Manchester United 2014/15 - Start of A New Era

Vid

Damn the defence.. stop giving me heart attack already..

But kudos to De Gea.. [thumbsup]

ANd it's 3-0...

Edited by Shull
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

De Gea... definitely MoTM performance..

And he is! What a performance from him. Thought he was injured himself when saving the 1 on 1. Heng heng nothing serious. ^_^

GGMU!!! We will overtake City soon :D

• Praise 3

Our GK is fantastic [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] Hope his form continue as our defense need him to bail them out till reinforcement comes either through new signing or our injury woes gets better.

Among our strikers, i think Rooney did well today too [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Certainly DeGea was the MOTM, he has came to Red Devils rescue many X, let alone stand out like sore thumb... he personally thawed many Pool 2nd half attacks, Pool were lost in transit until Mario came on, who makes some difference to the game.

Mario being Balotelli is always dangerous, looks rusty and not so fit. Anyway it RED DEVILS night.

Game on.

• Praise 1

Good morning, fellow Devils fans...

Had a GOOD night slp after the victory last night. Not going to say anything about the match. A win is a win and it matters most when against Pool!

The winning streak will surely end someday and im glad it wasnt against Pool.

GGMU!

• Praise 1

bros... imo....

team performance was genuinely unimaginative and sub-par last nite..

first goal -- keeper stunningly dived wrong way

2nd -- offside

3rd -- lovren clearance mistake

agst that.. liverpool carved man u open with genuine chances... and only pure brilliance and heroics of DDG saved us..

dont let the 3-0 win paper over the cracks... less we forget that the issue with our hated rivals are the same! fantastic attack and crap defence last season.. only found out this season

we are still very much a work in progress... just think back about the number of stray passes from fellaini and crucially evans... tho defence does looks more calm with carrick there -_-

GGMU! [laugh]

ps.. team performance improve... results will come... tho i wonder wats gonna come when performance improve seems we somehow seem to keep getting results! [:p]

we need to buy a solid defender come Jan window, otherwise 3rd place is the best we could achieve.

To borrow a line they often use,

"If you told me at the start of the season that we will finish 3rd, I'd told you to sod off!" [laugh]

Agreed on your statement, well, we still see ex-legend gave bad publicity, MikePhelan, GaryNeville, PaulScholes etc, the views are not that bad perhaps thy want LVG to know ( at least ) his training method are.

A mistake is a mistake made and to Devils's gain, most goals resulted from defensive errors, ain't they ?

MFellaini's may made stray passes, at least his mod hair doesn't stick out oddly, AnderHerrara should combined with JMata in midfield, teaming up with MCarrick.

U guys saw how AYoung & AValencia changed a lot down both flanks, not forgett'g both goals were assisted by them actually

[thumbsup]

bros... imo....

team performance was genuinely unimaginative and sub-par last nite..

first goal -- keeper stunningly dived wrong way

2nd -- offside

3rd -- lovren clearance mistake

agst that.. liverpool carved man u open with genuine chances... and only pure brilliance and heroics of DDG saved us..

dont let the 3-0 win paper over the cracks... less we forget that the issue with our hated rivals are the same! fantastic attack and crap defence last season.. only found out this season

we are still very much a work in progress... just think back about the number of stray passes from fellaini and crucially evans... tho defence does looks more calm with carrick there -_-

GGMU! [laugh]

ps.. team performance improve... results will come... tho i wonder wats gonna come when performance improve seems we somehow seem to keep getting results! [:p]

I have never said Manchester United finish 4th position in the league ( inside me was top 3 pole )

We are not getting any ' kuching kurap ' manager, Saw a MCity fan walk-in during the match filled with Pool and Devils fan all donning sea of Red, after Rooney and Mata's goals in half time, he walked off with farking long face [nod]

Wad was he thinking . . . must be hoping pool beat us hollow!!

Good morning, fellow Devils fans...

Had a GOOD night slp after the victory last night. Not going to say anything about the match. A win is a win and it matters most when against Pool!

The winning streak will surely end someday and im glad it wasnt against Pool.

GGMU!

I had a wonderful sleep too brother, even better when I dreamt Devils meeting Jose 's team soon, DiegoCosta can simulate a dive, and Hull's Brucie has kpku, i know it hurt a lot for stevie, though 2-0 win over Hull, thy are not getting any better playing simulation inside the box.

If one is good in scoring goals, player need not dive to win penalty, Ashley got it, so does any others player fm United.

Thy are not getting any better with MarioBallotelli, he may misfired and " Why Always Me Days " are certainly over for the Crazy Italian player, but Mario being Mario, he is certainly on his way back to his scoring days with Pool.

To borrow a line they often use,

"If you told me at the start of the season that we will finish 3rd, I'd told you to sod off!" [laugh]

And you "survived" with watching the match with Liverpool fans including @Joseph22. [laugh][laugh]

I think Pool did play a fair bit in the beginning. The match would have been different if Man Utd conceded and DDG wasn't there during these early stages.

And you "survived" with watching the match with Liverpool fans including @Joseph22. [laugh][laugh]

I think Pool did play a fair bit in the beginning. The match would have been different if Man Utd conceded and DDG wasn't there during these early stages.

No lah we didn't watch together.. Anyway when I see the team sheet I know liverpool roll over liao.

No striker and no Lucas and toure. Cannot defend cannot score.

Fellaini needs to improve his passing and sense of where his teammates are. Typical reaction when he gets the ball is to freeze, look around, and kick it in general direction. Maybe his hair blocking his view!

↡ Advertisement