Manchester United 2014/15 - Start of A New Era

Vid

Shd be Sun ,,, but u know lah, Liverpool when play BIG clubs will go all out one, so we better dun underestimate them too much.......

Both sides typically will be up for the match la. Never underestimated them before. They are a big club too. I hope its not too late, if not knn Monday all steam

↡ Advertisement

Both sides typically will be up for the match la. Never underestimated them before. They are a big club too. I hope its not too late, if not knn Monday all steam

Lol... I know lah bro, just poking a bit nia.. just hope i dun see gerard kissing the blardy camera again.... dat one i cannot take sia

Lol... I know lah bro, just poking a bit nia.. just hope i dun see gerard kissing the blardy camera again.... dat one i cannot take sia

Me and some good friends will become enemies for 2 hours this coming Sunday [laugh]

give him chance lah, no bpl trophy to kiss, only camera nia

give him chance lah, no bpl trophy to kiss, only camera nia

Even camera i also not happy to let him kiss!

Watched the 1st half this morning and performance was awful. Too many stray passes. The team still struggling with 3-5-2. With this performance, a draw will be a bonus against Pool.

Hope Sunday match will not spoil my mood on the last night of my holiday!

GGMU!!!

it appears to me LVG is still abit clueless... start with 3-5-2 less than 40mins sub and change to 4-4-2...

The team was clueless as well.

When Herrera came on, Carrick was not sure if he were to go defense or stay in midfield. For the initial moments, you can see Carrick covering both position as he is not sure where to be. He was even standing very near Evans at some point, overlapping 1 position. [shakehead]

I don't how the team is reacting to 3-5-2 during training. But so far from the actual matches, they are low on confidence in that formation and seems lost. Still think we don't have the commanding CD that can lead the line when playing 3-5-2.

Hope we will be reverting to 4 at the back for Pool game...

The team was clueless as well.

When Herrera came on, Carrick was not sure if he were to go defense or stay in midfield. For the initial moments, you can see Carrick covering both position as he is not sure where to be. He was even standing very near Evans at some point, overlapping 1 position. [shakehead]

I don't how the team is reacting to 3-5-2 during training. But so far from the actual matches, they are low on confidence in that formation and seems lost. Still think we don't have the commanding CD that can lead the line when playing 3-5-2.

Hope we will be reverting to 4 at the back for Pool game...

Best is kenna whacked by Pool then wake LVG idea up. Bugger damn stubborn in persisting with 3-5-2 when the backline is always changing.

Best is kenna whacked by Pool then wake LVG idea up. Bugger damn stubborn in persisting with 3-5-2 when the backline is always changing.

Think partly also because not enough fit defenders. But then every manager will have their own ideas, especially one wasa ego as LvG. Gotta move with the times. It doesn't mean that he does things differently, it will definitely have different results as SAF.

Think partly also because not enough fit defenders. But then every manager will have their own ideas, especially one wasa ego as LvG. Gotta move with the times. It doesn't mean that he does things differently, it will definitely have different results as SAF.

So many games start 3-5-2 and end with other formations. The backline is so unsettled. Wait for the injuries to subside first then impose his ideas.

There is no 1 leading defender whom everyone listens to. Evans, Jones and Smalling all same cohort. They still suffering from "Who listen to who?" on the pitch.

Only once when Smalling is on the pitch with other defenders (other than Jones and Evans) then was there a credible display.

So many games start 3-5-2 and end with other formations. The backline is so unsettled. Wait for the injuries to subside first then impose his ideas.

There is no 1 leading defender whom everyone listens to. Evans, Jones and Smalling all same cohort. They still suffering from "Who listen to who?" on the pitch.

Only once when Smalling is on the pitch with other defenders (other than Jones and Evans) then was there a credible display.

hope we can find the new bruce/pallister or at least a new jaap stam.

I don't think he will continue with 3-5-2 formation come this Sunday but hey I am no LVG. He knows best and is the boss at Old Trafford. [laugh][laugh]

For that formation to really work, all your 3 defenders have to be damn solid and good. We do not have such players yet or LVG thinks our current crop of backline jin satki and can do it. [laugh]

Congrats on the win.

We better sign a couple of robust defenders and back up goalkeeper.

You change your ride? F30 or F10 now?

no leh..downgrade to a miata now =(

btw, i hope this sunday, 2-1 to manu!!!

no leh..downgrade to a miata now =(

btw, i hope this sunday, 2-1 to manu!!!

A victory will be sweet. Rubbing salt into our rival's wound.

But i got no confidence on that. Utd-Pool match always got this extra factor that puts form out of the equation.

May the best team win. A Utd loss is not as jialat as Pool losing since we are higher in the table. [:p]

A victory will be sweet. Rubbing salt into our rival's wound.

But i got no confidence on that. Utd-Pool match always got this extra factor that puts form out of the equation.

May the best team win. A Utd loss is not as jialat as Pool losing since we are higher in the table. [:p]

think its at anfield? cannot remember...

but yea, such matches always got some pattern one...even during fergie times, we also not always win pool....

having said that, the table now all very close...one week you dont win and those right below u win u end up become 7th also...jialat sia

↡ Advertisement