These are not his basic JD meh? KNN~!

Ahgong

Supercharged

was flipping the papers over the weekend.

forgot to bring the papers to take a clearer pic. but this is what i found online.

post-66718-0-67844700-1400469889_thumb.jpg

Among his list of to-dos:

Strengthen social safety nets beyond home ownership and Workfare

1) do more to strengthen social safety nets, not only with the new MediShield Life universal insurance to come, but also to improve key retirement schemes in the CPF savings and CPF Life annuity

2) Make Singapore a Smart Nation with safer, cleaner and greener urban living and measures such as increasing transport options

3) Keep politics constructive, encouraging debate on issues, while ensuring people remain united

4) Improve CPF savings and CPF Life annuity schemes for retirement

5) Reform PSLE, so that no single point will determine a person's future. Boost continuing education for adults

6) Develop new housing options to encourage extended families to live closer together

When i was reading it, i was thinking, aren't these his basic JD? and that of his whole team of ministers? as in, to craft policies and make sure that Singaporean's well-being are taken care of?

then WTF have they been working based on in the past 20 years?!?

any brudders who subscribe to ST? can help with the screen shot? else gotta wait till i get home to post the clearer pic.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Dislike 2

The zest is still there otherwise we are doomed.

I have learned not to take things for granted for we have no natural resources.

Our only hope is our people and many times when i see many of them and feel hopeless. [:p][:p]

• Praise 3

To-do-list is different from Priority list.

Priority list is to make you and me pay and pay.

50 years coming. Pay until hands weak. LoL...

• Praise 4

I suppose what he should do vs what he can do is an entirely different matter.

I will not say that he has no power, but given his political background, he may be inclined to align with MIW and not mount a challenge like OTC.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

I remember fixing oppo was on top of his to do list, becoz we voted oppo for AH and Hougang. Now he just got down the list further.

• Praise 6

then what suppose to be his JD?

Develop Singapore to compete with China and USA economy? Liddat u need to pay him billion of dollar liao

Hahahaha!! Well put. Up you 5 :D

• Praise 1

i rather they do nothing...

everytime they want to do something to improve out lives, end up we have to pay more...

they do nothing = expenses at constant...

they do something = blip/spike on our daily expenses..

• Praise 7

Turbocharged

I remember fixing oppo was on top of his to do list, becoz we voted oppo for AH and Hougang. Now he just got down the list further.

When he's supposed to lead the country yet his priority is to fix the oppositions, his head is the thing desparately needs some fixing. [sweatdrop]

• Dislike 1

Hypersonic

He needs to put up something, else what to say in the opening speech.

Cannot stand there or sit there in the chair, and say nothing :D

"I declare the parliament open" .... with this only sentence, sounds weird, right? :D

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

And I help to add one more head count into PE.

Turbocharged

He needs to put up something, else what to say in the opening speech.

Cannot stand there or sit there in the chair, and say nothing :D

"I declare the parliament open" .... with this only sentence, sounds weird, right? :D

[grin] [grin] [grin] .... good one

Hahahaha!! Well put. Up you 5 :D

Yah managing sg already a difficult thing to do already, i think they think they are underpaid already, don't expect more lol

Supercharged

To-do-list is different from Priority list.

Priority list is to make you and me pay and pay.

50 years coming. Pay until hands weak. LoL...

tot already turned jelly liow.

what i cannot accept is that, that to-do list is what is planned moving forward.

KNN... so the paper mean to say that for the past 50 years, that to-do list is not on their JD?

then it begs the question, what the fug have we (ie tax payers) been paying millions (each) for for, at the very least, the past 20 years?!?

WTH?!? [furious]

Hypersonic

And I help to add one more head count into PE.

You see, you just make him go back to the top of his to-do list, i.e. spending time to fix the oppo, just when he announce he finally got time to manage the country.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

then what suppose to be his JD?

Develop Singapore to compete with China and USA economy? Liddat u need to pay him billion of dollar liao

KNN... more like make this piece of soil we call a country the stepping stone for everyone in the world except the born and bred loh.

that one under another list lah called the Fix List

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2