Manchester United 2014/15 - Start of A New Era

Vid

1-1. Falco!!!

What fantastic build up!! The constant pressure and never giving Villa any space is SO utd! That's more like it!

Almost 70% possession and controlling the game and yet only managed to get a draw. Sigh! Man City playing w/o striker and they scored 3 goals.

*haiz*... [:/]

MU rode on its luck for most of the past 6 games. The result was unrealistic expectation from fans and even players (talking about title bids). We are still some way to go to reach Chelsea or MC perfotamnce level. Why, the Villa passed the ball better than MU, even when down to 10 men.

70% possession counted nothing when 80% of the passes are square or back passes. They lost the ball either on or shortly after forward passes many a time, if not most. Little wonder why G Neville called them a Pub Team after Pool's game which LVG took offence.

Not sure why Fletcher started, and why Heterra was not even on the bench. Those on the pitch, except De Gea maybe, did not perform to their levels. Falcao and RVP were not given enough service simply cos the ball distribution was poor.

Let's hope it served as a wake up call and that other key players return from injuries and/or return to from (Di Maria)

• Praise 1

I will look on the bright side.

We got a point instead of nothing.

We could have lost.

Yes. Still the team needs to improve.

to add-on, Evans played badly as a senior player in the squad. Benetek was too powerful for him to handle. Only good thing is falcao finally scored. hopefully a run-in with more goals.

to add-on, Evans played badly as a senior player in the squad. Benetek was too powerful for him to handle. Only good thing is falcao finally scored. hopefully a run-in with more goals.

Agreed.. Evans played crap... not ure why fletcher started. Young should not be switched to the right. Di Maria like drop his form, not much contribution Overall still exciting football played so kudos to the team, just the obvious issues which all of us know need to do something about,defense!

Everything his favourite team did was "exciting" to its fans. But to be truthful, MU's performance at AV was summed up as "insipid" at best by neutrals and pundits.

Most of the players just cannot put in good performance for more than 3 or 4 games consecutively. Fellani, Di Maria and Rooney are good examples. Also RVP? Not sure as I felt the service to the strikers was poor and inadequate.

LVG explained in Manchester Evening News why Fletcher was substituted but only be ridiculed that he should explain why Fletcher started in the 1st place.

One can only ride on his luck for so long, if they continue to perform as they did, even a CL place may be difficult to achieve.

Some how I feel that the current team lack pace when counter attacking. Most of the time pass backward instead of going forward. Is that LVG philosophy?? Haiz....

I really wonder why Red fans kpku so much, we cannot win all the times, and lose all the same, Football is such a game that makes money goes round.

The fact remains the grass is Green ,ball is Round & the field is Rectangular, most importantly, each player/s has unique way of kicking a ball, let alone score, Can you imagine the difference between a basketball and footballer player ?

The Different is: In a basketball game, the basket is much much smaller, yet a shooter can shoot with his/ her hand with 99.9% accuracy outside the circle line- that's 3 pointers

Wherelse a footballer uses his feet, much stronger thigh muscle and core brute strength too aim, correct with either left/ right feet to shoot within the inside of feet insole. ( funny things was some took the shot worse than Ruby player ). within the goal post, another different is in football game, there is a Goal-keeper and Basketball game has no keeper, only defenders, attackers and A centre-player.

The difference is in the knowing . . . [smash]

The Different is: In a basketball game, the basket is much much smaller, yet a shooter can shoot with his/ her hand with 99.9% accuracy outside the circle line- that's 3 pointers

Hi, where do u get this 99.9% accuracy from??

Only 3 players from NBA converted >50% of 3 ponter shots in the current regular seasons, the best is 53.7%.

Im not a stat person, and I never like figure, I've played both game and basketball is my forte but football is my life.

If you get wad most of us is thinking and figuring out wad to do while on the ball ( hands of frets ) let the ball do the talking.

I really wonder why Red fans kpku so much, we cannot win all the times, and lose all the same, Football is such a game that makes money goes round.

The fact remains the grass is Green ,ball is Round & the field is Rectangular, most importantly, each player/s has unique way of kicking a ball, let alone score, Can you imagine the difference between a basketball and footballer player ?

Wherelse a footballer uses his feet, much stronger thigh muscle and core brute strength too aim, correct with either left/ right feet to shoot within the inside of feet insole. ( funny things was some took the shot worse than Ruby player ). within the goal post, another different is in football game, there is a Goal-keeper and Basketball game has no keeper, only defenders, attackers and A centre-player.

The difference is in the knowing . . . [smash]

kpkb of cos with a reason lah, cos we care. no doubt result is good for the past 7 games but the play is really nowhere near decent. i dunno how u can suddenly draw such comparisons in fact i hardly understand ur arguements at all. paiseh, likely is due to my poor education level.

it doesnt matter how a striker shoot or scores tt we are complaining, more to do with the how the team plays, the clueless defending and the way we build up our attacks, still need alot improvement for now.

I used to think like you do, now i ' eng eng cheng cheng ', watch the game and be merry, why bother too much as some1 is controlling the game bend our back. Win i drink beer, lose i la-Kopi, pee out oso same ( chrysanthemum ) colour !

Not to mention bookie [lipsrsealed] and big fish all playing big pawn, it's a world wide issue and understandable why some game are like that, it takes time to really know wad is happening out there.

Relax and watch the game unfold . . .

Win an all expense paid trip to watch Man Utd's first home game next season!

http://bit.ly/1z250Fg

Remember to take some good shots and post your FR here. :D

I went to OT a couple of years ago with my family. It was such an experience that I want to go back there if I have the chance again. [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement