Toyota estima vs honda odyssey

Duckie1979

This its the smae lah. The model after 2007 is called Toyota Estima/Previa

Any earlier its called Previa. Thats what I found on google.

haha

↡ Advertisement

This its the smae lah. The model after 2007 is called Toyota Estima/Previa

Any earlier its called Previa. Thats what I found on google.

haha

Borneo brings in Previa whereas PI bring in Estima .Anyway I tend to see more Estimas than previa

The boot space becomes very limited with the 3rd row up.

boot space is considered pretty big for estima n ody. enuf for grocery n short trip.

I believe Previa/Estima riding height is higher also? I think it's harder to get in/out with my wife holding a kid compared to the ody.

although physical height of estima is higher, ody was said to hv higher cabin height thanks to the low platform of ody.

estima boot quite big and deep..

the boot of the new ody is also v deep as the spare tyre was shifted to the front (yes!).

although physical height of estima is higher, ody was said to hv higher cabin height thanks to the low platform of ody.

the boot of the new ody is also v deep as the spare tyre was shifted to the front (yes!).

Shifted to the front???!!!

Shifted to the front???!!!

below the floor betw the 2 front seats!! to access frm within the cabin.

I heard that when you buy Estima from PI, there is no spare tyres. Or it also apply to BM's Previa?

yes, same. both dun hv.

Supercharged

TO me I find HOnda car an ah beng car, personal opinion only. I have encountered many cases ppl driving honda think they driving sport car dam yaya and bad driving habit. come on it is just a BB car. no big deal. if you say you driving m series or equivalent then I nothing to say. anyway I do acknowledge that there are good Honda driver. maybe just what I see are bad.

• Dislike 1

TO me I find HOnda car an ah beng car, personal opinion only. I have encountered many cases ppl driving honda think they driving sport car dam yaya and bad driving habit. come on it is just a BB car. no big deal. if you say you driving m series or equivalent then I nothing to say. anyway I do acknowledge that there are good Honda driver. maybe just what I see are bad.

school holidays started liao hor.

Kong simi????????

So Honda cars owners are typically Ah Beng? Toyota cars owners are Uncle? Conti car owners are not Ah Beng meh? A lot of big cars owners are also Ah Beng. Why stereotype?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Why not

Veilfire or

Alphard

Can as long no Honda hahaha.

So Honda cars owners are typically Ah Beng? Toyota cars owners are Uncle? Conti car owners are not Ah Beng meh? A lot of big cars owners are also Ah Beng. Why stereotype?

I said before lor personally opionon only and I also said maybe those driver I encountered are Honda. no stereotyping lor.

Honda - ride handling is better and lower ride comfort level due to stiffer suspension setup.

Toyota - nice, soft suspension for comfort driving and cannot chiong too hard.

Ah being or not ah beng got nothing to do with Honda/Toyota. However ah beng tend to buy Honda due to fact they can chiong. While uncle like to buy Toyota for comfort.

If you are an ah beng, would you buy Toyota or Honda?

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1