Manchester United 2014/15 - Start of A New Era

Vid

Remember to take some good shots and post your FR here. :D

I went to OT a couple of years ago with my family. It was such an experience that I want to go back there if I have the chance again. [thumbsup]

If I really got a chance to win against the whole world of utd fans, I think I will do a video blog of the whole journey :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

HT Score

Man Utd 2 - Newcastle 0. Both goals scored by Rooney. Assisted by Falcao and Mata respectively.

Edited by Civic2000
  • Praise 1

Should have been 4-5 goals, if Devils striker take their chances well, lacks killer instinct and should not allow Magpies come back in 2nd half.

Alan Pardew changed tactics to counter in Midfields controlling play to cut off Mata's distribution and thy did juz that.

Di Marie should have made the difference in midfield dynamo, Overall Devils were selfless, played together as a team and De Gea great reflexes save the day but not the penalty.

Next game is Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday, should be exciting match meeting Pochettino, who beat Leicester 1-2.

Spur a fancy team who can be a threat against Devils, cannot be taken lightly, though thy are my 2nd best fav team to watch all season. Devils will be real trouble if thy repeat the same against the Magpies.

• Praise 1

I really wonder if LVG get approval to buy RM Gareth Bale who can be a star in new Red Devils outfit, not sure Ashley and Antonio lifespan can hold water, the last 10-15 mins against Magpies was telling sign that McNair was up against strong opposition, hence Rafael came in , we saw JEvans & PJones were in sixes and sevens, less commanding at the back.

3 diamonds up front comprising RVP, Falcao and behind was Rooney supported by Mata, ( Where was Fellaini? ) who can head well and a real threat to any team.

with approx 20-21 games left to play, it's good to focus on the top 3 team who are having a tough schedule ahead, so it's everybody title to see them drop points, it's time for cherry-picking . . .

Unlucky first half. .lucky 2nd .. balances out i guess..

Wish we had DiM

Faded out badly in 2nd half. Mata, RVP had their chances and left their scoring boots @ home.

Draw is a fair result. 3 points ahead of 4th place, good position going into the New Year.

GGMU!

Unlucky first half. .lucky 2nd .. balances out i guess..

Wish we had DiM

Agreed with the statement ... :) Unlucky first half.. lucky 2nd...

Add-on.. we really need a strong defender in the coming transfer opens..

Agreed with the statement ... :) Unlucky first half.. lucky 2nd...

Add-on.. we really need a strong defender in the coming transfer opens..

Is Hummels the answer, what with Dortmund on such a losing streak.

I must qualify that I do not catch the bundesliga, so i do not have any idea on how they r playing and losing so many

What a pity that we din win this game, or else we would have close the gap to 5 & 7 points respectively. Our next away game will be tough and is vital to win to secure 3 points to consolidate our current position.

Is Hummels the answer, what with Dortmund on such a losing streak.

I must qualify that I do not catch the bundesliga, so i do not have any idea on how they r playing and losing so many

I meant a strong In character.. that can lead the defence like vidic or rio when we were rock solid then :)

Hummels as an individual that has strong leadership but he won't come cheap ..

FT Score

Stoke 1 - Man Utd 1

Drop another 2 points. Lucky for Man Utd that the Ref did not award penalty to Stoke for hand ball by Chris Smalling. A clear cut penalty.

1) the play is disgusting to say the least....

2) shldnt have sack moyes, keep him for the away games and lvg for home games. 1 cant win at home the other cant win away... wtf....

3)LVG should stop complaining about the festive matches, back in the days under SAF no really such complain and all players are raring to go, eager to take on the next opponent on their way. for LVG to keep on complain actually cause a negative effect on the players, it makes them believe and yah, so many games in short days really xiong, body cannot recover etc. come on lah... all teams are playing too... the mental part already lose out le, sian, under SAF our mental strength seldom lose one, that i believe plays a big part.

Keeping Moyes?!!

The fact that Pool's fans put his jest statue outside Anfield thanking him for the service rendered to LFC on his sacking said it all.

BTW, MU lost this fixture last season under Moyes.

The result against Stoke was just about what we deserved. Never really look like scoring from open play. Unlike the game against Spurs, we should have won that. GGMU!

↡ Advertisement