Manchester United 2014/15 - Start of A New Era

Vid

heng I chose to sleep... ^_^

Me too.

I decided to sleep as I suspected that we might not win this time round (Boy was I so correct).

sorry, if don't blame manager then moyes should not have been sacked.. especially since he did not spend $150m

Aiya, we should have gotten ah seng over from Highbury / Emirates. [laugh][laugh]

He might not spend $150 million dollars but throw all the promising young or youth players to the first team, at the same time, sell away all the "deadwood".

sorry, if don't blame manager then moyes should not have been sacked.. especially since he did not spend $150m

Different thing bro, DM turn a defending champion into a joke club overnightby playing crap football. LVG is rebuilding the team, though very expensive.

I have no qualms the way MANU is playing under LVG as compared to DM. LVG already say mah, he need at least 3 yrs to build a champion team again.... [lipsrsealed]

Different thing bro, DM turn a defending champion into a joke club overnightby playing crap football. LVG is rebuilding the team, though very expensive.

I have no qualms the way MANU is playing under LVG as compared to DM. LVG already say mah, he need at least 3 yrs to build a champion team again.... [lipsrsealed]

agreed... phrase it this way... under LVG... it was disappointing to lose last nites game...

under DM... it was almost expected...

Aiya, we should have gotten ah seng over from Highbury / Emirates. [laugh][laugh]

He might not spend $150 million dollars but throw all the promising young or youth players to the first team, at the same time, sell away all the "deadwood".

eh.... hard lar.... ah seng believe everyone should be paid equally so either all man u players are paid 300k a week or all paid 100k a week..... haha

disagree actually.... fergie was a damn good manager.. he managed to get players to over performed... moyes only brought them back to their actual level..... and LVG did the same getting them to perform at their actual level... and it is the attack that is covering the deficit at the back

I believe if you give moyes di maria, falcao, etc... he don't even have to do anything and man u will still attack better....

ask yourself 1 qns... in fergie last season , moyes only season and lvg current season... if you exclude the purchases by LVG this season... which player has actually improved in performance from fergie to lvg reign... I think only de gea

Just read that LVG has same number of points as DM at this time last year. Very surprised given that you guys are 4th on the table. I don't think DM even had a sniff of 4th.

i mentioned somewhere b4 last in a post of last season, it is a fluke season as last season has 4 teams fighting for title by january, very very very seldom u will see such case, u throw our points of now back to last season we will prob be 6th or 7th too. the table this season make us look good only.

Haiz... Disappointing

more of expected than disappointing, luck and de gea can only help us to a certain extent nia...

it is the style of play bro... and the blatant fact that the team last season did not have the never say die attitude...

i nv really see that this season too... display is just as bad

MU was not unlucky, their display was disjointed and disappointing. Period. Possession counted to nothing when there was no creativity and accurate passing to lead to penetration and shots at goal.

Fans, who stood stoutly behind LVG. are starting to question his tactics, squad management and substitution. (Read websites that feature MU)

On more than 1 occasions, he chose Wilson ahead of Falcao cos Wilrson has more pace. These 2 have about the same playing minutes on the pitch and what has Wilson done so far. Need pace ? Sign 100m sprinters instead.

With all the ex talents on the field, MU did not manage a single shot on target for the 1st time at home since 2009. Lost to Soton for the 1st time in 27/28 years at OT. He is starting to be like DM!

Used to admire LVG for what he did at Bayern, Barca, Twente and more recently at WC2014, but he is starting to lose credibility, IMHO.

agree with u except for last statement on him but its personal views lah, he in bayern and barca he just pump up the team attack and collect points by default, think he trying to do same in epl.... his wc2014 is really bad to watch for me, i did follow the team and apart for their demolishing of spain their play is boring to watch, keep on defend and hope robben perform magic for them, they drew alot of games boringly...

really too much is played about the defending champions tag.... how much of the defending champions team players have LVG gotten rid off le?

too many over performing and over aged players for DM to rebuild too, thing is LVG talk a lot but have yet to perform, last season is bad, but i still remember we can win some games decently, this season at least 10 points is won by de gea and prob another 5 on luck... display wise we are prob mid table standard (our cup games against those lower opposition is really disasterous to say the least). i blame it on LVG tactics, think i really dun like him even from the start.....

