Singlish For War Strategy

Thaiyotakamli

(edited)

Its fake but have a laugh ba haha

http://therealsingapore.com/content/sg-f16-pilots-use-singlish-stop-us-f15-pilots-listening-during-joint-exercise

Being in the Singapore Airforce for many years already. I would like to share with your readers this story of ours which makes Singlish a very powerful and unique identity for us Singaporeans.

The Spore air force went to the US to take part in their Red Flag combat exercise.

For the first three days, our F-16 pilots, no matter how much they planned and prepared, they were always ambushed by the USAF F-15s. Then they realized that the USAF pilots were eavesdropping on their conversations (not disallowed by the rules), so they switched from plain English to Singlish/Chinese/Malay.

Suddenly the F-15s lost their magic, and for the last three days, found no way through the defensive screen set up by our F-16s.

So who says Singlish got no use har?

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Maciam wun lang aye "Wind Talkers". Sekali ang mo wu running dog long zong F16 hoot luo lai how? [laugh]

Edited by Volvobrick

Alamak. Dan what for we bother with encryption for our signal sets? We might as well speak Singlish in clear mode.

Remind me of NSF time when officer scold us ,"nbccb, when I tell to talk in code, I mean u refer to code book, not talk in hokkien over the signal sets..."