... Only because most do not conform to strict Ergonomic Standards ...

Better to test before you buy ... [nod]

• Praise 1

The Company Veyhl was the market leader in this many years ago before the owner Wolf Veyhl passed away ... They OEM for many manufactures in the EU market ... So far, I've tested many Height Adjustable Tables & they are the best by far, but they don't come cheap ... They usually come in 4 variations ... Manual ... Crank ... Pneumatic ... Electric ... To me, Pneumatic is still best.

Now a days, you can get the cheap knock offs from neighboring countries ... Only because most do not conform to strict Ergonomic Standards ...

Better to test before you buy ... [nod]

Bro, where to buy this locally? I got problems even looking for the knock offs [crazy]

Bro, where to buy this locally? I got problems even looking for the knock offs [crazy]

Local Office Furniture Manufacturers from Sungei Kadut should sell ... Go walk around ... If you want the original stuff, I think only those European Brands have them ... I lost touch already, don't know the places now... Except Haworth & Herman Miller which are very expensive ...

But remember, components are important ... don't be fooled by just the appearance of the desk cos when you Castors, Electric Motor or Gas Lift gives way ... replacements can be bothersome ...

Local Office Furniture Manufacturers from Sungei Kadut should sell ... Go walk around ... If you want the original stuff, I think only those European Brands have them ... I lost touch already, don't know the places now... Except Haworth & Herman Miller which are very expensive ...

But remember, components are important ... don't be fooled by just the appearance of the desk cos when you Castors, Electric Motor or Gas Lift gives way ... replacements can be bothersome ...

Thanks so much!!!

I go look see look see!!!