Shoot that dog!

Jman888

Man allegedly shoots two arrows at dog which refused to leave gate
The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
140514_Dog_Thestar.jpg?itok=ikDda4g1
The dog, wearing a collar, with two arrows lodged in its body.
PETALING JAYA - A man allegedly shot two arrows at a dog after it stood outside his gate and refused to leave on Tuesday night.
Allan Chong, a resident at Taman Sinaran in Taming Jaya said the dog was wearing a collar.
"By the time I got to the dog, my neighbour had already shot two arrows at it."
"One was lodged in its front leg and another in its back,'' said Chong.
He said the incident happened between 8.30 to 9.00pm, as he arrived home after an outing.
"I saw the man holding the bow and arrows and approaching the dog to shoot it again," alleged Chong.
He said the managed to move the dog away from the man's gate before calling the police.
The police advised him to lodge a report and tender the evidence to facilitate investigations.
Chong added he had not seen the dog in the area before and believed it was a lost dog trying to find its way home.
Meanwhile, MDDB project manager Melinda Joy Gomez condemned the man's action and said he could have used other methods to chase the dog away.
"He could have asked the help of neighbours who were dog owners or spray the poor animal with water instead of shooting it with arrows,'' said Gomez.

i think that guy can't wait to try out his newly bought toy on a live object [mad]

you can shoot at robbers but why a dog outside the house? should charge him with owning a dangerous/deadly weapon [mad][mad]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

wow... you can get a bow and arrows and still be able to use it publicly?!? and not be prosecuted for it~!

oh yes... poor dog.

Shooter obviously relished an easy target.

He can't allege trespassing or aggressiveness from the dog since it was OUTSIDE his gate.

Hope he'll get a taste of his own medicine during his archery practices.

Looks like Rottweiler...which can be quite aggressive but no way that you need to shoot at it...better way to chase it away...

Hypersonic

Poor dog :(

Why can't a human has some compassion?

So what its a dog? He is still a living animal and is breathing !

Really can't understand that man's thinking. Don't always thought that man is the highest and most intelligent.

Anyway, karma will happen.

For that man could reborn to be a dog in his next life, and then he will know how much a dog has suffered in the hands of Man.

why shoot the dog..there are thousand and one method to chase it away...really feel like hang that farker on a rope and stone him....ccb..

(edited)

Common news in Bolehland. My dog was stoned to death while I was still living in JB. Went out to buy stuff, came back and saw blood, stones and she was lying motionless outside my gate. (No, she didn't even attack anyone, some stranger walked into the house once and she didn't even bark). Got depressed after that, didn't dare to own a dog again. Still can't find that bloody a**wipe who stoned her. :angry:

Sorry for going off-thread...

Catch that pillock, throw him jail, a couple of whips and give him the water torture.

Edited by Holdenutessv
  • Praise 2

Common news in Bolehland. My dog was stoned to death while I was still living in JB. Went out to buy stuff, came back and saw blood, stones and she was lying motionless outside my gate. Got depressed after that, didn't dare to own a dog again. Still can't find that bloody a**wipe who stoned her. :angry:

Catch that pillock, throw him jail, a couple of whips and give him the water torture.

sorry to hear that [:(]

Common news in Bolehland. My dog was stoned to death while I was still living in JB. Went out to buy stuff, came back and saw blood, stones and she was lying motionless outside my gate. (No, she didn't even attack anyone, some stranger walked into the house once and she didn't even bark). Got depressed after that, didn't dare to own a dog again. Still can't find that bloody a**wipe who stoned her. :angry:

Feel for your loss, bro. A terrible way to die for your poor dog.

I find that people who attack dogs are evil cowards.

I frequently encountered people who would scream in fear and acted aggressively/ defensive when my dogs are just lying down in a park, leashed to a tree, minding their own business! I'm sure my dogs would be stoned or attacked too if I weren't there.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1