eh.... hard lar.... ah seng believe everyone should be paid equally so either all man u players are paid 300k a week or all paid 100k a week..... haha

disagree actually.... fergie was a damn good manager.. he managed to get players to over performed... moyes only brought them back to their actual level..... and LVG did the same getting them to perform at their actual level... and it is the attack that is covering the deficit at the back

I believe if you give moyes di maria, falcao, etc... he don't even have to do anything and man u will still attack better....

ask yourself 1 qns... in fergie last season , moyes only season and lvg current season... if you exclude the purchases by LVG this season... which player has actually improved in performance from fergie to lvg reign... I think only de gea

rephrase for u, the attack LINEUP masked the deficit, only the names is impressive nia, attack is totally clueless. other thing tt went well for LVG is luck... i remember at times moyes lack of it, wah lau this LVG dunno pray to what god one or he manage to attract lady luck. games when we should have got thrash (u shld remember vs arsenal) also can win... and of cos again need to mention DAVID DE GEA. without these 2 key elements he can really look fwd for early retirement le

alamak, of course cannot compare SAF lah bro, dat one is one in a millenium, no more liao.

But i see where u coming from, I guess DM got the most shit becos the results were to devastating to accept after SAF era, wherelse for LVG, his position has been cushion by DM genius era. Maybe its easier for MANU fans to swallow ...

One thing i dun like abt LVG, is dat he dun go to the byline to fark the players which I feel a bit bo chap on his part...

really too much is played about the defending champions tag.... how much of the defending champions team players have LVG gotten rid off le?

too many over performing and over aged players for DM to rebuild too, thing is LVG talk a lot but have yet to perform, last season is bad, but i still remember we can win some games decently, this season at least 10 points is won by de gea and prob another 5 on luck... display wise we are prob mid table standard (our cup games against those lower opposition is really disasterous to say the least). i blame it on LVG tactics, think i really dun like him even from the start.....

He said he need 3 years bah....LOL

He said he need 3 years bah....LOL

Then it begs the comparison: Ronald Koeman has shown thus far he does not need 3 years with the sterling work he is doing at Southampton after selling so many players after last season.

Then it begs the comparison: Ronald Koeman has shown thus far he does not need 3 years with the sterling work he is doing at Southampton after selling so many players after last season.

I know what you mean, Koeman has been proven to be one good manager, turning things around in his first term. Maybe we got the wrong Dutch maestro....lol ??

On a serious note, I personally believe teams like Soton will not last the test of times, maybe like blackburn. They will eventually fade away after one or two season... Dun think dis will happen to the likes of MANU...Dats just my personal opinion though

lol LVG will say his philosophy is doctorate lvl, players need 3 season to master it, ronald koeman only his student, his course is only degree, players just need few months can liao.

I know what you mean, Koeman has been proven to be one good manager, turning things around in his first term. Maybe we got the wrong Dutch maestro....lol ??

On a serious note, I personally believe teams like Soton will not last the test of times, maybe like blackburn. They will eventually fade away after one or two season... Dun think dis will happen to the likes of MANU...Dats just my personal opinion though

true ah, small club problem, players perform well will be bought away by all the big clubs.... not their playing problem... imagine they manage to keep all players sold last season PLUS theo walcott, alex chamberlain and GARETH BALE

I would like to believe so and hopefully the latter half of the season might provide a better assessment as the season goes by. I don't wish for them to lose but how the team continues such play for the remaining games.

As of now, the way the Saints are playing is defying against all odds. [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Yuan

rephrase for u, the attack LINEUP masked the deficit, only the names is impressive nia, attack is totally clueless. other thing tt went well for LVG is luck... i remember at times moyes lack of it, wah lau this LVG dunno pray to what god one or he manage to attract lady luck. games when we should have got thrash (u shld remember vs arsenal) also can win... and of cos again need to mention DAVID DE GEA. without these 2 key elements he can really look fwd for early retirement le

ya I rem... I think arsenal still recovering from the 8-2 mauling lol

when you spend $150m... you already buy your luck liao.... ladies like rich guys... hehe

soton will fade like most other clubs because the bigger clubs will once again try to poach their players and/or managers

for man u to decline to be a small club... it will take many many years... look at pool.... some still think they are a big club...

for man u to decline to be a small club... it will take many many years... look at pool.... some still think they are a big club...

I loike this line very much... wahahahaha

↡ Advertisement