Manchester United 2014/15 - Start of A New Era

Vid

A very disappointing game this time...

Defence non existence...

The substitutes were bad too ...

Hopefully next game against Southhampton is a win to consolidate 3rd..

Lucky to stay in 3rd after yesterday.

↡ Advertisement

A very disappointing game this time...

Defence non existence...

The substitutes were bad too ...

Hopefully next game against Southampton is a win to consolidate 3rd..

Lucky to stay in 3rd after yesterday.

A draw will be a result most (definitely me) will be content with.

The performance of the team so far has not prove it deserves the 3rd place. Yes, there were glimpse of nice football by the team but on the overall, the performance still has plenty of room for improvement.

We are actually missing Fellaini physicality in the Midfield now... If all player fit, the midfield berth should be occupy by -

Di Maria / Carrick / Fellaini.

For Carrick we have Blind, for Di Maria we have Herrera/Rooney. For Fellaini, who?

Keeping Moyes?!!

The fact that Pool's fans put his jest statue outside Anfield thanking him for the service rendered to LFC on his sacking said it all.

BTW, MU lost this fixture last season under Moyes.

trying to say abt moyes away record lah.. last season away points he manage get 34 in total, now under lvg 10 games gone le only 12 points, he need win at least 7 out of remaining 9 to have a chance to come close to that....

home form totally diff le... moyes 19 games give us 30 points nia (knnbccb how the f**k away better than home) lvg now has 25 points from 10 games liao.

trying to say abt moyes away record lah.. last season away points he manage get 34 in total, now under lvg 10 games gone le only 12 points, he need win at least 7 out of remaining 9 to have a chance to come close to that....

home form totally diff le... moyes 19 games give us 30 points nia (knnbccb how the f**k away better than home) lvg now has 25 points from 10 games liao.

And that's after spending more than 150 million pounds. [laugh]

Soon he is going to spend more. Watch this space. [laugh]

Our YNWA neighbor spent almost 110 mil pound, on that basis, MU didn't do too badly.

Just don't understand why there are so many injuries and the players cannot seem to perform more than 3 or 4 games consecutively.

The defense was poor and J Evans is a joke (he still had the gut to say MU was lucky to salvage a draw at Stoke - with his performance, it was a miracle). He also appeared to be the slowest thinking footballer on the field. How many times he had to slow down, took a good look around b4 passing the ball. By then even the cows would have come home. I would prefer Brackett over this senior player anytime.

Hope things will get better, much better when Rojo, Blind & DiM return from injury.

just to add on, moyes or lvg.. the performance still sibei jialat...

The missing element (apart from the sick bay issue) is probably the hair dryer treatment. [laugh][laugh]

It was effective during SAF's time.

It might help if LVG shows who the boss is.

The main different between the 2, LVG never come down to technical area to kpkb [furious] the ref and his players [thumbsdown]

The missing element (apart from the sick bay issue) is probably the hair dryer treatment. [laugh][laugh]

It was effective during SAF's time.

It might help if LVG shows who the boss is.

Edited by Jp66

Wad is really missing here is "Fergie's Time " SAF will point finger at his Hublot watch and look agitated, that was the moment his lieutenant knows he mean business, we missed those moment . . .

it's addictive and nobody can duplicate it, only SAF [nod]

Wad will be tonite FA cup 3rd round line-up?

How will LVG turn the table around? the next coming match is Southampton on 11Jan, it will be interesting to test best player putting their body on the line.

FA cup are thrilling to watch unlike the rest of other matches, that was what football is all about.

Some fan criticised defenders most of the times and why so many are injured, haven't thy realised /understand that defenders put their body on the line of defence, their performance/s creates vibrancy and positioning are timed to perfection, one second slower to mark or split second to go for the ball or tackle can cause an upset coz it all inside the sixth yard box.

J Evans and Chris Smalling are two of last Devils central defenders Manchester United have right now, if Evan is slower at aged 27 respectively, I cant think of any Devils can duplicate Vidic and Rio partnership.

With due respect to Yeovil Town, pressure will be on Devils to win by all margins. Yeovil boys has nothing to lose on home ground, i be its gonna be an interesting match, the truth is i won't be a slough potato at home, i be in noisy club with a beer on hand, tt for sure.

Dutchman is eager to erase memory of the lost to MK Dons 4-0 in Capital One Cup and will be mentally and physically prepared to face Yeovil Town shortly.

The match highlight the significant of Manchester hierarchy to bring glory to United again.

I will tell Dutch man to deploy monkeys ( Mata and Fellaini ) players to match them, this two can click, even if thy look unorthodox to me, i'll be least concerned on Falcao, RVP or Rooney diamond formation.

Game on. [;)]

wah lan eh... really watch till buay tahan, no clear cut chance, no decent moves in attack, ball most of the time in our halves.. wtf is lvg thinking.. playing against yeovil and field 5 defenders plus 1 dm... how to construct any attacking moves...

FA Cup Round 3 Scores Update

Matches Played on 4 Jan 15 with the following teams advanced to Round 4:

C Palace (beat Dover Athletic 4 - 0)

Sunderland (beat Leeds United 1 - 0)

Sheffield United (beat QPR 3 - 0)

Stoke City (beat Wrexham FC 3 - 1)

Man City (beat Sheffield Wednesday 2 - 1)

Aston Villa (beat Blackpool FC 1 - 0)

Man United (beat Yeovil Town 2 - 0) - Scorers: Herrera 63', Angel Di Maria 89'.

Chelsea (beat Watford 3 - 0)

Replay for Southampton & Ipswich Town (1 - 1)

out of curiosity... which regular player in our squad now do fellow bros here think is the worst on current form?

imo... jonny evans :angry:

Anderson. Play also no chance [laugh]

out of curiosity... which regular player in our squad now do fellow bros here think is the worst on current form?

imo... jonny evans :angry:

Evans for me too. Lost all his composure and i remembered him being more "zai" with the ball @ his feet. Not now...

Second will be Fletcher. He really slows the team down in attack whenever he play. Don't really commit any major mistake but not much contribution when he is playing.