When will, if ever, the 270+- kidnapped girls be released?

Super7

Turbocharged

I am not sure how much CNA and local MSM are following up on this kidnap of 270 innocent school girls in Africa by a terrorist group. I keep seeing video of the terrorists' leader defying international appeals to release these girls and threatening harms to the girls if their demands are not met.

The govt of that country is hopelessly corrupted and useless, allowing this to happen.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Boko Haram? Yeah, I don't know if SG media mentioned it, but I get my news online.

i watch the updates on overseas channels also....

Turbocharged

What do you expect from a Nigeria gov?...

What do you expect from a Nigeria gov?...

The continent is rich in resources, but sadly they people just cant get the acts together.

Turbocharged

dealing with terrorist is very tricky.. you give in to their demand now... next you might see 500 girls got capture.

Hypersonic

I am not sure how much CNA and local MSM are following up on this kidnap of 270 innocent school girls in Africa by a terrorist group. I keep seeing video of the terrorists' leader defying international appeals to release these girls and threatening harms to the girls if their demands are not met.

The govt of that country is hopelessly corrupted and useless, allowing this to happen.

I think the news did reported.

But, we can't do much. Africa is just too far away, moreover their govt needs to go something on this.

But, I guess the main problem with Africa now, is still the hunger and poverty of their ppl.

I think these should be the main concern.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

We need someone like him:

Machine%2BGun%2BPreacher%2BMovie.jpg

Hostage rescue is very risky, even top notch commandos, Seals, Red Berets, etc etc from Russia, USA, Isreal, PRC, etc won't take the risks!

These terrorists have set precedents if they had not been set before.

Sorry n i may be harsh. Anything with Africa or African written on it i am not interested.

Why? Just curious?

seriously, how you want outsiders to react? Send in elite troopers? Did the govt ask for such help?

Supercharged

Hostage rescue is very risky, even top notch commandos, Seals, Red Berets, etc etc from Russia, USA, Isreal, PRC, etc won't take the risks!

These terrorists have set precedents if they had not been set before.

If only their own citizens are kidnapped, then the elite commandos of that nation will react...otherwise it is pretty much their own internal matter.

Hey the group targeted a all girls school ? Since all taken hostage are girls.... [:/]

Turbocharged

If only their own citizens are kidnapped, then the elite commandos of that nation will react...otherwise it is pretty much their own internal matter.

Hey the group targeted a all girls school ? Since all taken hostage are girls.... [:/]

They (Boko Haram) just kidnapped another 10 or 20 PRC workers a couple of days ago. Will PRC take action?

Turbocharged

seriously, how you want outsiders to react? Send in elite troopers? Did the govt ask for such help?

Outsiders will help when natural disasters hit other countries, not when own people killing, kidnapping same blood. _自己保重, oneself take care

Turbocharged

They (Boko Haram) just kidnapped another 10 or 20 PRC workers a couple of days ago. Will PRC take action?

These BH so "brave"!!??

不知「死」字点写??

Dont know how to spell "die"?!

Or they can read ahtiongs very well!!

Turbocharged

Tiki bait spotted -- Your last sentence!!