Manchester United 2014/15 - Start of A New Era

Vid

key word was regular la.. don't think a MK dons league cup game justify him as regular la.. <_<

Sorly, he just pops into my head whenever bo form is mentioned. [:p]

↡ Advertisement

out of curiosity... which regular player in our squad now do fellow bros here think is the worst on current form?

imo... jonny evans :angry:

Or smalling.

Those back four who regularly hang out at the sick bay. [laugh]

A signing of a good back up on GK role but must do an extension of contract for De Gea immediately to assure him..

• Manchester United have confirmed the signing of Victor Valdes
  • Former Barcelona goalkeeper has signed an initial 18-month contract
  • Louis van Gaal has stressed Valdes will be David de Gea's understudy

A signing of a good back up on GK role but must do an extension of contract for De Gea immediately to assure him..

• Manchester United have confirmed the signing of Victor Valdes
  • Former Barcelona goalkeeper has signed an initial 18-month contract
  • Louis van Gaal has stressed Valdes will be David de Gea's understudy

dislike

1)valdes imo is far over rated esp when barca is at their best, he prob has nothing much to do and even if he concedes a couple, the team usually scores more for the win.

2) what will happen to lindegaard and ben amos? leave during this transfer window? this move not really one for the future as both younger gks been pushed out for a much older gk.

3) this 1 makes my blood boil... priority is obviously a defender or two!!! what the hell he go sign a gk? our money too much also not like that spend one leh....

i hope he dun sign him cos of old times sake in barca... maybe he also should stop signing players that just returned from major injuries...

Goalkeeper are also last man of defence, regardless of singning a defenders or midfielders, it will come back to haunt Devils in last season coz Thy lacked the vision and foresights, let's move in from here.

VV may be getting on with age and injury, no body give him a hoot ( even Barca ) so it seems Red Devils see him as one hell of a guy, why not ! Victor is a giant

stopper and brave stopper who gave his all, till he was knee gave way.

The rest of defender/s whom Devils hierarchy are targeting are playing hide & seek game, so let's not dwell on it until they prove to be worthy and forth-coming, Wad we hear are often gossips and rumours which are energy-sapping and mind-boggling affairs.

dislike

1)valdes imo is far over rated esp when barca is at their best, he prob has nothing much to do and even if he concedes a couple, the team usually scores more for the win.

2) what will happen to lindegaard and ben amos? leave during this transfer window? this move not really one for the future as both younger gks been pushed out for a much older gk.

3) this 1 makes my blood boil... priority is obviously a defender or two!!! what the hell he go sign a gk? our money too much also not like that spend one leh....

i hope he dun sign him cos of old times sake in barca... maybe he also should stop signing players that just returned from major injuries...

1) hopefully not to soon to find out :) want de gea to be in goal on current form!!

2) per news released, they are allowed to leave. would be hard for them to stay if they want to prolong their career

3) Agree. Defenders are priority

4) Valdes signed. too late to object. Are you referring/hint to falcao? :P

4) Valdes signed. too late to object. Are you referring/hint to falcao? :P

haha too obvious right... SAF got his hit n miss too,

hit-rvn maybe cos he still very young then, knee able to recover properly

miss-owen hargreaves, one of the dm tt impress me the most, but nv really fit for long...

really very risky to sign all those players with cruciate injury before, look at torres, shearer, fat ronaldo b4 and after.. all really lost a lot of pace after that. even to a certain extent our very own roy keane wasnt the same after returning from tt injury too

OT a bit, its not only the knee that is damage, if when during rehab period they nv recover properly, they will use other parts of the leg muscle as compensation, this leads to injuries on other part of the legs due to over straining. look at rio ferdinand and gary neville, from 1 part serious injury to minor injury everywhere... of cos their age plays a part as they get older harder to recover fully.

haha too obvious right... SAF got his hit n miss too,

hit-rvn maybe cos he still very young then, knee able to recover properly

miss-owen hargreaves, one of the dm tt impress me the most, but nv really fit for long...

really very risky to sign all those players with cruciate injury before, look at torres, shearer, fat ronaldo b4 and after.. all really lost a lot of pace after that. even to a certain extent our very own roy keane wasnt the same after returning from tt injury too

OT a bit, its not only the knee that is damage, if when during rehab period they nv recover properly, they will use other parts of the leg muscle as compensation, this leads to injuries on other part of the legs due to over straining. look at rio ferdinand and gary neville, from 1 part serious injury to minor injury everywhere... of cos their age plays a part as they get older harder to recover fully.

As a true sportsmen, we are succumbed to injuries and muscle strain related issue, the older the sportsmen/ women, the longer it takes to recover/ heal, as Defenders, Keeper or Strikers due to the pace of d game and intensity, the leg takes a heavy toll on the player's ability to twist, turn and shoot on sight, hence the damages may be occurring symptoms and is considered part and parcel of the world of football. [nod]

Sunday / Monday morning match with Sotong, can Devils kill the game off and move 3 pts nearer to City rival?

RVP and Rooney are even scorer with 8 goals, Hope Magpies can beat Chelsea and City will see off Everton, then it's Manchester Sibling rivalry...

Just read that LVG has same number of points as DM at this time last year. Very surprised given that you guys are 4th on the table. I don't think DM even had a sniff of 4th.

Just read that LVG has same number of points as DM at this time last year. Very surprised given that you guys are 4th on the table. I don't think DM even had a sniff of 4th.

it is the style of play bro... and the blatant fact that the team last season did not have the never say die attitude...

We were unlucky yesterday. We played better but Soton has better luck and scored. I guess this is the opp when we meet soton previously. We were lucky then..lol

it is the style of play bro... and the blatant fact that the team last season did not have the never say die attitude...

But this season the team is peppered by quite a few expensive star players, LVG should really have more points than DM.

• Praise 1

But this season the team is peppered by quite a few expensive star players, LVG should really have more points than DM.

[:)] .. i know where you coming from bro... juz wanna say... when under SAF we also had poor seasons... honestly, now im exhausted coz i watched the game last nite. BUT, i genuinely don't feel as cheezed off as last season...

give LVG more time ba :D

MU was not unlucky, their display was disjointed and disappointing. Period. Possession counted to nothing when there was no creativity and accurate passing to lead to penetration and shots at goal.

Fans, who stood stoutly behind LVG. are starting to question his tactics, squad management and substitution. (Read websites that feature MU)

On more than 1 occasions, he chose Wilson ahead of Falcao cos Wilrson has more pace. These 2 have about the same playing minutes on the pitch and what has Wilson done so far. Need pace ? Sign 100m sprinters instead.

With all the ex talents on the field, MU did not manage a single shot on target for the 1st time at home since 2009. Lost to Soton for the 1st time in 27/28 years at OT. He is starting to be like DM!

Used to admire LVG for what he did at Bayern, Barca, Twente and more recently at WC2014, but he is starting to lose credibility, IMHO.

• Praise 1

Dun blame the manager, the players chosen had a part too, every one want to impress and play well, given the atmosphere & at home to Old Trafford alone, where Fergie were spotted among the stand, saw his smoking red nose wondering . . . " Wad the hell going on here, where were the fat cow leading his men to? "

Given such scenario, SAF will dare to sub Rooney, Can LVG dare to? Not here and not now.

Even Mata was showing frustration by his shooting sky-high and wayward off target, let alone RVP was huffing and puffing, got silly yellow card, a disgrace who cannot control his mood .

Devils dun deserve to win this match, Sotong took their chances well and got a knack of a goal after Blackett came in, the rest of the match was nonsense, even a 2nd stringer can play a lot better.

that goes another 3 pointers . . . [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement