Roy's case can stand aside!

Jman888

New Yorker Anton Purisima Files World's Largest Lawsuit Over Dog Bite
IB Times By Samantha Payne | IB Times – 20 hours ago
A Manhattan man has filed the world's largest lawsuit – seeking $2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000 in damages – (yes really, not a typo) - over a dog bite and being overcharged for a cup of coffee.
Anton Purisima has filed his two undecillion dollar lawsuit after he claims his middle finger was bitten and infected by a "rabies-infected" dog on a city bus, that he paid more for coffee than he should have at LaGuardia Airport and a Chinese couple took pictures of him without asking.
Two undecillion dollars or the number two with 36 zeros behind it - is more money than currently exists on the planet.
"Even if Au Bon Pain conquers the planet and puts everyone to work for them from now until the stars die, they wouldn't make a dent in the bill," reported What If?
According to Lowering The Bar, Purisima filed the hand-written lawsuit (below) in a federal court on 11 April and is representing himself. The list of defendents include Au Bon Pain Store, Hoboken University Medical Center and New York City Transit Authority.
It states his pain and additional damages "cannot be repaired by money" and is "therefore priceless". He includes evidence of his injured finger.

Anton Purisima v. Au Bon Pain Store, Carepoint Health, Hoboken University Medical Center, Kmart Store 7749, St. Luke's Emergency Dept., New York City Transit Authority, City of New York, NYC MTA, LaGuardia Airport Administration, Amy Caggiula, Does 1-1000, Case No. 1:14 CV 2755 (S.D.N.Y. filed 4/11/2014).
Civil rights violations, personal injury, discrimination on national origin, retaliation, harassment, fraud, attempted murder, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and conspiracy to defraud. $2,000 decillion ($2,000,000,000,
000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000).
Pro Se

In the last four years, Purisima, who can safely be described as litigious, has filed lawsuits against the People's Republic of China and several major banks including Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, and Wachovia.

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

wow... and there is a lawyer stupid enough to file that case for him?

then again, why not? it is a stupid case and free money from the client, why not eh? [laugh]

Twincharged

Two undecillion dollars or the number two with 36 zeros behind it - is more money than currently exists on the planet.

Paging Ben Bernake, Paging Janet Yellen

(edited)

GPGT [thumbsup]

post-7984-0-32607600-1400572638_thumb.jp

for the next run i have come up with a new numerical count :

the 'Ubercillion' [idea]

Edited by Gitanic

Hypersonic

Can I just let him bite me , and I only need $1mil from him.

He still earn :D

And I also earn :)

Win win :)

Siao. All the money in the world combine dunno got so much money?

Even if he has 9 lives also can't finish all.

I think he only song song gon nia !

File for the sake of filing, and talk only :D

↡ Advertisement